Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Game Thread

Root - I answered, either you just chose not to look for it or read it and chose not to admit it.  Either way, its not important to me. 

Lies.

I did check. You never answered the question of why they played the same players they said they sat to  protect last week.

You also didn't have the nads to tell me which thread it was in. And then you lurked for an hour without chiming in. How perfectly cowardly.

The closest that you came in this thread was some BS about the Colts chasing the history they choose. Obviously that doesn't answer why this week is different from last week.

Face it. The only difference between this week and last week is they don't have to worry about losing this week.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Yup BB has had some serious brain locks this season.  What is it?  first the arguement was he was playing his starters cause he wants to win and then with 2 mins left he pulls Brady and puts Hoyer in????

Seriously this was a worse coaching effort today then the 4th and 2 in Indy.  BB gets an F today.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MM1992. Show MM1992's posts

I don't know what to be more concerned about: Welker, Brady, the defense, BB's sanity...........?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

1 and done in the playoffs..gauranteed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Yeah, blame it all on Brady. He has a whopping 12 INT on the year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MM1992. Show MM1992's posts

At least we didnt look as bad as Indy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Seriously? Another Brady turnover in the 4th quarter. The D gives up another lead. It's hard not be pessimistic about our playoff chances. I'll never give up, but wow, I can't say I'm impressed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

seattle: would be interesting to find out how many of those interceptions came in the second half - do you know?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

First: 11/18/2009
    Last: 1/3/2010
    Hey, look everyone, Root is making another indy funny.  Right on cue, root.

OMG, you again? Go away. Nobody likes you here

On a more serious note. So what exactly was the point of playing the starters today?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

MM - are you kidding me? did Indy give up a 14 point 4th Q lead?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whodagaff. Show Whodagaff's posts

One and done if they allow their next opponent to run over them like that. Wilfork and Warren are needed. Would like to see Moss in there for Hoyer to throw to him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ericdejong. Show ericdejong's posts

Wilhite should not be on the field.  He gave up the 3rd and 15 and teh 3rd and 12 plays.  he is worse than Ellis Hobbs - and that's bad.

21 points in the 4th quarter.  It would have been better to just not play anyone than to go into the playoffs coming off a major choke job like that. 

Once again - pathetic situational play calling.  I could call better plays than O'Brien.  No wonder we haven't beaten a good team all season.

Embarrassing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MM1992. Show MM1992's posts

The Colts lost by 23 to the Bills.  Definitely worse.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Geez, Rodimus - You sound like ud's parents.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Brady is not right.  Has had a mediocre year and shouldn't be in pro Bowl.

On the bright side - the defense will be MUCH healthier next week.  They will win and then go to Indy I guess.

No reason they can't beat Indy.  They crushed them last time until the referees took matters into their own hands.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

I don't know and I don't really care how many of Brady's INTs are in the 2nd half. The fact is the guy came back from a devastating injury, played dinged up and still was near the top of the league in every category. And...we have the idiots on here calling for his head. Give me a break. Who do you want instead?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Please define "mediocre" year? Boy are you spoiled. Go root for baseball

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Underdoggggg
       why are you always on this board running your mouth and beating your chest? Didn't your Momma teach you any manners.You are the epitome of what's wrong with todays culture.You have no class. At this point your leaving this world will become you the most

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

maslow, I agree. Couldn't have said it better myself.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

MM: I disagree - both of us lost - but we lost after taking a 14 point lead into the 4th quarter - this has been an issue for us ALL year long. Colts rested their starters - not even trying to win the game - no comparison...We absolutely S*CKED today !!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

His mother is an Indianian. What more do you want.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

this crap really ruins my weekend. There is absolutely no silver lining here. I'm sorry for being a whiner but im really soured right now. More then anything i just honestly feel the Pats may never achieve the early successes of this decade. This isn't the same team nor is this the same coach. BB believes his clout reigns supreme and is clearly losing it. Bad decision after bad decision is costing this team. On top of that, the cold hard truth is that this defense is really pathetic. While they may have managed to look good at times this secondary has and will wilt against any playoff team. I have no doubt it is going to be a long afternoon next weekend.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

First: 6/10/2008
    Last: 1/3/2010

Geez, Rodimus - You sound like his parents.
    That rabbit's dynamite!

LOL.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

seattlemaslow, take it easy. 

Giselle already has Tom locked up - you can drop your man-crush routine.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Root - because you are such a baby, here you go.  Don't say, "I never did anything for you"

they took care of a couple maintenance issues last week while trying to maintain a level of sharpness among starters, did the same this week and now they are done.

The maintenance issues were issues were getting a couple of players to milestones.  Last week it was Manning and 50,000 yards.  This week it was Clark and Wayne 100 catches.

Sections
Shortcuts