Garoppolo. Pop goes my head like in scanners

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: Garoppolo. Pop goes my head like in scanners

There is no deal in place.  I wish people would stop saying that.

As for the idea that the Pats could trade Mallett for CJ Fiedorowicz - I ask why not just keep Mallet and DRAFT Fiedorowicz?!

So I am doubting that theory too

Defense.  It is still important.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't know much about this kid, but he has short arms (31") and small hands (9 1/4").

I was under the impression that BB wanted just the opposite.

[/QUOTE]

The only things about this pick that I find confusing are those two things.

[/QUOTE]

After looking at videos, Garapolo seems to throw a good ball, especially the long ball.

But I thought that one of Brady's advantages in playing inclement weather was his large hands.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I had been rooting for the OL Martin -ctr and guard

seattle and zsFSF have big guys and will push smaller guys around, 

won't bash Bb, I just disagree with the philosophy of not getting bigger on the lines, I may be ok with the dline, with Easley but not the Oline . I think Connolly to center and moving canon to guard, unless Wendell was hurt last yr, but Wendell is small and his long snaps in the gun

well we will see,and hope for the best

if they trade Mallett it will have to be for a player or conditional 2025 pick?

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't know much about this kid, but he has short arms (31") and small hands (9 1/4").

I was under the impression that BB wanted just the opposite.

[/QUOTE]

The only things about this pick that I find confusing are those two things.

[/QUOTE]

Hence the lightening quick release he has. This kid I believe will be better than mallett. The pats may have a deal in place. But if they don't, their intent is to let mallett walk after this year. They need someone in the system 1 year if they let mallett go. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

If reports are true the Pats would have taken Bortles at pick # 29 if he was there then Garoppolo really isn't "their guy" if you know what I mean. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Mallett's value in trade has plummeted after they drafted this guy. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

If Brady has only 2 - 3 years left - get him tools to win a SB.  Don't get him a back up for his back up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, it hasn't, dummy.  You just aren't very bright.  Pats trained QBs are desired. There is already likely a deal in place.

Who is Houston's QB right now, moron? TJ Yates and Ryan Fitzpatrick.  That means Bill O'Brien is most familiar with Mallett, not either one of those two.

Brian Hoyer came in last year for Cleveland and was great and might have the edge on Manziel anyway.

This just doesn't happen in the NFL.   To think Mallett has no value is moronic.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

If Brady has only 2 - 3 years left - get him tools to win a SB.  Don't get him a back up for his back up.

[/QUOTE]

He has tools galore.  Galore.

His defense is also the best in the AFC on paper with Revis, Browner, Will Smith and even Chung returning.

Just a silly amount of talent on D for Brady. Let's see if Tommy Boy can wake up in January and know what situational fooball is again. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If reports are true the Pats would have taken Bortles at pick # 29 if he was there then Garoppolo really isn't "their guy" if you know what I mean. 

[/QUOTE]

That makes no sense. Rattay went before Brady in 2000.

This was BEFORE you came to our fanbase. Now LEAVE for good, you annoying little dorky outsider. You are not welcome in any way to our fanbase. In any way.

This is ain't Texas, boy. And, it ain't California. Take your Brady doll and your little delicate sensibilities and go away.  You are a dork deluxe who clearly owns too many Brady shirts and dolls.

I can just see you walking around California trying to tell people you are a longtime diehard in a Brady jersey, seeking attention like you have been part of this fanbase pre-Brady.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

JG> Eason

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That makes no sense. Rattay went before Brady in 2000.

This was BEFORE you came to our fanbase. Now LEAVE for good, you annoying little dorky outsider. You are not welcome in any way to our fanbase. In any way.

This is ain't Texas, boy. And, it ain't California. Take your Brady doll and your little delicate sensibilities and go away.  You are a dork deluxe who clearly owns too many Brady shirts and dolls.

I can just see you walking around California trying to tell people you are a longtime diehard in a Brady jersey, seeking attention like you have been part of this fanbase pre-Brady.

[/QUOTE]

You are a joke.  You lie and protect BB like you are his mother.  Go away, fans like you are bad for the organization. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

AJ McCarron to the Pats with this next pick?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SacPatsFan. Show SacPatsFan's posts

[QUOTE]

AJ McCarron to the Pats with this next pick?

