Gang Green looking for more inspiration!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Gang Green looking for more inspiration!

Can you two just get a room already!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

I hate the Jets as much as anyone else here, but I don't see the point of criticizing what they did for Eric LeGrand. They treated him and his family to a fantastic, memorable day. With what he's been through and the physically/emotionally demanding rehab he does every single day, I'm sure it was a welcome respite for him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Its not so much what they did for him, I took it as a PR stunt to just get in the media, they seem never to get enough of it and would do anything for the attention.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

the attention needy jets are becoming more and more irrelevant as their team is in serious decline, anything to bring attention to them other than losing games and GQ magazine articles.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

In Response to Re: Gang Green looking for more inspiration!:
     Its not so much what they did for him, I took it as a PR stunt to just get in the media, they seem never to get enough of it and would do anything for the attention.
    Posted by lippa

I do see where you are coming from. There probably was a "good PR" aspect involved in the decision-making. I just think that whether their motives were pure or not, it doesn't diminish the great experience he had.

I've gotta chalk that one up as a W.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Some people never should have been taught to read and write-I give you example #1 in the form of a McCheater(aka-poor substitute for a fast food sandwich!) Just leave already your teams SB trophy awaits.    In Response to Re: Gang Green looking for more inspiration!:
    In Response to Re: Gang Green looking for more inspiration! : You know, when you post things like that it just motivates me to really dig deep and try a little harder, read old posts, brush up on my football stats.  Why would you give me extra incentive to tell you how much of an idiot you are?
    Posted by McCheaters

Sections
Shortcuts