Galloway inactive again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatssoxVA. Show PatssoxVA's posts

Galloway inactive again

Report from Mike Reiss has Joey missing the trip to Denver as inactive. Last week seem to be sending a message, but 2 in a row?
    Seems like he just can't get on the same page with TB regarding running the right routes.
    Maybe the weather is dictating the short routes to the TEs and more of a run game.
    Moroneys last stand??  If not, will the Law Firm finally get some action?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

Re: Galloway inactive again

i have to think that he gets cut when junior is signed this week. what a disappointment. i love edelman, but i think we need another deep threat/speed guy for this offense to really click. i hope nunn gets a shot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

What has done Galloway in this year is the inordinate amount of dropped passes which have been clearly catchable.  Yes, he has speed, but his hands turned to stone.  With Welker amd Moss on the field, whoever is the third receiver is just that, a 3rd receiver. Teams have their hands full with just Welker and Moss.  Galloway made himself expendable with his inability to catch passes and get in sync with Brady.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Despite what some people maintained, third WR is important here. They need to make their catches. They need to run the right routes. Etc.

They keep the defense honest. The way I see it, Galloway has left at least 16 points on the field this season, counting drops, wrong routes, etc.

That doesn't include the synergistic effect of having an effective third wideout on the other players like Moss, Welker, Watson, Baker.

Add that up, and you go from being a top-3 offense to a top 15 offense.

I think one solution, short term, is to run more two TE, but that ends up splitting Welker outside, where he isn't as effective.

Ne needs Galloway to emerge from his 'extended training camp' as a smarter, more punctual, WR with better hands. OR they need to put some serious thought into who is going to play split-end, or what kind of schemes they will employ to ameliorate the issue.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Galloway inactive again:
    [QUOTE]Report from Mike Reiss has Joey missing the trip to Denver as inactive. Last week seem to be sending a message, but 2 in a row? Seems like he just can't get on the same page with TB regarding running the right routes. Maybe the weather is dictating the short routes to the TEs and more of a run game. Moroneys last stand??  If not, will the Law Firm finally get some action?
    Posted by PatssoxVA[/QUOTE]

I bet they don't let him play UNTIL he's on the same page as Brady.

He's become such a PR nightmare that they probably don't want him to play until everyone's confident that they can get results.  Let him work with Brady in private and when he's ready, we'll see him and enjoy the results.

On a side note:
    -I don't think Edelman is destined for the #3 spot except in trips and trips bunch.  His size and lack of experience worries me if he's lined up across from one of the other teams' top two corners, especially if they press because he just started playing receiver eight weeks ago (and in mini camps).  I like him in his current role as Welker B, especially because Welker has taken such a beating.  Between the two of them, one of them can keep the other fresh.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Galloway has a guaranteed contract, which is one reason they do not just cut him...

The weather is not bad....so I do not see that being a reason to run a lot