Galloway

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Galloway

If he stinks it up like the past few weeks I'd like to see BB make a move to get a more reliable hands guy in. Any thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Galloway

I can't imagine him getting that many more games to step up.  There is a semi-valid argument out there that with Welker out, Galloway has been used in a role that doesn't fit him well.  I don't think I buy that entirely.  I do think Welker will reduce the coverage on Galloway though.  That has to help him.

I'm a fan of bringing up Nunn.  Galloway had all offseason, all of preseason, and three regular season games to pick up things.  If a senior vet like that can't pick up our offense and get on the same page in that amount of time he probably will never get it.  Moss, Welker, Caldwell, Gaffney, Stallworth, and even this short QB playing WR for the first time picked up our offense much quicker.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ritchie-az. Show Ritchie-az's posts

I'm curious if Tate will get playing time once off the PUP. I could see him replacing Galloway, but I'm not sure if there's enough time left for him to learn the offense and get in sync with Brady to upstage the veteran.
    Nunn remains on the PS unless a WR ends up on IR. And even then, I'm not sure he'd get activated. He needs to improve his special teams play first.
    I think Galloway will remain on the team. He'll get better as the season progresses, and having Welker on the field will benefit him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from munichpatsfan. Show munichpatsfan's posts

What about Reggie Brown from the Eagles? The Eagles tried to trade him in preaseason. He had injury problems last year but before 2008 he had some productive seasons.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Wow, i must have seen a prophecy or something. Guess BB has seen enough and scracthed him for the game. he's a bust.