Game Thread- Pats VS Bills- Here we GO!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: Game Thread- Pats VS Bills- Here we GO!

In response to DanishPastry's comment:

What I saw was an O needing more reps to nail it, and some really nice play by the D.

The D gave up one serious drive - the first of the 3rd quarter - but otherwise were solid. They didn't give up 21, they gave up 14, and 7 were from a short field.

Arrington was great in the first half, DA throughout, Edelman is gonna have a great year. The rookies were shaky, but they are rookies and will settle down.

Supra societatem nemo

The only weak areas today was really tthe middle zone and coverage out of the back field.  BB will get it squared away.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Let's pretend for a second that this was the first game of the season and things can get better...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to GusMooney's comment:

In response to zbellino's comment:

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Hmm, the pass was behind sudfeld yet he touched it with both hands, arms fully extended in front if him. Surely you know the difference between front and back. 

Oh god yeah. It's not even worth responding too. Like every single person didn't see Sudfeld trip over himself, and ... AND, everyone didn't hear the announcer call it out when it happened. 

There is a limit to the amount of fiction one person can spin up. That statement is a mile over that limit. 

The ball was still BEHIND his route, though. It wasn't a squat route, professor.

He tripped because he was forced to adjust to a god awful throw.

GEt it?

Oh god. Ooook Rust. You are hilarious... really mail room boy.  

It was an out route. A squat route? You really can't even make things up about football. It's that bad.

A squat route is a turn around. If Brady had thrown that as a squat route it would have been an INT to his back side.

It was an out ... he stumbled coming out of his cut. It's that simple. And there is no reason to try and pin Sudfeld's mistake on Brady. 

You aren't even close. And no one believes you because we ALL JUST WATCHED THE GAME.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

You know what?  You need to shut the F up rusty.

You are one sick, dck.

Brady is the LEAST of this teams problems.

The problem you are seeing is 4 f'n  ROOKIES on offense, thanks to the crappiest GM in history.  Who the hell completely blows up a record setting, # 1 offense?

Without Brady, BB is a LOSER.  Just like you.

Back to the weeds again BB.  Rusty will be right there to join you.

I've been saying it to myself all game (all summer) ...... And Brady tood a pay cut ???? for what ???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Quick turn around for Pats in getting ready for Jests Thursday night. BB and McD shouldn't get much sleep between now and Thurs. game.  Finns and Jets both win their openers too.  Buckle up, this season looks to be a wild ride.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

I see Rusty is in midseason form.  Lmao.  I swear Brady slept with his mom or something.

He's actually a butt-sore Panthers fan. He admits he lives in NC.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In response to darwk's comment:

Quick turn around for Pats in getting ready for Jests Thursday night. BB and McD shouldn't get much sleep between now and Thurs. game.  Finns and Jets both win their openers too.  Buckle up, this season looks to be a wild ride.

Agree it will be a hectic week.  Think we will put a beatdown on the Jets - but it's gonna be a wild ride this year, I agree, so we shall see...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to darwk's comment:

I bet it ends the same as the last 10/12 seasons, pats win afce!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

this game had 2001 feeling. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Let's pretend for a second that this was the first game of the season and things can get better...

AMEN TO THAT.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

You know what?  You need to shut the F up rusty.

You are one sick, dck.

Brady is the LEAST of this teams problems.

The problem you are seeing is 4 f'n  ROOKIES on offense, thanks to the crappiest GM in history.  Who the hell completely blows up a record setting, # 1 offense?

Without Brady, BB is a LOSER.  Just like you.

Back to the weeds again BB.  Rusty will be right there to join you.

I've been saying it to myself all game (all summer) ...... And Brady tood a pay cut ???? for what ???

For a shot at winning his 4th SB, how soon we forget 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahaha!  I don't know what is funnier....

Watching Rusty spaz out today because all the BS he has been throwing around here over the past several months has been proven today that he is a fraud and can't be taken serious.

Or

Watching Rally defend Amendola and the youn WR's he said we would be fine with.  How many times was Brady telling the WR's including Amendola where to line up?  Will Amendola play a full game this season?  And please tell me where all of Amendola's versatility is that you and Rusty swore he has.  Edelman out played him, and that's not saying a whole lot.  Yes, he had some key catches to keep drives alive but hell, Welker was known for doing that. 

Thank goodness we got the win today, but just as I expected... This is the NFL, these rookie WR's aren't in college anymore.  They better step up! 

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to pcmIV's comment:

I see Rusty is in midseason form.  Lmao.  I swear Brady slept with his mom or something.

He's actually a butt-sore Panthers fan. He admits he lives in NC.

How can a Patriots fan live in NC????  No way!  He is a bandwagoner!!!  How did the Panthers do today, Rusty??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

In response to GusMooney's comment:

In response to isurfvb24's comment:

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

Week one, Amendola > Welker

Welker had 2tds in week 1. 

Yeah, and one was on broken coverage with no one near him. Some of us watch the games.

Good. Then u did see him get the 2tds Just like I did. Proud of u dude.

Sections
Shortcuts