Garoppolo = Rodgers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sw4288. Show sw4288's posts

Re: Garoppolo = Rodgers

Interesting comparison here. I hear people talk about Garoppolo's short throw accuracy and pocket awareness as strengths. A lot of people think his delivery is awkward and is kind of a 3/4 delivery. It looks like that to me as well. I know that when the Pack drafted Rogers a lot of people thought his release was awkward. IIRC he used to hold the ball up and around his chin before throwing. McCarthy corrected that. I think this could be a similar situation with some work with Josh, Tom to help with the kid's mechanics. Him and TB have the same agent. Maybe TB takes him out with his new throwing guru (haha). Anyway I like the pick. I like the fact there is room to grow, get used to the pro game/offense, and time to work on his throwing motion. It will be interesting to see him in the pre season. Zo tweeted out last night that this is going to be one of the more anticipated preseasons in long time with Easley, this kid, Revis, and Browner. Should be fun. Enjoy day 3, pats fans.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to sw4288's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Interesting comparison here. I hear people talk about Garoppolo's short throw accuracy and pocket awareness as strengths. A lot of people think his delivery is awkward and is kind of a 3/4 delivery. It looks like that to me as well. I know that when the Pack drafted Rogers a lot of people thought his release was awkward. IIRC he used to hold the ball up and around his chin before throwing. McCarthy corrected that. I think this could be a similar situation with some work with Josh, Tom to help with the kid's mechanics. Him and TB have the same agent. Maybe TB takes him out with his new throwing guru (haha). Anyway I like the pick. I like the fact there is room to grow, get used to the pro game/offense, and time to work on his throwing motion. It will be interesting to see him in the pre season. Zo tweeted out last night that this is going to be one of the more anticipated preseasons in long time with Easley, this kid, Revis, and Browner. Should be fun. Enjoy day 3, pats fans.

[/QUOTE]

Superb post.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow this thread just lost integrity when it was brought up Brady being at the derby ,seriously the guy has a life outside of football what a crime!!!gee wiz

[/QUOTE]

Yup, but did you really expect anything different from that clown?  The guy has some screws loose, that's for sure.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good riddance to a spoiled, selfish crybaby QB if he continues on down that path.  Did you see him at the Kentucky Derby?  Mortifying.  Can you imagine Larry Bird or Bobby Orr doing such a thing?

[/QUOTE]

Aaron Rodgers, the guy that you're hoping Garoppolo turns into, was with him at the Derby you fkn idiot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

It's eerily similar. It really is.

Smart, great college career, mature, humble, hardworking, quick and accurate release, etc. He has the tools, it's now just a matter 

A HOF QB who doesn't care as much, the ego is spiraling out of control, wants to make it about him more and more, so a smart GM secures the best Brady prototype in the draft to have him train behind the future HOF QB.

Brady now in 2014 is what Favre was in 2005. 

Brady is done in a few years. Rodgers sat behind Favre for a few years.   The bonus is Garoppolo has modeled his game after Brady.

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

Watch what happens when your new binky...insert any quarterback's name here ______________ (but in this case we'll call him Garoppolo) gets hit by an nfl defensive end. Because if you watch Rodgers (I mean Garoppolo) he never gets hit, but when he does...ouch! All of the sudden that pass in the face of a rush doesn't look so good, all of the sudden the ball squirts out of his little doll hands. I know you like to bash Brady, but Brady is one of the best qb's under pressure in the nfl, meanwhile this kid hasn't had to face pressure, he's in an up tempo offense that throws screens and quick short passes all day.

"Rodgers=Garoppolo".Rusty 2014

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Good riddance to a spoiled, selfish crybaby QB if he continues on down that path.  Did you see him at the Kentucky Derby?  Mortifying.  Can you imagine Larry Bird or Bobby Orr doing such a thing?

[/QUOTE]

Aaron Rodgers, the guy that you're hoping Garoppolo turns into, was with him at the Derby you fkn idiot.

[/QUOTE]

He doesn;t go every year like Brady does, moron Bustchise. Get it?

Brady dresses up with help from Giselle and looks like an absolute drip in doing so.  ROdgers just happened to be there this year.

Leave it to you to not get the difference, you moron.

Brady can't wait to be seen out on the town at these events with Giselle. HE cares more about playing dress up and hairstyles than AFC Title games. It's a fact at this point.

