Garoppolo = Rodgers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Garoppolo = Rodgers

It's eerily similar. It really is.

Smart, great college career, mature, humble, hardworking, quick and accurate release, etc. He has the tools, it's now just a matter 

A HOF QB who doesn't care as much, the ego is spiraling out of control, wants to make it about him more and more, so a smart GM secures the best Brady prototype in the draft to have him train behind the future HOF QB.

Brady now in 2014 is what Favre was in 2005. 

Brady is done in a few years. Rodgers sat behind Favre for a few years.   The bonus is Garoppolo has modeled his game after Brady.

Discuss:

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Re: Garoppolo = Rodgers

Rogers does not have small hands!  Our new QB led the nations in fumbles/times the ball was in his hands .  . . not a good stat!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Pac 10 = Better competition

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bingo. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Smart, great college career, mature, humble, hardworking, quick and accurate release, etc. He has the tools, it's now just a matter 

A HOF QB who doesn't care as much, the ego is spiraling out of control, wants to make it about him more and more, so a smart GM secures the best Brady prototype in the draft to have him train behind the future HOF QB.

Brady is done in a few years. Rodgers sat behind Favre for a few years.   The bonus is Garoppolo has modeled his game after Brady.

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

Not similar at all. Boy you are grasping for straws tonight. 

I model my life after ghandi. Doesn't mean I can be him. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Rogers is another playoff choker...

"Cancel those reservations!" Willie McGinest, Heinz field  Jan 27,2002 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Yeah, except for that time he won a Super Bowl in last six years.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No way. His D has sucked in recent years after TEd Thompson botched drafts and overpaid since the lockout.

But, that's not on ROdgers.

Anyway, I am looking forward to the development of this QB.  They clearly were not waiting on 2015's class to pick Brady's successor, so they must really like this kid.  

Brady has 3 seasons left.  All up to Brady now.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bingo. 

[/QUOTE]

Not bingo at all.  You don't peak in the NCAA if you want to make it in the NFL. Jerry Rice....Where did he go? Brett Favre? Where did he go? I could go on for days with this. Where you played in college is irrelevant.

It's about skill set. Skill set.

Also, no one should care about arms or hands. That;s like Mel Kipey talking about how great Jeff George was in 1990. LMAO

It's about work ethic, intelligence, poise, maturity, drive, accuracy, etc.  That's the skill set. If he takes the coaching and progresses, he has a chance to make it and be good.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bingo. 

[/QUOTE]

Not bingo at all.  You don't peak in the NCAA if you want to make it in the NFL. Jerry Rice....Where did he go? Brett Favre? Where did he go? I could go on for days with this. Where you played in college is irrelevant.

It's about skill set. Skill set.

Also, no one should care about arms or hands. That;s like Mel Kipey talking about how great Jeff George was in 1990. LMAO

It's about work ethic, intelligence, poise, maturity, drive, accuracy, etc.  That's the skill set. If he takes the coaching and progresses, he has a chance to make it and be good.

[/QUOTE]

Didn't say he couldn't be good. Of course he can. Bb only drafts good players.

my point is backed up. There are probably 20x more big school kids chosen, and more successful than small school kids. Not to say small schoolers can't be great, but thete is a reason nfl teams draft repeatedly from the SEC, PAC 10, etc rather than the Central Valley green league. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No way. His D has sucked in recent years after TEd Thompson botched drafts and overpaid since the lockout.

Anyway, I am looking forward to the development of this QB.  They clearly were not waiting on 2015's class to pick Brady's successor, so they must really like this kid.  

[/QUOTE]

You describe an eerily familiar scenario.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Yah, it's spooky.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No doubt.  I can't believe how hard this clown tries to protect every single BB move.  It's disgusting.  This guy lives a very creepy life.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

You want chokers; Tony Romo is your guy.

Quite a reach thinking this  dude is close to being as good as Rodgers. Coach em up and wait and see. People that make effusive praise or radiate negativity are seldom precise or accurate. This kid obviously has potential and was climbing up boards because of his skill set and not  because he was the glory boy for redneck SEC alums.

Easley is also potential. All drafts are primarily about potential, unless your the Jets, then its about low brow  comedy. BB has a great record with D Linemen (see Fork, Warren, Jones, Seymour and using really low round picks and UDFAs to plug holes). Everyone that complains this kid was injured.....did he clear the medical? did he have a pro day, did teams work him out.......yes oh ok let's wait for him to get injured so we can make derisory comments on our computator......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

[QUOTE]

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

So this smart GM drafts a small college QB and will have him be tutored by a veteran QB "who doesn't care as much, the ego is spiraling out of control, wants to make it about him more and more."

Wouldn't Garoppollo then inherit these same traits? Priceless!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No doubt.  I can't believe how hard this clown tries to protect every single BB move.  It's disgusting.  This guy lives a very creepy life.

[/QUOTE]

Most male adults cannot believe how badly you want Brady to always be elite and be here for more January disappointments by him personally.   I could see if you were a 12 year old boy with posters on your wall, but apparently you are an adult.   I am still in disbelief you're an adult.  

