Game thread is where the fun is at for those of you who dont watch along with the thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Game thread is where the fun is at for those of you who dont watch along with the thread

come join us next game!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Re: Game thread is where the fun is at for those of you who dont watch along with the thread

my computer is another room so when game is on TV ( live in upstate NY) i just watch. But today because of the Cowboys OT, i did the thread along with CBS game tracker. for most of the first quarter. And you're right ..it is a hoot, kind of like being the stands and getting the immediate feedback with guys sitting next to you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Game thread is where the fun is at for those of you who dont watch along with the thread

In response to mgraham's comment:
    [QUOTE]

my computer is another room so when game is on TV ( live in upstate NY) i just watch. But today because of the Cowboys OT, i did the thread along with CBS game tracker. for most of the first quarter. And you're right ..it is a hoot, kind of like being the stands and getting the immediate feedback with guys sitting next to you.

[/QUOTE]

hey man :)

i tske it you have a desk top?

if laptop you could do easily.

in fact if you have a moveable tv, im sure you could set it up for game day!

Sections
Shortcuts