I haven't seen the fire in his eyes in a title game since 2006. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

We should not sell Rodgers short here. Did you see how GB fell apart after he got hurt last year? Did you see how fast GM bounced back after he came back? When one player has that much of an impact on a team that said player is a star player. And GB biggest issues were on D.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Garoppolo=Rodgers

Stuff just can't be made up, ranks right up there with...Merriweather is the second best safety in the AFC, Curtis Martin can't catch! Carlos Dunlap isn't as good as Cunningham, McCourty is better than Revis, Smith is better than Brady, Brady=Romo, Patrick Chung shut down Antonio Gates all by himself, Arrington is the best slot corner in the NFL...on and on and on.

Vicodin...rusty's morning breakfast.mmmm mmmm so goooood.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I love how Bill Belichick goes out and gets a QB who works heavily out of the shotgun spread. 

What do you think about that Rusty???

Hahahahaha!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Smart, great college career, mature, humble, hardworking, quick and accurate release, etc. He has the tools, it's now just a matter 

A HOF QB who doesn't care as much, the ego is spiraling out of control, wants to make it about him more and more, so a smart GM secures the best Brady prototype in the draft to have him train behind the future HOF QB.

Brady is done in a few years. Rodgers sat behind Favre for a few years.   The bonus is Garoppolo has modeled his game after Brady.

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

BB drafted a QB in the second round to sit on the bench?  Strange.  It was just last year that you claimed if a team drafts a QB in the second round (say Geno Smith) they expect him to start immediately.  When did that all change Queenie?  Yesterday?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA!

End of discussion. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsGenius1. Show SportsGenius1's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

Watch what happens when your new binky...insert any quarterback's name here ______________ (but in this case we'll call him Garoppolo) gets hit by an nfl defensive end. Because if you watch Rodgers (I mean Garoppolo) he never gets hit, but when he does...ouch! All of the sudden that pass in the face of a rush doesn't look so good, all of the sudden the ball squirts out of his little doll hands. I know you like to bash Brady, but Brady is one of the best qb's under pressure in the nfl, meanwhile this kid hasn't had to face pressure, he's in an up tempo offense that throws screens and quick short passes all day.

[/QUOTE] Little Doll hands? Garoppolo's hands are 9.25 inches long which in this draft class were the third longest measured hands Behind Thomas,Manziel so the tiny hands comment is untrue!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

In response to tenace4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rogers does not have small hands!  Our new QB led the nations in fumbles/times the ball was in his hands .  . . not a good stat!

[/QUOTE]

Rodgers  9 3/8"

Garoppolo  9 1/4"

1/8 inch difference

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

Not similar at all. Boy you are grasping for straws tonight. 

I model my life after ghandi. Doesn't mean I can be him. 

[/QUOTE]

Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Got to bookmark this imbecilic prediction.

Question: How can you tell when Rusty's lying?

Answer: He typed something.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to SportsGenius1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Little Doll hands? Garoppolo's hands are 9.25 inches long which in this draft class were the third longest measured hands Behind Thomas,Manziel so the tiny hands comment is untrue!

[/QUOTE]

Of course it's untrue. Brady is as girly as anyone and now the BBWs want to pretend Garoppolo somehow has small "doll" hands.

They will do anything to pretend Brady is perfect, while others have no business being in his presence.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to Cyberknot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tenace4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rogers does not have small hands!  Our new QB led the nations in fumbles/times the ball was in his hands .  . . not a good stat!

[/QUOTE]

Rodgers  9 3/8"

Garoppolo  9 1/4"

1/8 inch difference

[/QUOTE]

More similarities.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I love how Bill Belichick goes out and gets a QB who works heavily out of the shotgun spread.

What do you think about that Rusty???

Hahahahaha!!

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Haha. Your nothing if not comical.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Brady dresses up with help from Giselle and looks like an absolute drip in doing so.  ROdgers just happened to be there this year.

Brady can't wait to be seen out on the town at these events with Giselle. HE cares more about playing dress up and hairstyles than AFC Title games. It's a fact at this point.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Well, you're a know nothing, freaken liar because AR has gone to the Derby EVERY F'N YEAR since 2010 that I know of.

Do you ever get tired of lying?

I and many others are sick to death of it.

So sad you have to lie about TB so much, because of your sickness.

