Galloway Inactive!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Galloway Inactive!

Wow. A healthy scratch. If that doesn't send a message to Joey, what will?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: Galloway Inactive!

You beat me to it.  I wonder where what they'll do with him now... Can they trade him?  Is there a market?  Do they think he might come around at some point?

I guess with Moss and Welker both active it wasn't as big of a deal for them to have him to force bad passes to

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

I was a big proponent of bringing in Galloway after watching him excel for yrs in Tampa but it looks to me like he just doesn't run precise routes and that's what kills their timing.

Maybe he's only capable of running slants and go routes??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

trade him? anybody out there want him?

looks like BB make a bad call to kepp galloway and ship G.lewis out

i say dump galloway and trade maroney to seattle for branch

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

My hope is that Joey gets his head in the game and the Pats can use him in a few weeks and down the stretch. If a 14 year vet can't learn the plays, we can't expect anyone off the street to help at this point. It would have to be Nunn or Tate (fingers crossed on the latter!)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Galloway Inactive!:
    [QUOTE]My hope is that Joey gets his head in the game and the Pats can use him in a few weeks and down the stretch. If a 14 year vet can't learn the plays, we can't expect anyone off the street to help at this point. It would have to be Nunn or Tate (fingers crossed on the latter!)
    Posted by seattlemaslow[/QUOTE]

you would have hoped he caught on by training camp. if edelman and hoyer can read the palybook, why can't a 14 year vet.

I'd like to see Nunn and Tate in real game play.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]My hope is that Joey gets his head in the game and the Pats can use him in a few weeks and down the stretch. If a 14 year vet can't learn the plays, we can't expect anyone off the street to help at this point. It would have to be Nunn or Tate (fingers crossed on the latter!)
    Posted by seattlemaslow[/QUOTE]

I think that's a strange assumption to make.  As a matter of opinion, I would hypothesize that Galloway's past experience is precisely what's making things difficult for him in this offense.  He has 14 years of experience knowing other playbooks, 14 years of knowing where at least 3 other quarterback want to throw or audible.  I'm hoping this deactivation works out like Matt Cassel, where we saw a poor product on the field, but the team is seeing a good developing player in practice so at some point we'll also get to see those good developments on the field.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Galloway Inactive! : I think that's a strange assumption to make.  As a matter of opinion, I would hypothesize that Galloway's past experience is precisely what's making things difficult for him in this offense.  He has 14 years of experience knowing other playbooks, 14 years of knowing where at least 3 other quarterback want to throw or audible.  I'm hoping this deactivation works out like Matt Cassel, where we saw a poor product on the field, but the team is seeing a good developing player in practice so at some point we'll also get to see those good developments on the field.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]
    Exactly. the rooks are blank states. galloway has to unlearn 14 years worth of other schemes and QBs before he can catch on here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aces1. Show aces1's posts

PLEASE cut lawrence maroney, he good!  He says he wil run hard, and his first carry he dances and gets one yard.  Bench him, cut him, do something!  And what about these corners of new england, playing 10 yards off mason and backpeddling another ten yards,so flacco can throw ten yard passes all day.  So far, great game plan.  MY GOD, has belicheck lost his touch????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from batou. Show batou's posts

This 'Don't give up the big play' defense is giving me an ulcer, but the results have been good so far.  (They can't stop every drive!)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

[QUOTE]trade him? anybody out there want him? looks like BB make a bad call to kepp galloway and ship G.lewis out i say dump galloway and trade maroney to seattle for branch
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

the only way Branch ends up on the Pats is if he gets cut, he's getting 5 million this year, Pats aren't going to trade for him

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Dollars to donuts (once upon a time donuts were cheap) that Galloway has long-term concussion problems.  He simply can't remember the play, the route, the adjustments.  The same goes for Chad Jackson. 

Galloway is now about the sixth receiver on the depth chart.  Activate him only if someone else is injured.  Great speed, and sometimes he can hang on to the ball. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Galloway Inactive! : Exactly. the rooks are blank states. galloway has to unlearn 14 years worth of other schemes and QBs before he can catch on here.
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]

So, when will he learn to catch a pass that hits him in the hands?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J109. Show J109's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Galloway Inactive! : So, when will he learn to catch a pass that hits him in the hands?
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Exactly!!!

Galloway has always relied on his speed, and now speed alone has not been good enough. He started training camp with the dropsies and hasn't gotten rid of them

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeepguy2358. Show jeepguy2358's posts

[QUOTE]trade him? anybody out there want him? looks like BB make a bad call to kepp galloway and ship G.lewis out i say dump galloway and trade maroney to seattle for branch
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

With the previous track record of the Raiders trading away good talent, let's throw them Maroney, Galloway, and a draft pick for McFadden.  Looking at his stats, he's washed up anyway.  :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Edelman can't be the third receiver. He is a slot receiver like Welker. If anyone is going to replace Joey, it's going to be Aiken. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxrick2000. Show redsoxrick2000's posts

I'm going to say one word: TERRENCE NUNN