Game day observations from section 216

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Game day observations from section 216

What a amazing game and I am hungover and have no voice. I don't know what it sounded like on tv but that was one of the louder games to be at in recent memory. The first half the offense was sharp and crisp. The Colts mad adjustments at half time. Every game I go to I take a player and zone in on them and watch most of what they do. Devin McCourty was this weeks guy . This guy has some special tools. That int , bad pass and all, he covered about thirty yards in about 2 seconds. He is so fluid with his motions and movement. That pass started to look like a throw away . Superb closing speed. My issue and it can't get statistically worse is third down. I don't know what the numbers were but we continue to give up third and long.....every time. Others I keyed on were Mayo ........I think he finished with 15 tackles or something like that . He is always around the ball. Aside from getting doused in beer after the third Manning pick it was great game to be at. Oh and The Edelman dropped ball couldn't have been put any more better......don't know what the future holds for the guy but that won't help him going forward.....I say keep him on punt returns...........good day to all.....I need a coffee and tylenol.......rest up ........Turkey day  is fastly approaching..........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Re: Game day observations from section 216

Get your rest...thanks for the update from the stadium.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Game day observations from section 216:
    [QUOTE]I was in 306 Eason11, I hear ya on the no voice but was pretty smart as to how many beers I had so work isn't bad today. I agree with the noise but when I looked around I saw a bunch of cold, tired people with no desire to get up and lose their voice. I would say 20% were up and making noise. Mostly the young and drunk but thank god for them or the Hot Chocalate drinking wussbags would have done nothing. I don't know why the second to last drive the Pats had an empty backfield?? All they needed to do was run it for one or two first downs and game over but they went empty and three and out? Great game, great time, steak tips and scallops wrapped in bacon were incredible tailgating.
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

Since you have to be in the top 5% of income level to afford season tickets you shouldn't be surprised. They're more worried about getting the BMW out of the parking lot without scratching it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

You could hear the noise for once.3rd down especially. I swear I would not be surprised if Brady threw his hands up saying. "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED" sometimes. Edelmans pass looked super fast,high, and lead a little to far. Did Brady light him up for the miss? Seamed to be a little on both of them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

He looked upset ..I was looking away honestly . All the people on the field I had my eyes on the te . I thought Brady was going there for sure.Edleman is a project. I wouldn't expect much...............

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

Sam it looked as if indy sold out to stop the run. They had everyone near the line. On 1st they let Freeny come free. Why Tom didn't bring Gronk,Woody or Crump back to chipbolck. I don't know? Light and Mankins took the same guy and that let the middle backer come free up the A gap. Freeny was wide and surely Tom knows Light will have trouble if that is his guy. 2nd down Woody was in the backfield a draw. 3rd and 4 Woody in backfield. Branch did clear the 5 yard bump zone and was a little mugged. The pass breakup was 2 yards beyond the yellow line. Ahh tivo #39 indy's db has Branch's arm held down.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]You could hear the noise for once.3rd down especially. I swear I would not be surprised if Brady threw his hands up saying. "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED" sometimes. Edelmans pass looked super fast,high, and lead a little to far. Did Brady light him up for the miss? Seamed to be a little on both of them.
    Posted by ohyes[/QUOTE]

One thing I did notice was that when the ref turned on his mic the crowd noise it was picking up was loud. Crowd noise over the TV depends entirely on the guy mixing the sound.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

the ref turned on his mic the crowd noise it was picking up was loud.

Will we be accused of pumping noise now?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

The sound is muted on CBS.  Fox does it too. If you listen to the radio feed with Gino, you can hear the real noise and it was definitley loud.

Good job by all last night.

Gomer threw 3 INTs and the confusing coverages were liked old times.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]I was in 306 Eason11, I hear ya on the no voice but was pretty smart as to how many beers I had so work isn't bad today. I agree with the noise but when I looked around I saw a bunch of cold, tired people with no desire to get up and lose their voice. I would say 20% were up and making noise. Mostly the young and drunk but thank god for them or the Hot Chocalate drinking wussbags would have done nothing. I don't know why the second to last drive the Pats had an empty backfield?? All they needed to do was run it for one or two first downs and game over but they went empty and three and out? Great game, great time, steak tips and scallops wrapped in bacon were incredible tailgating.
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

I was certain that this was going to be where the Pats lost the game. On that first down when the Pats went empty, I was flabbergasted.

Worst possible formation in that situation.

Two incomplete passes, sandwiched around a short run (after which a Colt pretended to be injured to stop the clock -- very clever) and Indy's got the ball right back with virtually no appreciable time run off the clock.

I'm not usually one to pile on Bill O'Briean -- lord knows, Rusty does enough of that for all of us -- but that single play, on first and 10, when the Pats lined up with an empty backfield in a situation where they clearly needed to run clock encapsulated everything that is wrong (and granted, it's not much) with New England's offense.

Sections
Shortcuts