Game Thread: Patriots vs. Broncos

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1222707. Show user_1222707's posts

Re: Game Thread: Patriots vs. Broncos

Brady looks like he has lost it. He seems scared!  He keeps missing open receivers.  Offense looks like it is lost!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Go Boston. Show Go Boston's posts

Playing calling really s*ck during their last few possession.  1st down run, 2nd down run, then suddenly 3rd and long.  Got to be kidding.  BB lost his mind and getting soft!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirtywater2005. Show dirtywater2005's posts

played with the intesity and execution of the red sox blowing a lead

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cjxo. Show cjxo's posts

they let tat bum throw for 400 yards and complete 40 passes??? what a disgrace

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

This game is on  Brady - he just did not show up in the second half 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotjeff. Show patriotjeff's posts

Springs and Bodden are garbage!!! Absolute garbage. By the way...you don't win the coin toss...you don't win the game. Maybe they should practice their coin toss tactics.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Patriots vs. Broncos:
    start whining about the calls
    Posted by COLTSFAN67

Don't need to whine about the calls - that's a business for Colts and Ravens fans.  We take our loses like men - we deserved to lose and did.  Maybe you can learn a thing or two about not making excuses for ineptitude.  We lost because we didn't execute - but I fully realize the Colts and Ravens only lose because of a grand conspiracy against them - silly person.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

You need to score more than 17 points to win consistently in the NFL.

Period.

BB has to figure out what is wrong with this offense and FIX it soon.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1393788. Show user_1393788's posts

This one is on Brady. Better draft a QB in 011. Brady not getting it done.   Wilford calling tails?? Who ever calls tails anyways??? What a weekend for NE sports.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from intime. Show intime's posts

Two quick questions... Anybody notice the ref threw the flag before m-weather made any taunting motion or words.  I believe he thought there was interference, then "created" the taunting call. Aslo... Where was Maroney (not that I really care but....... 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

This game is on  Brady - he just did not show up in the second half 
    Posted by PatFanInBA2

Didn't really show up in the first either - missed wide open receivers and couldn't hit anyone not names Welker all game.  We may like to blame a knee injury, but truth be told our D (90 and 98 yard drives) and Brady didn't do us any favors today.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Patriots vs. Broncos : Don't need to whine about the calls - that's a business for Colts and Ravens fans.  We take our loses like men - we deserved to lose and did.  Maybe you can learn a thing or two about not making excuses for ineptitude.  We lost because we didn't execute - but I fully realize the Colts and Ravens only lose because of a grand conspiracy against them - silly person.
    Posted by simroy

due respect simroy, you haven't been on this board long enough to know whether or not pats fans here believe in conspiracies, but stick around, you'll know soon enough. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Go Boston. Show Go Boston's posts

....and get rid of those God awlful Patrick uniforms.  Those uniforms are tied to those loser Patriots of yesteryear!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

You need to score more than 17 points to win consistently in the NFL. Period. BB has to figure out what is wrong with this offense and FIX it soon.
    Posted by zbellino

Offense was bad I grant you, but the offense didn't give up 90 and 98 yard TD drives - that was all on our lame defense, the defense that couldn't pressure the QB to save their stinking souls.  The better team won - we need to improve our we're doomed to a 9-7 season and missing the playoffs again.  Egad - between this game and the Sox game, I'm almost gagging from throwing up in my mouth.  Serious lack of testicular fortitude.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from intime. Show intime's posts

Hand off to Sammy, hand off to Sammy, force one to Welker... repeat often.  There had to be something up with Brady's health today.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Markfx. Show Markfx's posts

Why activate the law firm if he doesn't see any action?

This is the second game (both losses) that the other team made halftime adjustments for which we were unprepared.

What happened to the pass rush we witnessed against Atlanta?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonredsoxfan. Show bostonredsoxfan's posts

Yes, that was a completely made-up call.  Brandon was still getting up when the flag came out.  That said, if Brady hadn't fumbled we wouldn't be talking about any of this.

Two quick questions... Anybody notice the ref threw the flag before m-weather made any taunting motion or words.  I believe he thought there was interference, then "created" the taunting call. Aslo... Where was Maroney (not that I really care but....... 
    Posted by intime

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I am really getting sick of this Bill Belichick defense making scrub players look like all stars. Why does this keep happening? Kyle Orton!!!!!!! Are you kidding me. I am in fear of the Colts now.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

....and get rid of those God awlful Patrick uniforms.  Those uniforms are tied to those loser Patriots of yesteryear!
    Posted by cwyiu

lol - so..we lost because of our uniforms...sweet :-)

well...at least we played well in the first half :-)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtcat. Show vtcat's posts

damn - wildcat again...
    Posted by PatFanInBA2

Yeah, well, what did you expect-that they be prepared this time?
    BB got outcoached...again (Jets).

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shappydappydoo. Show shappydappydoo's posts

OC is absolutely terrible.

How about we bring in Shanahan and put maroney out on the streets

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirtywater2005. Show dirtywater2005's posts

deserved to lose.. I think Giselle should shut off Tom make him hungry

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimKe. Show JimKe's posts

Fifty years later and the same result.  A three point loss to Denver.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from intime. Show intime's posts

Yes, that was a completely made-up call.  Brandon was still getting up when the flag came out.  That said, if Brady hadn't fumbled we wouldn't be talking about any of this. In Response to Re: Game Thread: Patriots vs. Broncos :
    Posted by bostonredsoxfan

True, true, not blaming the ref.s for this one plenty of blame to go around. May have been the worst game I've seen Brady play.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from socalpatsfan12. Show socalpatsfan12's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Patriots vs. Broncos : Yeah, well, what did you expect-that they be prepared this time? BB got outcoached...again (Jets).
    Posted by vtcat

Let's face it, BB has been getting outcoached a lot lately, we never make the right half time adjustments anymore.

Sections
Shortcuts