Gamesmanship?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

Gamesmanship?

I know Rexlax is a loud mouth bleating goat, but could he be wiley enough to fake this cryin Ryan persona?  Is he hoping it would soften the Pats witchhunt for revenge... give them the feeling that it'll be a cake walk?

think about it... the first game was about bragging and not kissing rings etc.  He realizes that he has woken up the sleeping giant.... especially after this loss to the Indy Mules. 

What do you think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: Gamesmanship?

In Response to Gamesmanship?:
    I know Rexlax is a loud mouth bleating goat, but could he be wiley enough to fake this cryin Ryan persona?  Is he hoping it would soften the Pats witchhunt for revenge... give them the feeling that it'll be a cake walk? think about it... the first game was about bragging and not kissing rings etc.  He realizes that he has woken up the sleeping giant.... especially after this loss to the Indy Mules.  What do you think?
    Posted by LifeTimePat

I wouldn't doubt it, although I'd be really disappointed if the Patriots have already forgotten what the Jets said before Week 2.

I'd have the old comments playing on a loop at the Pats' practice and locker room facilities.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

wait until sunday.after that game,rex will be ballin his eyes out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Anything's possible, but I think a more plausible explanation is that that fat guy is an insipid moron.

Sections
Shortcuts