Galloway? Or should we go with Edelman?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Galloway? Or should we go with Edelman?

When Welker comes back should we even play Galloway?  He is lost out there.  Doesn't look like a "veteran" at all.

He looks like Reche Caldwell - only LESS reliable.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

Re: Galloway? Or should we go with Edelman?

I think that you use Galloway and Moss to open up the intermediate routes. That means that Brady needs time to throw. Play calling was not adjusted properly. If they blitz you should be able to run on them all day.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

You are right.  It almost seems like BB was surprised that the Jets blitzed. 

I am flabbergasted by that!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

You are right.  It almost seems like BB was surprised that the Jets blitzed. 

I am flabbergasted by that!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In Response to Galloway? Or should we go with Edelman?:
    [QUOTE]When Welker comes back should we even play Galloway?  He is lost out there.  Doesn't look like a "veteran" at all. He looks like Reche Caldwell - only LESS reliable.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost[/QUOTE]

I completely agree. Edelman has already beat out Galloway as the #3 receiver on this team in my opinion. He plays just like Welker but is a lil bit bigger and "looks" a lil bit faster.

Aside from the one obvious drop that hurt, Galloway was better this week than last but still he just does NOT look as good as Edelman.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from boston006. Show boston006's posts

Sorry to Say but the PATS forgot to Show-Up.  BB, the PATS need HELP.  We should be 0and 2 but got Lucky.  Let's hope this will be the wake-up call needed.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Speedyrpm. Show Speedyrpm's posts

In Response to Re: Galloway? Or should we go with Edelman?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Galloway? Or should we go with Edelman? : I completely agree. Edelman has already beat out Galloway as the #3 receiver on this team in my opinion. He plays just like Welker but is a lil bit bigger and "looks" a lil bit faster. Aside from the one obvious drop that hurt, Galloway was better this week than last but still he just does NOT look as good as Edelman.
    Posted by Low-FB-IQ[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Speedyrpm. Show Speedyrpm's posts

Galloway looks lost and seems to have hands of stone.  Edelman at least looks like he has the desire to play.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Brady looked as lost as Galloway.  Our non existent Offensive Coordinator needs to be shot also.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dunner. Show dunner's posts

A good way to offset and beat the blitz is screen passes.  The Pats are one of the best teams ever at screen passes; Faulk has made a career catching them.  None that I could see even attempted today.  Was at the game today, so may have missed them, but I do not recall any.  Of course, they were in lots of shotgun formations . . . very predictable formation at this point.  Not much play action either, probably because we did not establish the run.  Very frustrated by this effort by the players and coaches. 

Galloway should be cut, but was supposed to be a downfield threat to take the heat off Moss and open things up.  I look at Edelman as a sub for Welker, not a replacement for Galloway.  Gaffney or even Caldwell were much better than Galloway has shown thus far.  There must be better out there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

galloway didn't impress me in a crunch game, but edelman did a great job.

I say give galloway the boot and bring in terence nunn.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

I would keep Edelman. He will improve. Galloway is old. He will get worse. I did not see if Galloway was being jacked at the LOS a lot or not. Good WR can get off the block quickly. Another weapon with blitzing is the slant! I agree that we need an OC.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3637858. Show user_3637858's posts

Edelman! Definitely.  I like him.  He plays very smart.  Galloway on the other hand, blows big time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

It might not be a good idea to cut Galloway simply because he had trouble against what is currently the best defense in the NFL.  Look at Andre Johnson last week and this week.