[/QUOTE]

Haha

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

JG> Eason

[/QUOTE]

Promise & pinky-swear you mean it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

That was meant as a joke laz, Like I mentioned earlier I thought McCarron was the pick in the 3rd. Still need C or OG,

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, it hasn't, dummy.  You just aren't very bright.  Pats trained QBs are desired. There is already likely a deal in place.

Who is Houston's QB right now, moron? TJ Yates and Ryan Fitzpatrick.  That means Bill O'Brien is most familiar with Mallett, not either one of those two.

Brian Hoyer came in last year for Cleveland and was great and might have the edge on Manziel anyway.

This just doesn't happen in the NFL.   To think Mallett has no value is moronic.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Why is a deal "likely already in place?" 

Because you want it to be?  There is no deal in place numbnuts.  You have your head up your assss (where it belongs).

Teams that might have been interested in Mallet and still might be NOW KNOW that the patriots have THREE QBs.  Have you ever heard of supply and demand numbnuts?  Let me tell you how it works, numbnuts.  When there is a high level of supply - the price goes down, numbnuts. 

Why pay the pats top dollar for a QB when the pats have too many QBs, numbnuts? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

And ESPN just reported that the Texans have no interest in trading for Mallet - so expect them to take McCarron tomorrow.

This draft is a complete mess right now.  Pasing on TEs and high quality OL in order to take a 3rd string QB is about as stupid as you can get.  But when it comes after a 1st round pick of a guy that has blown out BOTH knees?

MORONIC drafting by patriots.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

And ESPN just reported that the Texans have no interest in trading for Mallet - so expect them to take McCarron tomorrow.

This draft is a complete mess right now.  Pasing on TEs and high quality OL in order to take a 3rd string QB is about as stupid as you can get.  But when it comes after a 1st round pick of a guy that has blown out BOTH knees?

MORONIC drafting by patriots.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just a cluster you know what!

Before the draft BB was quoted as saying he is going into this draft with a roster pretty much already set.  Boy, what a bad comment and what's worse is he drafted like it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That was meant as a joke laz, Like I mentioned earlier I thought McCarron was the pick in the 3rd. Still need C or OG,

[/QUOTE]

I took it as one.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]

Before the draft BB was quoted as saying he is going into this draft with a roster pretty much already set.  Boy, what a bad comment and what's worse is he drafted like it.

[/QUOTE]

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 1h
    I don't see many positions on the Patriots where a rookie is going to beat someone out. Not even Y TE with Gronk hurt. Apparently I'm nuts

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 2h
    The draft is not for now RT @jakethorndike: With a 2nd round pick?? these team could use pieces for NOW, what a waste

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlderbutWiser. Show OlderbutWiser's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Doh  >.<  Hou got my TE. Wonder if we can trade Mallett for CJ? Kind of odd Hou took a guy Pats looked at heavier than anyone else and they are in talks with the Pats for Mallett.... late trade coming I hope?

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

[/QUOTE]

That is what I am thinking, trade CJ for Mallet.  We need a good TE, can't believe we passed on all those good TE this draft.  CJ is the 4th best, I hope we at least get him.  Man, Amaro was right there in sight for us!?

[/QUOTE]

Except CJ was drafted after NE selected their QB. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well this has been fun, I bet in the third we'll select a kicker.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

No, a long snapper.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to OlderbutWiser's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Doh  >.<  Hou got my TE. Wonder if we can trade Mallett for CJ? Kind of odd Hou took a guy Pats looked at heavier than anyone else and they are in talks with the Pats for Mallett.... late trade coming I hope?

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

[/QUOTE]

That is what I am thinking, trade CJ for Mallet.  We need a good TE, can't believe we passed on all those good TE this draft.  CJ is the 4th best, I hope we at least get him.  Man, Amaro was right there in sight for us!?

[/QUOTE]

Except CJ was drafted after NE selected their QB. 

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, so?  Trade straight up.  Pats don't want Mallet, so they took their 2nd choice qb.  Had they taken CJ the texans would have taken Garoppolo.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 1h
    I don't see many positions on the Patriots where a rookie is going to beat someone out. Not even Y TE with Gronk hurt. Apparently I'm nuts

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 2h
    The draft is not for now RT @jakethorndike: With a 2nd round pick?? these team could use pieces for NOW, what a waste

[/QUOTE]

Any of the top 4 TE's would get significant playing time this coming season.

Sections
Shortcuts