Most real fans are tired of Brady looking indifferent come January. He gets involved with Giselle and his priorities change completely in 2007.  

There will be Pats wins, playoffs and hopefully SBs beyond Brady, as long as BB is here. Oh yes. Oh yes indeed.

Your existence being a bandwagon fan will end when Brady brings back the drawbridge in LA and retires. Oh yes it will.   Yes it will.  Real fans will rejoice when the torture of Brady not caring comes to an end.  

Lastly, your gaydom for Brady is not anyone else's business.  That is your business. Some of us are tired of watching him take advantage of Goodell's rules and then wet himself forgetting how to play the position in January. All real fans care about is the play of the 15+ mil per year player when the chips are on the table.

To sit down for one more AFC Title game and watch Brady crap himself on national tv like he doesn't care, I am not sure I can take.

Good riddance to a spoiled, selfish crybaby QB if he continues on down that path.  Did you see him at the Kentucky Derby?  Mortifying.  Can you imagine Larry Bird or Bobby Orr doing such a thing?

I cannot imagine Boston sports greats ever doing that. None of them would even dream of it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to m. a. pat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

So this smart GM drafts a small college QB and will have him be tutored by a veteran QB "who doesn't care as much, the ego is spiraling out of control, wants to make it about him more and more."

[/QUOTE]

Not for about 10 years, no.  LOL

Brady's ego only got out of control by 2007.  It's why we lost SB 42.  Burress set the bait and Brady took it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I like the pick, but I don't. if that makes sense. In the long run, good pick gonna be a good replacement. but, we could have used a OL or DE there but all in all we have 3 picks in the 4th tmrw and I fully expect some good picks from BB.

Hopefully this kid is TB2.0

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Did you just say their D sucked so that's not on Rogers?????????????????????????????????????

BWAHAHAHA.  What a fucin fraud you are!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

I remember Tony Mazz, before he become a complete and total bald dork loser, writing a dramatic piece here in 2009, saying Brady's window is closing.

That was 2009.

I laughed then and appreciated the trollwork from Tony Mazz then. I had no idea his entire existence from there on out would be to be an outright troll on the radio, but that's old news now.

Anyway, no one can complain about a QB to replace Brady. It was either happening this year or next because Mallett has no extension.  

I am giddy at BB showing that no one is above the team, including Brady.  I've said it all along.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Most male adults cannot believe how badly you want Brady to always be elite and be here for more January disappointments by him personally.   I could see if you were a 12 year old boy with posters on your wall, but apparently you are an adult.   I am still in disbelief you're an adult.  

Most real fans are tired of Brady looking indifferent come January. He gets involved with Giselle and his priorities change completely in 2007.  

There will be Pats wins, playoffs and hopefully SBs beyond Brady, as long as BB is here. Oh yes. Oh yes indeed.

Your existence being a bandwagon fan will end when Brady brings back the drawbridge in LA and retires. Oh yes it will.   Yes it will.  Real fans will rejoice when the torture of Brady not caring comes to an end.  

Lastly, your gaydom for Brady is not anyone else's business.  That is your business. Some of us are tired of watching him take advantage of Goodell's rules and then wet himself forgetting how to play the position in January. All real fans care about is the play of the 15+ mil per year player when the chips are on the table.

To sit down for one more AFC Title game and watch Brady crap himself on national tv like he doesn't care, I am not sure I can take.

Good riddance to a spoiled, selfish crybaby QB if he continues on down that path.  Did you see him at the Kentucky Derby?  Mortifying.  Can you imagine Larry Bird or Bobby Orr doing such a thing?

I cannot imagine Boston sports greats ever doing that. None of them would even dream of it.

Looks like you are drinking heavy again tonight.  After these first 3 rounds of Pats picking I might be hitting the bottle too.  BB crapped the bed in this draft. Where was Lombardi??

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to m. a. pat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They lost and in 2011 because Bb can't put a championship team together, because he drafts like a blind monkey throwing darts at names on a board..  Actually a blind monkey would probably do better.

Tell us why again, after drafting 30 Db's, BB has to get good ones from other teams?

[QUOTE]

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not for about 10 years, no.  LOL

Brady's ego only got out of control by 2007.  It's why we lost SB 42.  Burress set the bait and Brady took it.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Wow this thread just lost integrity when it was brought up Brady being at the derby ,seriously the guy has a life outside of football what a crime!!!gee wiz

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow this thread just lost integrity when it was brought up Brady being at the derby ,seriously the guy has a life outside of football what a crime!!!gee wiz

[/QUOTE]
    Yup, that's the bb's ball cleaners, psycho logic.

[object HTMLDivElement]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

BB should start putting in players contracts cant go to the derby,cant get married and have kids,cant live or have a house in cali,no vacations to costa rica.this should settle this insane idea all this makes him play bad lol what a joke.

Sections
Shortcuts