You really need to take your lies and leave.  FOREVER!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Here is Garoppolo's twitter:

-Gettin pulled over n cop lets us go >>>>>
    -Hungover as f*** and cant go back to sleep
    -Wow just got burnt on the highway haha
    -I dont under i over stand, middle fingure in the air bottle in the other hand #letsmakeatoast
    -Big game tonight @Grops6 time to beat those rich b***hs azz #aintnocurses
    -Just found out cinco de mayo means the 5th of may #idontspeakspanish #w.t.f
    -Bored as f**k, whys everyone got to work
    -F**** packers, thats why no one likes you guys
    -**** these bit*hes lovin sosa #southsidepride #FrankThomas
    -Finally got that scholarship check $$$
    -Just heard some frat guys in the rec agree that channing tatum is sexy #w.t.f #smh
    -20 years old n ive never had a job, must be doin somethin right #blessed
    -I laugh every time i hear a canadian say "about"
    -The jets got a suicide lead...
    -Damn batman's for real
    -Damn Mufasa just died
    -Ive never understood why dentist talk to u when u cant talk back

Imagine Rodgers writing this type of trash?  Imagine Brady writing this type of trash?

He was also friends with Matthew Nellessen, who was found guilty of murdering his own father.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...0319_1_armon-braden-george-nellessen-atm-card" rel="nofollow">http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...0319_1_armon-braden-george-nellessen-atm-card

I've seen enough. **** this pick. It does not help this team win a championship nor does it help us in the future.

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BB should start putting in players contracts cant go to the derby,cant get married and have kids,cant live or have a house in cali,no vacations to costa rica.this should settle this insane idea all this makes him play bad lol what a joke.

[/QUOTE]

That describes Russ to a "T". Everything but player of course.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's a shame. I guess you didn't watch many games this past year. Let me assure you, the fire still burns. 

Oh, let me ask a question...how does someone just show up to the Derby when they live a good 2-3 hours away by plane? Just got an itch to drop by on the way home from grocery shopping or something? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

It is amazing to hear some of the stuff in this forum. Now we are told TB is a head case and has lost it. Well, it would be great if JG ends up being anything like TB.

If TB thinks a lot of himself it is because he is CURRENTLY one of the three best QBs in the league. Would you rather have Manning in a cold playoff game? I would not.

Is there a QB who is more in command of his team? More fired up about winning? I don't think so.

So now we have a guy who is whining to his mommy that BB doesn't draft the guys he wants and then he whines to his mommy the TB is not any good. SO how do the Pats do it every year - being as competitive as they are? Maybe its Bob Kraft? No... this whiner must think it is himself.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:

[quote]

You want chokers; Tony Romo is your guy.

Quite a reach thinking this  dude is close to being as good as Rodgers. Coach em up and wait and see. People that make effusive praise or radiate negativity are seldom precise or accurate. This kid obviously has potential and was climbing up boards because of his skill set and not  because he was the glory boy for redneck SEC alums.

Easley is also potential. All drafts are primarily about potential, unless your the Jets, then its about low brow  comedy. BB has a great record with D Linemen (see Fork, Warren, Jones, Seymour and using really low round picks and UDFAs to plug holes). Everyone that complains this kid was injured.....did he clear the medical? did he have a pro day, did teams work him out.......yes oh ok let's wait for him to get injured so we can make derisory comments on our computator......

[quote]

Also the new ACL repair surgery is so successful that it actually rebuilds the acl ligament stronger than the original .  Especially in a young player.  (see Adrian Peterson, wes welker)   I don't think the Knee issue is as much of a problem as it is being made out to be.

Grapola comparing to rodgers =  stretch.  Rodgers was 1st round talent.  Grappy needs to prove himself beyond the small college level that he performed at.   Huge unknown and potential wasted 2nd round pick.  

I hate the pick for a few reasons.  Namely look at Houston.   They had a journeyman (Fitzy) and 2 scrubs at QB.  THey waited until the 4th round to grab a project QB.  Not saying they are einsteins but when you compare Pats situation with a HOFer under contract as well as a 4 year understudy as a capable backup,  the 2nd round pick looks like a panic move.

And you know it just pisses off Brady...  Like ,  where is the help in the receiver Dept.....?  How about another stud TE...  or a big hybrid reciver...?  There no doubt will be a huge impact player that the Patriots MISSED (probably 10 or so)  that will be listed and thrown in Belichick's face by mid-season thereabouts.