Game Online this Weekend? Please help

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

Game Online this Weekend? Please help

I will only be in front of a computer on Sun at 4. Does anyone know if I can get the Pats game somehow online for just that one game??? meaning I dont have to buy an online membership to something. Please help if you can! Thanks guys.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Re: Game Online this Weekend? Please help

In Response to Game Online this Weekend? Please help:
    [QUOTE]I will only be in front of a computer on Sun at 4. Does anyone know if I can get the Pats game somehow online for just that one game??? meaning I dont have to buy an online membership to something. Please help if you can! Thanks guys.
    Posted by MuellerTime19[/QUOTE]

try firstrow.net

It's decent quality and free.  I think you have to download a very small software to use it.  They have all the games.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

channelsurfer.net and adthe.com
    Thanks again to whoever game me these...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

www.atdhe.net is the easiest and painless.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Game Online this Weekend? Please help:
    [QUOTE]www.atdhe.net is the easiest and painless.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

And if there are multiple links for the Pats-Bears game on atdhe.net, it is best to choose the one with the Veetle player (which you must install). You get crystal clear quality without having to suffer through the constant freeze-ups on the regular links.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Agreed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

man thanks gentlemen. BIG Help. I am prob going with atdhe.net. Checking it out now. 

You guys saved my  A  $  $ this weekend. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

guess i'll have to be an onliner this weekend, the local station will showing chiefs-chargers

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Veetle player (which you must install). Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

sounds great, but does it install any malware or other junk on your computer?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Online this Weekend? Please help : sounds great, but does it install any malware or other junk on your computer?
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Hi KP,

I have been using it for 8 weeks now, and I have not suffered any malware effects. I do not know whether it adds any popups, though, since I use adblock.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

And all the commercials are in German and Swedish, which is hilarious.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]And all the commercials are in German and Swedish, which is hilarious.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

no problem, will have to try this

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

I watched the Colts-Titans game on this the other night, quality was excellent.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

Im actually excited for this...I am going to watch the Celtics/Bobcats on it tonight to test it out

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stank. Show stank's posts

Agreed.  This is the best site to watch sports online.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]guess i'll have to be an onliner this weekend, the local station will showing chiefs-chargers

I'm getting the Fins/Jets. My only suggestion to those watching online is that you virus scan your PC after you're done. A lot of these free sites load up your computer with tracking software and some dump viruses on you. Most common is a virus that pops up looking like windows found a virus in order to get you to buy their anti virus software.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Online this Weekend? Please help : I'm getting the Fins/Jets. My only suggestion to those watching online is that you virus scan your PC after you're done. A lot of these free sites load up your computer with tracking software and some dump viruses on you. Most common is a virus that pops up looking like windows found a virus in order to get you to buy their anti virus software.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

yes, that's why i'm always leery of downloading something to watch online. thaks for the reminder

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Online this Weekend? Please help : yes, that's why i'm always leery of downloading something to watch online. thaks for the reminder

atdhe.net Seems OK when I'm in private browsing mode. It doesn't require you to download anything

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Online this Weekend? Please help : Agreed.  This is the best site to watch sports online.
    Posted by stank[/QUOTE]

Id have to disagree but it may just be personal opinion coming into play here but, Firstrow.net is definatly a better site than adht.net or W/E it is.ALthough i think the reason i like it more is cuz they have the opition of watching it in the HD feed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Online this Weekend? Please help : Id have to disagree but it may just be personal opinion coming into play here but, Firstrow.net is definatly a better site than adht.net or W/E it is.ALthough i think the reason i like it more is cuz they have the opition of watching it in the HD feed.
    Posted by R3S1N20[/QUOTE]

Thx for the heads up...I'll try it out.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Online this Weekend? Please help : And if there are multiple links for the Pats-Bears game on atdhe.net, it is best to choose the one with the Veetle player (which you must install). You get crystal clear quality without having to suffer through the constant freeze-ups on the regular links.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

NY, is Veetle the same as VShare? Wanted to watch the Cinc-pitt game, and one of the links wants me to download Vshare.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Online this Weekend? Please help : NY, is Veetle the same as VShare? Wanted to watch the Cinc-pitt game, and one of the links wants me to download Vshare.

just download it, it doesnt hurt your computer

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Online this Weekend? Please help : just download it, it doesnt hurt your computer

Thanks

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Online this Weekend? Please help : just download it, it doesnt hurt your computer

Did and i will say, very clear stream. got the green check mark from Norton AV, thanks

Sections
Shortcuts