Game Threat: Patriots vs Giants

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Game Threat: Patriots vs Giants

Mesko not impressing me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Wow that was poor decision making by Tebow on that screen play. Brady would have tossed it to Tebows favorite receiver once he saw the Giants sniffed out the screen. Tebow still holding ball too long going through reads. You can't teach decision making unfortunately

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

true.  It's going to be very difficult for Tebow to change w/o extensive coaching and time. So, is he gonna make the team anyway? If he stays as a project, is it to put Mallett on the market?

I hope not Mallet is a legit backup. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

things are so stacked up against Tebow. W/ his dyslexia...trying to change him to fit the offense vs. other way around.  I just don't get it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Wow that was poor decision making by Tebow on that screen play. Brady would have tossed it to Tebows favorite receiver once he saw the Giants sniffed out the screen. Tebow still holding ball too long going through reads. You can't teach decision making unfortunately

The announcers have been all over him showing him looking right at his receiver. He gives his target away and has no ability to see another target. He holds the ball and that fourth sack where he ran backwards shows he can't even follow instructions if BB has told him not to do that.

He will NEVER be an NFL QB

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

I will throw up in my mouth if Tebow makes this team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

true.  It's going to be very difficult for Tebow to change w/o extensive coaching and time. So, is he gonna make the team anyway? If he stays as a project, is it to put Mallett on the market?

4th year in the league, at some point he's no longer a project. I mean how many years do you use a 53man spot on him until he is either good or you realize he isn't? I doubt anyone would picked him up at this point. Heck no one wanted to pick him up before the Pats took him. I would say to him, "look we like you but you need work. Here's the name of a QB coach. Take a year off and work with him on your mechanics and we'll take another look at you next year"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]

4th year in the league, at some point he's no longer a project. I mean how many years do you use a 53man spot on him until he is either good or you realize he isn't? I doubt anyone would picked him up at this point. Heck no one wanted to pick him up before the Pats took him. I would say to him, "look we like you but you need work. Here's the name of a QB coach. Take a year off and work with him on your mechanics and we'll take another look at you next year"

[/QUOTE]

makes sense to me. I was thinking he should play arena football for a year...just to throw throw throw.  He'd sell tickets.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Kraft should refund all the fans who bought tebow/patriot jerseys....lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to stillgridlocked's comment:

[QUOTE]

The announcers have been all over him showing him looking right at his receiver. He gives his target away and has no ability to see another target. He holds the ball and that fourth sack where he ran backwards shows he can't even follow instructions if BB has told him not to do that.

[/QUOTE]

Oh trust me I was the first person on this board who said he wouldn't make the team when he was signed. I really do see anything he can do to make the team but just pointing out the reasons. He's been awful this preseason. BTW if you didn't get the joke Tebows favorite receiver is the dirt

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

makes sense to me. I was thinking he should play arena football for a year...just to throw throw throw.  He'd sell tickets.

I don't think he'd make it in arena football. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Wow, who was he throwing to on that one?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

In response to stillgridlocked's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh trust me I was the first person on this board who said he wouldn't make the team when he was signed. I really do see anything he can do to make the team but just pointing out the reasons. He's been awful this preseason. BTW if you didn't get the joke Tebows favorite receiver is the dirt

[/QUOTE]

I had missed that - thanks LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Amazing how Giants release injury news immediately.  Something BB would never do.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Amazing how Giants release injury news immediately.  Something BB would never do.

he's just stubborn...lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Fltcher playing well.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

Washington wtf?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Leon is gone....lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Leon Washihgton signing his walking papers.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

[QUOTE]

he's just stubborn...lol

[/QUOTE]

As I get older I'm finding the whole clandestine chit he pulls wearing thin on me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

remember, pre season means nothing Laughing

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Tavon Wilson sucks......but I guess we all know that now.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:

Tavon Wilson sucks......but I guess we all know that now.

Not sure which Wilson's been worse

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

lol I like the announcer, just over thrown by 10 yrds?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

Wide open and can't make the connection he is so bad

Sections
Shortcuts