Gamble On Ed Reed Not Paying Off

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Gamble On Ed Reed Not Paying Off

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

That makes no sense if you raved about Welkie when he was here, but Edelman is producing right now JUST like Welker did.

And, at far less money.

So, why weren't you demanding BB to be fired when Welker choked for us in essentially every postseason game he ever played in for us?

Christ, Edelman's 2009 playoff game starting for the first time as a rookie was more impressive than ANYTHING Welker did for us against a good D in the postseason.

Truth hurts when you really study it.

Problem is, you're simply not very intelligent.

Queenie, NEWSFLASH:  Nobody considers Edelman a very good receiver except some Pats fans.  The only reason he has had two good games is because there isn't anyone else to throw to.  Like I said, Welker would have had monster days had he still been here.  Even being double teamed.  BTW, did you see his horrible drops the last 2 games?  He is on pace for 32 drops this season.  If he can make it on the field all season.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

My mistake.

Yep, more lies.  More false facts.  You are still a fraud.  Proven once again.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Wilkerson was never a bust. I said he's so overrated because he was shockling not a bust in a series of busts

2008: Gholston

2009: Sanchez

2010: WIlson

That's 3 busts in row, two in the top 10 of the draft. As stated, that will set you back for YEARS.

2011: Wilkerson.  Solid pick, but not an impact player. He's just not a bust.  

Funny thing is, I could not name one play Wilkerson made in the game the other night, as per usual with him.  I've never seen a supposed very good player be as invisible as he is every week.

Wildly overrated.

Maybe Richardson will get benched this week like bust Milliner last week? Then he will be a looming potential bust.

He wasn't, but you said so as soon as he was drafted.  That's your M.O.  That and being the biggest idiot alive.

[/QUOTE]

My mistake. I was just going by the pattern of 3 straight 1st rd busts for the ages in a row that I just figured he was also an outright bust.

Now, he's just wildly overrated because the Jets need to self promote a non-bust in the 1st rd.

bawhaha

[/QUOTE]

Tell me that other bust with 4 road playoff wins and who beat Manning and Brady in the playoffs?  Riiiight. Sanchez since 2009 4 playoff wins, BB since 2009 4 playoff wins.

[/QUOTE]

But, Brady is not a bust. Sanchez is.  THat's great that Sanchez handed balls off to the RBs and leaned on his defense.

Really, really great, Fat Turd.

[/QUOTE]

So, you've been crying for years about Brady passing too much, but it's some brand of shame that the Jets had a far better running game and defense than BB could build?  What a complete idiot you are.

[/QUOTE]