Garoppolo. Pop goes my head like in scanners

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Garoppolo. Pop goes my head like in scanners

I love BB's draft picks. Lol. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Re: Garoppolo. Pop goes my head like in scanners

Holy smokes! Didn't see that coming.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddimaria. Show ddimaria's posts

In response to ROWDYRODRUST's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Holy smokes! Didn't see that coming.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think ANYONE saw that coming...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Hey it's BB - you expected to have even the remotest clue who he was going to draft?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Not happy with this draft at all but BB is so much smarter than everyone else

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

With Mallett trades rumors makes sense and Garoppolo is a good pick. Very good QB. If Mallett isn't traded to get a pick back I'd scratch my head a bit but no complaints with this pick. Guy loves Brady and wants to mold his game after him. Has a very quick release. 

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

BB waiting in the weeds again, when everybody else thought he needed receivers or defense, he grabs a QB.

At this point he is just a dum bass. Enough with the excuses.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Brady's days are winding down, so let's hope this can be a replacement.  Makes the Mallett trade almost a done deal at this point.

I think RB or OL in Rd 3.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Well this has been fun, I bet in the third we'll select a kicker.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

I think he can be the successor to Brady (talent-wise) hopefully

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

With Mallett trades rumors makes sense and Garoppolo is a good pick. Very good QB. If Mallett isn't traded to get a pick back I'd scratch my head a bit but no complaints with this pick. Guy loves Brady and wants to mold his game after him. Has a very quick release. 

[/QUOTE]

Agree.  Great pick.  He fits the mold of what BB wants in a QB.  Kid could be very good with a few years of development.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Mallet to Houston now?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And not a long snapper??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Yeah, because a team that just got b*tch slapped in the AFCCG needs a backup QBin the 2nd round more than anything else.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

I dunno. I said he'd do something unexpected.....lol

Guess Mallet's value for this draft has gone down...unless it's for a lower draft pick this year plus a first for next year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Reading up from NFL.com sounds a lot like Brady coming out of college actually:

Has a very quick trigger and good wrist snap that translates to a smooth throwing motion and clean, compact delivery (no windup). Lightning release quickness. Urgent decision maker. Sells play-action. Athletic enough to slide in the pocket and buy time with his feet while keeping his eyes downfield. Good anticipation -- throws his receivers open. Can change ball speeds and drop it in a bucket. Does not take unnecessary sacks and will dump the ball. Will deliver the ball looking down the barrel of a gun. Tough-minded and poised in the pocket -- can withstand a hit and pop back up. Highly competitive. Smart, respected, vocal team leader. Very durable, experienced, four-year starter. Good football intelligence.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You just don't understand how BB outwits the rest of the NFL at everything ;)

Really, it's time for BB to get his head examined. Early onset of Alzheimer's?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mallet to Houston now?

[/QUOTE]

that would certainly make sense...

I still would have preferred focusing on the OL, DL, SS, and TE positions....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

Has a very quick trigger and good wrist snap that translates to a smooth throwing motion and clean, compact delivery (no windup). Lightning release quickness. Urgent decision maker. Sells play-action. Athletic enough to slide in the pocket and buy time with his feet while keeping his eyes downfield. Good anticipation -- throws his receivers open. Can change ball speeds and drop it in a bucket. Does not take unnecessary sacks and will dump the ball. Will deliver the ball looking down the barrel of a gun. Tough-minded and poised in the pocket -- can withstand a hit and pop back up. Highly competitive. Smart, respected, vocal team leader. Very durable, experienced, four-year starter. Good football intelligence.

[/QUOTE]

I read that as well, PE.  Kid sounds like a pretty good pick.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I read that as well, PE.  Kid sounds like a pretty good pick.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Awesome, if we were the Vikings.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Doh  >.<  Hou got my TE. Wonder if we can trade Mallett for CJ? Kind of odd Hou took a guy Pats looked at heavier than anyone else and they are in talks with the Pats for Mallett.... late trade coming I hope?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And not a long snapper??

[/QUOTE]

I was going to write long snapper, but at the last second changed my mind, because there is the distinct possibility it could happen

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't think you are aware Manning is possibly playing his last year and Brady isn't far behind. This QB of choice was either coming this year or next.  The only other one in this range would be McCarron.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Reiss in live chat reported it about 4 picks before it was made.  Shefty had inside track on it.

This has to mean Mallet getting traded doesn't it?

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4762229/live-draft-blog-patriots-rds-2-3?ex_cid=espnapi_public" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4762229/live-draft-blog-patriots-rds-2-3?ex_cid=espnapi_public

go to post 9:13 p.m. Reiss says if shefty says will be a QB start bracing for a QB.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

KNow nothing about him, but sounds like a Brady prototype and his hero is Brady.  Looks like the BBWs, including you, will need get ready to order some new dolls in a few years. lmao

Sections
Shortcuts