Garappolo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoLongHarryTruman. Show SoLongHarryTruman's posts

Garappolo

Que the heads exploding.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: Garappolo

No, this is a good pick.  We all know how important the QB position is, and this guy has a Chance to be a good one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SacPatsFan. Show SacPatsFan's posts

Garopollo* =)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

And he actually is projected to be a 2nd rounder by the draft gurus so perhaps this pick may enjoy the support of many on this forum.  A frightening prospect, I know, but one must face up to these eventualities.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Great pick.  Probably means the Mallett trade is a done deal.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SacPatsFan. Show SacPatsFan's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Great pick.  Probably means the Mallett trade is a done deal.  

[/QUOTE]

Who do you think they trade Mallett to?  I thought maybe Houston but that passed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Good pick.  He'll be starting in 2016.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I dunno...this guy sucked and is probably the most overrated and least valued player I had in the draft. I honestly don't understand this pick, maybe in the 3rd round.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

On NFLN they said the Pats would have drafted Bortles in round 1 if he was there.  They are clearly drafting Brady's replacement now.  Well, at least the guy they hope will replace him.  I won't complain.

This is what being level-headed sounds like.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to carawaydj's comment:
    [QUOTE]

On NFLN they said the Pats would have drafted Bortles in round 1 if he was there.  They are clearly drafting Brady's replacement now.  Well, at least the guy they hope will replace him.  I won't complain.

This is what being level-headed sounds like.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I heard that.  I would have thrown the remote through the TV had the Pats done that.  Would have actually hated it more then the Easily pick.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Didn't BB have a bunch of QBs in interviews? Still expected it to be McCarron......in 3rd

Sections
Shortcuts