Game Chat, Pats vs Titans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Game Chat, Pats vs Titans

In Response to Re: Game Chat, Pats vs Titans:
    Is it even possible to challenge forward progress?
    Posted by prairiemike

Yes. You can challenge the spot of the forward progress, but not the whistle. No whistle blew, so they can challenge the spot.

They should have, IMO.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

What does every team playing every week have to do with the titans previous losses softening them up for the beatdown they are taking? 

Tell you what, feel free to believe that the pats are that good and I'll feel free apply idiotic, dimwit, and moronic (your words) to you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kinger56. Show kinger56's posts

I hate hate HATE how NFL refs are reluctant to call a safety.  Every year I see 5-6 NFL plays that are safeties which are spotted at the one foot line. It's like the refs believe it's so rare that it should never happen.

Lame.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Go Buffalo!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

young had 0 yards passing,and collins had -7 yrds.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

underdogg
    Why are you here?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

What does every team playing every week have to do with the titans previous losses softening them up for the beatdown they are taking?  Tell you what, feel free to believe that the pats are that good and I'll feel free apply idiotic, dimwit, and moronic (your words) to you.
    Posted by underdogg

So where was your post last week when the Colts were taking one out on the "best 0-5 team in football" thanking all of the previous opponents for helping Manning?

So transparent.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

What does every team playing every week have to do with the titans previous losses softening them up for the beatdown they are taking?  Tell you what, feel free to believe that the pats are that good and I'll feel free apply idiotic, dimwit, and moronic (your words) to you.
    Posted by underdogg

If you'd been paying attention, instead of just posting what you believe people think, as you always do, you would have noticed that I have been saying all week, as well as all afternoon, that winning this game means very little to the Pats. I knew the Titans were sh*t, and I knew the Pats would crush them. But the Pats (and every other team in the league) have played competition equally as physical as Tennessee. No team is any more "softened up" from week to week than any other.

This is just another one of your lame attempts to magnify your team's accomplishments out of all proportion to their actual meaning.

The Pats just dropped 59 and shut out a team your boy's only beat by 22.

That,too, is entirely meaningless . . . but since you seem so compelled to interject Peyton Manning into everything, just thought I'd mention it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Re: Game Chat, Pats vs Titans : So where was your post last week when the Colts were taking one out on the "best 0-5 team in football" thanking all of the previous opponents for helping Manning? So transparent.
    Posted by zbellino

I don't remember underdogg being this easy to box.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Meanwhile . . .

back near Gotham City.

Green New Jersey is tanking nicely.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

59-0 and i had to miss it?! unfortunately this is the first game i missed this season i'm happy for you fellow fans it must have been somethin to watch!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I hate hate HATE how NFL refs are reluctant to call a safety.  Every year I see 5-6 NFL plays that are safeties which are spotted at the one foot line. It's like the refs believe it's so rare that it should never happen. Lame.
    Posted by kinger56

I hear ya..Didn't that aggravate you. That could have been 61. At half time I was pulling for 60 but 59 will be okay. Nothing like a snow storm to get our act together.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Where are all the people that want to trade Brady or think Matt Cassell is better?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Meanwhile . . . back near Gotham City. Green New Jersey is tanking nicely.
    Posted by prairiemike

The Jets are emotionally spent as a team.

They came out fire and brimstone . . . they already played their Superbowl.

They shut the Pats off in NOLA to go the Jets/Bills in the third.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

Dick Jauron should be fired immediately. He could have gotten closer but settled for a 46 yard FG attempt. Which was missed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

What is with these idiots calling tails?

How many times does this have to happen before dumb@ss team captains realize that it's ALWAYS heads?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Sweeps .......Jauron is the new Herm Edwards.....worst coach in the NFL.....constantly gives the other team chance to win.....just terrible. 

On Lighter note every NFC East team (that played ) lost today...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Sweeps .......Jauron is the new Herm Edwards.....worst coach in the NFL.....constantly gives the other team chance to win.....just terrible.  On Lighter note every NFC East team (that played ) lost today...
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz

One of them to Oakland.Cool

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

And it appears that Green New Jersey will escape.

Good gawd, how do Bills' fans go one living?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Mike your response to my post was an inference that you are not surprised that the pats have shut out the titans by 59.  No matter how bad the titans are no one could have expected that. 

But what could have been expected is that their previous 5 losses would have taken their toll on the psyche of the team, just as the 4 before the colts game had had its likely affect.  Feel free to believe that teams (especially bad ones) are not affected by losses.  that's your prerogative, but I don't buy it.

While you expected a beat down, please don't tell me that you expected THAT punishment.  Obviously you think you did because now you are trash talking how  your pats are better than the colts.  So be it.  And yes, you made that inference, whether you attempted to disregard it or not.

Z - I'll make sure to let you know my every thought in the future.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Dick Jauron should be fired immediately. He could have gotten closer but settled for a 46 yard FG attempt. Which was missed.
    Posted by tartarus12

How does Dick Jauron still have a job and Mike Holmgren, Bill Cowher, Chucky,a nd Mike "Freakin'" Shanahan are all in the booth or on the couch?

Jauron should have been fired last season after passing with the game sewn up against the Jets, leading to a fumble and loss.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

No.

I certainly didn't expect 59-0, and anyone that tells you they did is likely being something in the neighborhood of disingenuous. But you can't have it both ways.

Last week, you were trying to convince us that the Colts victory over Tennessee was a watershed moment and that the Titans were far better than their record indicated. Now, today, you want to denigrate the Pats' win by claiming that suddenly, the cumulative effect of going 0-5 (as opposed to 0-4) has made the Titans soft.

I'm not buying that and it is not painting you in a very flattering light trying to sell it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

What is with these idiots calling tails? How many times does this have to happen before dumb@ss team captains realize that it's ALWAYS heads?
    Posted by prairiemike

They're football players..The like that rhyme.."Tails never Fails". Sooner or later they will come up with one for heads.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Mike your response to my post was an inference that you are not surprised that the pats have shut out the titans by 59.  No matter how bad the titans are no one could have expected that.  But what could have been expected is that their previous 5 losses would have taken their toll on the psyche of the team, just as the 4 before the colts game had had its likely affect.  Feel free to believe that teams (especially bad ones) are not affected by losses.  that's your prerogative, but I don't buy it. While you expected a beat down, please don't tell me that you expected THAT punishment.  Obviously you think you did because now you are trash talking how  your pats are better than the colts.  So be it.  And yes, you made that inference, whether you attempted to disregard it or not. Z - I'll make sure to let you know my every thought in the future.
    Posted by underdogg

Honestly, I don't really care because I dont' take what you are saying seriously.

In the span of one week, one week, the Titans have gone from a team that you were counting as a "playoff" team on the Colts' schedule, and now they are a defeated unit, and anyone would score a bunch of points on them.

Stop and think about how you present yourself here. People remember the things you say.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Jauron continues to s--k ...

Sections
Shortcuts