Game Day Fan Challenge

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

Game Day Fan Challenge

For the past several years seems like patriots fans during the regular season and playoffs show barely show any emotion during the game. Might not notice it on TV but its very noticable when youre there.

We arent the same old Patriots who are destined for a cake walk into the superbowl. A challenge I put upon myself and other Game Day Fans is this... stand up on your feet and go nuts when baltimore has the ball on offense. Be Quiet when Brady is under center. Let Gillette become a tough place to play. And let us become the 12th man on the field.

Bill Simmons even quoted about it today:
    They're the banged-up, grind-it-out, everyone's-underestimating-us, teeming-with-pride Patriots again. The crowds have been spotty for the past few years, but I'm expecting a monster effort Sunday.

LETS GO PATS!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

Re: Game Day Fan Challenge

Banging on the seats in front of you also helps... the fans need to pick up their game. Its PLAYOFF TIME!!!

If we are frusterated with the patriots not playing 60 minutes ... lets remind ourselves we have to support em for 60 minutes!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

That will be interesting. I have to say I was personally approached by 3 different people that I know trying to unload their tickets for the game this week. They are a little expensive for Joe 6-pack so let's see who's hands they fall into. I would think that a playoff game would be motivation enough to get any Pats fan screaming.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

The seats are plastic - hit them as hard as you want and you'll never get much more than a soft thud and a sore hand.

Kraft made an epic mistake by switching to all-plastic frames.  He should have had metal framework with plastic seat surfaces.  

That way there they would clang and you'd still get the benefit of the plastic seating surface not being bitterly cold.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

true many blenders in the new stadium... one big elephant in the room is the luxury box seats that take up 20% of the prime stadium seating. looks like the game isnt even a sell out on cold nights cuz everyone wants to watch the game inside their box on an HDTV.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Only if they bench Wilhite ....errr  opps thats Mightys lineCool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

Everyone should bring explosives.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

Ok, K-Maxx there you go again.. you're a funny guy.. or is it the wine?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

This is a thread we've seen before.

I want to preface this by saying that I cut my fan's teeth in Foxboro (nee Sullivan; nee Schaefer) Stadium, and remember well enough who was going to those games. I have never been to Gillette, but the reality today appears to be that people who can afford to pay the exorbitant fees it now requires to attend NFL soiree's tend not to be quite as mental as the guys I used to fight with in the stands.

Don't get me wrong. That doesn't necessarily mean they are worse fans (ahhhh -- bullsh*t -- yes it does). What it does mean is that Gillette Stadium in 2010 -- if what I see on television is any indication -- is not a place that strikes fear into the hearts of visitng teams.