Game ball

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Re: Game ball

Brady!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

why not give Sanders a game ball instead for his pick six!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

The team gives multiple game balls.

Brady gets one. Chung the other.

BB obviously put this game on Brady's shoulders with the game plan. He performed like who he is: the best QB in football.

Chung took that game on his shoulders. It was impressive.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

O-line ...played fantastic!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Game ball:
    [QUOTE] Did they dump O'Brien in Lake Erie with cement shoes? Because the play calling was brilliant.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

game ball to the guy who dumped O'Brien in Lake Erie.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarveMaster. Show CarveMaster's posts

In Response to Game ball:
    [QUOTE]I'm not advocating or applauding when any player gets injured, BUT a game ball could be given to Sanders for his hit on Hines Ward which resulted in Ward being out for the rest of the game. One could categorize it as being a game-changing play. It will be interesting to see if the hit results in a fine by Goodell.  Replays show that there was helmut-to-helmut contact, however we all know it was incidental and certainly unintentional. Also, it will be interesting if the Steelers' Harrison has any comments on the hit.
    Posted by dustcover[/QUOTE]

Rodger seems not to care if it was incidental or not. I would be shocked if he is not fined, since Ward is such a high profile player. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Crumpler is an unsung hero. How do you go away from Gronk or Brady?  We had pass rush, some kind of a running game and Brady threw the ball on the money. That first TD to Gronkowski was a gem.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game ball : game ball to the guy who dumped O'Brien in Lake Erie.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

hahaha that is some funny stuff! And I agree 100%!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Last night's game showed the Pats CAN win the big on the road. Indy at home next week will be no cake walk either.

When the Pats are focused like they were last night, I truly believe they can run the table and finish up 14-2 for the year.

The entire team deserves the game ball.

Go Pats!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]Tough one, since this was the kind of team effort that spreads it around.  But, Chung definitely made his presence felt and fired this D up from the get go. Despite the penalties and dropped passes, the O looked great.   Brady and the O-line.   Did they dump O'Brien in Lake Erie with cement shoes? Because the play calling was brilliant.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

I was going to start a seperate post on OB's play calling last night. I thought it was great, but also thought the Pats executed it to a "T". The understood the weakenesses in the Steelers D, and gameplanned around it, spreading their big defense out, and slowly carving it up...sprinkling in a run to keep them honest, a little play action, and a ton of intensity by Mr. Tom Brady.

Sections
Shortcuts