Galloway to Tampa!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Galloway to Tampa!!

Thats what I just heard on Patriots radio.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: Galloway to Tampa!!

Would be funny if he caught a bomb against us this week ... and then McGowan blew him up and forced a fumble.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

No need to worry about his discussing the playbook with them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Maybe Raheem Morris will make him an honorary captain for the game and use him for the coin toss.  I hope they don't ask him to catch it. :)

Actually I had expected him to help the Pats.  Oh well, wrong again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

I wonder if he envisions Toilet paper when the ball's in the air! HMMMM

Good Riddance

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nipasan. Show Nipasan's posts

How can he be on his way to Tampa at 12:49 when he's on his way to KC at 1:44?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to Re: Galloway to Tampa!!:
    [QUOTE]How can he be on his way to Tampa at 12:49 when he's on his way to KC at 1:44?
    Posted by Nipasan[/QUOTE]

Cloning?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

Joey Galloway-WR-PatriotsOct. 20 - 5:00 pm et
    Updating a previous item, free agent WR Joey Galloway has reportedly not heard from the Chiefs and is not scheduled to visit Kansas City.
    Christopher Price of WEEI in Boston tweeted that Galloway was en route to K.C., but it appears his source jumped the gun. The Ravens were reportedly interested in trading for Galloway at one point, but that was before the emergence of Kelley Washington.
    Source: Profootballtalk on NBCSports.com

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Galloway to Tampa!! : Cloning?
    Posted by Evil2009[/QUOTE] He may be 37 but he's still fast afoot.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stupideeediot. Show Stupideeediot's posts

[QUOTE]No need to worry about his discussing the playbook with them.
    Posted by sonieboy[/QUOTE]

Let's see how that would play out:

" So what do they do on 3rd and long inside the 20 for a pass play ? "

JG - " well see they go here and the WR goes here and the RB ... wait ... that's not it.. no the TE he runs it left .. wait that's Morris. Then Tom says blue 42 ... or is it green 43... 26 yellow .. banana .. split .. mmm that sounds good. No wait !  I think I run real deep and Tom throws it deep to me  ... "

"But this is for 'inside' the 20.  How can you 'go deep' inside the 20?"

JG - "Well you gotta slow down near the walls but yeah"

"the walls ? why are you near the walls?"

JG - "Well I gotta run behind my bench see they're my blockers. It's a secret play .. hehe .  No one know I'm open cause I hide behind all them camera guys."

"umm... ok.   How bout a 3rd and 2 outside the 20... any plays you know ? "

JG - "Well there's this one where they put three WR on the left with 2 TE's and then Brady sneaks it right up the middle.  I go deep"

"you go deep ?"

JG - "That's right I go deep and Brady hits me wide open . woo hoo."

"but Brady just snuck up the middle. How can he throw to you deep too ? "

JG - "Oh .. he reeeeeeeal good."

"but you just said he runs up the middle for the first down .. he can't throw the ball when he's past the line of scrimmage! "

JG -"Ooooo.  You right. Maybe he runs forward and THEN he runs back... then he throws deep to me. woo hoo."

"nevermind ... are there any trick plays we should know about ? "

JG - "Oh .. they all trick plays to me."

" what exactly did they use you for in New England anyway ? "

JG -"Well they had this one play where I drove from the stadium to coach's house and hit record on his cable box.  I was official gametape recorder. Oh yeah."

"but the Pats have a slew of video cameras and angles to choose from at the stadium.  Why would Bill need you to record the game on TV ?"

JG -"Look man.  When you got  however many Super Bowl rings he got then you can tell him how to coach, ok."

"How much exactly are we paying you this week ? Should you even be playing anymore ?"

JG - "Oh I'm reeeeeeeal fast. Yup.  Just tell me to go long and I'll try to catch it.  Just don't throw it right at my hands, I like to run for it."

"That's great, go long to Starbucks and get me a latte."

Sections
Shortcuts