Galloway to be traded?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Galloway to be traded?

no loss here.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=260

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

Re: Galloway to be traded?

Agreed. Even if it was for a 7th round pick. Also, if the Pats were to play the Ravens in the playoffs. There would be no danger of him telling them about the Pats system. Because he hasn't a clue as to what it is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I wonder if they'll try to showcase him today.

It'll be tough to showcase any aspect of the passing game in the rain and wind

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

If he continues to be inactive today, the logical assumption is that he gets released after the trading deadline in which case he must be claimed off waivers in order of preference (to prevent him from going to a team in contention).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

this would be the easiest trade in the NFL.  Before the Ravens could say what their offering, the Pats should just say yes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

In Response to Re: Galloway to be traded?:
    Agreed. Even if it was for a 7th round pick. Also, if the Pats were to play the Ravens in the playoffs. There would be no danger of him telling them about the Pats system. Because he hasn't a clue as to what it is.
    Posted by tartarus12

You're probably right - just gandered at the MINN - BALT game - MINN is beating them pretty soundly - wonder how long it will be before the Ravens fans who occasionally pollute this board come in and start whining about bad officiating. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Just cut him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

It is the right thing to do. Release or trade, preferably trade.

Galloway is a vet who has paid his dues, and just doesn't 'fit' with what NE does on offense. That is really the Pats' fault not his.

I hope they can move him, clear salary and everyone is happy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

I wonder if they'll try to showcase him today. It'll be tough to showcase any aspect of the passing game in the rain and wind
    Posted by NickC1188

Nope!  Inactive again.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Well its about time. Why was this dude even brought here?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Re: Galloway to be traded? : You're probably right - just gandered at the MINN - BALT game - MINN is beating them pretty soundly - wonder how long it will be before the Ravens fans who occasionally pollute this board come in and start whining about bad officiating. 
    Posted by simroy

Not for nothing, but Baltimore made a game out of that and should have won it, but . . .  you know . . .   kickers.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from devenmorris. Show devenmorris's posts

F*ck that ish! RANDY!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

I think he may have been done last year.  They are not going to get anything for him. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

I wonder if they'll try to showcase him today. It'll be tough to showcase any aspect of the passing game in the rain and wind
    Posted by NickC1188

Obviously wasn't too tough lol.. but really tho, I expected it to be very tough to throw as well. Completely didn't see that beatdown coming!

I think Galloway hurt this offense so bad and cost us a win, imo. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

I think he may have been done last year.  They are not going to get anything for him. 
    Posted by schwank

He wasn't done last year, he got hurt and lost his starting position to a better player.....and not to mention, Tampa's QB's are not good at all.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Galloway to be traded?:

Hard to believe that this guy was a 1000 yard receiver as recently as 2007.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fuzzy1. Show fuzzy1's posts

Expect to get the same that they got for roster players like Lewis, Smith and  O'Callahan... nothing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

If we could make it work economically, I would love to see Galloway be traded to the Seahawks for Branch.  Galloway is more ideal for the West Coast Offense and Branch is obviously more suited for Tom Brady offense!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

If we could make it work economically, I would love to see Galloway be traded to the Seahawks for Branch.  Galloway is more ideal for the West Coast Offense and Branch is obviously more suited for Tom Brady offense!
    Posted by deluxbury

I've been beating that drum for three weeks.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrem225. Show mtrem225's posts

It'll be tough to showcase any aspect of the passing game in the rain and wind
    Posted by NickC1188

LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Tate, Tate, Tate!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from drawme. Show drawme's posts

Posted by NickC1188

Prophetic.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

In Response to Galloway to be traded?:

why not trade him for antwan barnes 

or trade him and adalius for a lb upgrade .... peppers?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

tates impact will be on special teams . There is just no way he makes an impact at wr half way through the season , as a rookie, coming off a knee injury 

and btw Im not obssesed with peppers like so many are but it seems that ad is in the doghouse and to me anyway, he has never lived up to the hype. While I would have suggested merriman earlier this season he is clearly not lights out anymore. I dont know who else might be out there but the pats should still try to fine tune this team 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

tates impact will be on special teams . There is just no way he makes an impact at wr half way through the season , as a rookie, coming off a knee injury  and btw Im not obssesed with peppers like so many are but it seems that ad is in the doghouse and to me anyway, he has never lived up to the hype. While I would have suggested merriman earlier this season he is clearly not lights out anymore. I dont know who else might be out there but the pats should still try to fine tune this team 
    Posted by steve1581

Aiken is a ST player as well and he plays the 3rd WR. 

Sections
Shortcuts