1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Game thread - Pats vs Saints

saints 3rd string qb is more accurate than either of our backups

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

good stop on 3rd and long

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Glad to have FBall back, but it really sucks to lose Fletcher.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

not much effort to block kicks

also would love to see ebert try to return that kick there. he had a few yards to dodge out of the way.
    i guess hes not a returner

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

wasted 1:41 to practice with.
    guess the gesture of taking teh knee every down there, would mean a lot to the saints.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Like Cross said... some good, some bad and lots to learn from... sucks on fletcher... but all in all a good practice game....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: Game thread - Pats vs Saints:
    [QUOTE]Glad to have FBall back, but it really sucks to lose Fletcher.
    Posted by nyjoseph[/QUOTE]

true.. but wer can be happy its not a key player at a key position. we have that to eb greatful for.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Not a bad start.  Some things to work on though.  I think we'll  be OK.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

So much for the Saints dominant scrimmage some were wringing their hands over.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]not much effort to block kicks also would love to see ebert try to return that kick there. he had a few yards to dodge out of the way. i guess hes not a returner
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]

Probably doesn't want to make a mistake. His room for error is very small.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Hoyer looked bad.  Mallet looked awful.  Made me misty eyed for the days of Matt Cassell as backup. 

STAY HEALTHY TOM!!!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]To many 3rd and longs convertered... no matter the passer rating. Glad on the points but this is more about technique and not sure on DB's. Too many wide open receivers especially on 3rd and long.....
    Posted by Pats-bilbo[/QUOTE]

Saints were 5 of 15 on 3rd down. Not much to criticize the D giving up 2 FGs. They  played well.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Our offense has a LONG way to go. The D, as expected, very good.  Brady looked lost underthrowing Lloyd wide open for a TD and staring down the middle of the field, exclusively. Hoyer looked very good on that lone TD drive Brady never quite got.
    Posted by CliffordWasHere[/QUOTE]

What took you so long to get in here and slam Brady and tell us Hoyer is the savior, troll?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Hoyer looked bad.  Mallet looked awful.  Made me misty eyed for the days of Matt Cassell as backup.  STAY HEALTHY TOM!!!!
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

Mallet really stunk out the place. I just can't believe he's that bad. Must be camp rust or something.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread - Pats vs Saints : Probably doesn't want to make a mistake. His room for error is very small.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

agreed. but when you are trying to make a roster. jsut catching the abll isnt gonna do it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Hoyer looked bad.  Mallet looked awful.  Made me misty eyed for the days of Matt Cassell as backup.  STAY HEALTHY TOM!!!!
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

+1

i said on the gaem thread (left many comments there) that it woudlnt hurt us to cut both of them.

and seriously dont see it makes sense to keep 3 qbs when both are not good at all.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Our offense has a LONG way to go. The D, as expected, very good.  Brady looked lost underthrowing Lloyd wide open for a TD and staring down the middle of the field, exclusively. Hoyer looked very good on that lone TD drive Brady never quite got.

dbs in general looked bad. dowling looked good tho

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread - Pats vs Saints : Mallet really stunk out the place. I just can't believe he's that bad. Must be camp rust or something.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

He needs confidence. He looked rattled and I think its forcing him to make bad plays

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread - Pats vs Saints : He needs confidence. He looked rattled and I think its forcing him to make bad plays
    Posted by I sat on your toilet[/QUOTE]

we talkin mallet? hes consistently inconsistent in practice

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

The defense is going to be very good this year, at least in the top 10. They have some young talented guys who are going to make some big plays. The offense looked lousy but its only week 1 of preseason and offense usually takes a while to gel. Having the line back will help a lot. The running game looks like it will be better, I like that they are using the screen pass which has been lost for a few years. 

IMO the Titans are going to be tougher than expected but the Pat's will take them. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread - Pats vs Saints : You're becoming very annoying. Everything you say is not accurate whatsoever. BB just said 2 days ago Mallet is way ahead of where he was last year, which means progression is a good thing, kiddie.

Way ahead means he knows what he is supposed to do numbnuts. Actually doing it is another matter. Learn the game.

25. This post has been removed.