Game Threat: Patriots vs Giants

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Game Threat: Patriots vs Giants

In response to stillgridlocked's comment:

Tebow shows his real talent.

He probably should have kept running for 1st downs. Dobson hasn't beat jump ball coverage all pre season, although that ball stood no chance.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

all you coaches... let BB decide on whether Tebow stays or goes!

Wait, I have a say in it? Damn I didn't know that I thought we were just on a board discussing things. I'll be more careful since you decided what we can discuss about

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

He probably should have kept running for 1st downs. Dobson hasn't beat jump ball coverage all pre season, although that ball stood no chance.

Yeah Dobson isn't very aggressive that may be a problem down the road for him. Thomkins otoh has the total package it seems

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Looks like the team hates Tebow as much as the fans on this board. Notice how Ballard gave up on what would have been a td pass right where he was running. Then Tebow throws a lucky key 1st down and then an accidental td only made because the wind blew in the right direction and his teammates didn't even congratulate him. They just sat there all mad and stuff.

"Defense Wins Championships"

The camera men on 3 of those passes gave up on the balls too. He's been over throwing every ball over 10yrds. Even if Ballard didn't give up on the pass he still would have had a difficult time making the catch because it wasn't the best throw. On that Sims pass you can't through it high and behind a player. That was a very difficult catch. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

not exactly a jump ball True. it was on the inside of the defenders shoulder and the CB didn't have to adjust to make the catch. No possible way Dobson could have prevented it without tackling the CB before he caught it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Yeah Dobson isn't very aggressive that may be a problem down the road for him. Thomkins otoh has the total package it seems

hopefully it's an experience thing. Positioning his body, fighting for the ball when needed, or knocking it out of defender's hands

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Looks like the team hates Tebow as much as the fans on this board. Notice how Ballard gave up on what would have been a td pass right where he was running. Then Tebow throws a lucky key 1st down and then an accidental td only made because the wind blew in the right direction and his teammates didn't even congratulate him. They just sat there all mad and stuff.

"Defense Wins Championships"

The camera men on 3 of those passes gave up on the balls too. He's been over throwing every ball over 10yrds. Even if Ballard didn't give up on the pass he still would have had a difficult time making the catch because it wasn't the best throw. On that Sims pass you can't through it high and behind a player. That was a very difficult catch. 

Is Sims competing for a roster spot or practice squad? I know he's trying to catch on but does he have a real shot?  I see some of these guys getting picked up by other teams.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

i think the globe? had a list of players who were eligible for PS...don't remember about sims tho

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Is Sims competing for a roster spot or practice squad?

imo PS. I think Thompkins, Edelman, Amendola, Slater, Boyce, and Dobson have it locked up at this point

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Haven't read the previous 8 pages so maybe its been discussed... but Mike Maylock is such a HUGE blowhard.  The dude is frequently inaccurate and always clueless.  The NFL channel needs to get someone with more real world football expereince.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

In response to ewhite1065's comment:

I thought Washington was a good grab when we signed him. He's been a playmaker throughout his career and I hope he sticks.
    Whoa! A blast from the past. Welcome back.

Good catch digger.  I got on a few pages in and missed e's post.  He was one of my favorites.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Is Sims competing for a roster spot or practice squad?

imo PS. I think Thompkins, Edelman, Amendola, Slater, Boyce, and Dobson have it locked up at this point

I don't remember, does that mean the Patriots have to waive him first, and if he clears waivers he can be signed to PS or can they sign him right away?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I can't see Jake Bequette surviving the next cut.  He got pushed around all night and can't seem to ever get penetration. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

They just flashed that Gronk will start the season on PUP - not sure if that was already out or not.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

Interference on Cole - he got away with that one

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

They just flashed that Gronk will start the season on PUP - not sure if that was already out or not.

i missed it...i guess I'm not surprised

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I thought they said it was an option not that he was going to be put on PuP. I hope not but if he is every TE is making it because I can't see them going only 3 TEs, esp without Gronk

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Look out, game winning drive by the Giants coming up!!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

FWIW...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000235689/article/patriots-rob-gronkowski-not-expected-to-go-on-pup-list

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

[/QUOTE]

no you are the d bag punk. Stop playing with yourself before you talk!

[/QUOTE]

lmao....great comeback. Go away now, little girl. You are on ignore. In case you don't know what that means...it means that I will no longer be able to read anything you have to say. Bye bye

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

OMG!  The D did it!  We just may win it all this season!!!

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Lets go Tebow!! Score !!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

YEAH BABY!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

OMG!! Did you see the touch on that pass!!  Tebow just made the freaking 53 man roster!!!

I'm Tebowing right now!!!

Sections
Shortcuts