Garoppolo that much better than Mccarron?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Garoppolo that much better than Mccarron?

Brady2Welker47

They could have had Mccarron in 3rd ....still amazed by Garoppolo move ...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

Re: Garoppolo that much better than Mccarron?

After the second day of the draft I give the Pats the worst draft grade of all the teams!! This is the last year I will invest my time in pre-draft speculation only to have my head slammed into pieces by the Genius BB during draft day!! Easley could have been had with Pats late second and JG could have been had in 5th! Not that we needed another QB any ways since Brady says he wants to play till he's 50? Marquise Lee with the first would have been sweet-given Brady the stretch WR? And anyone but this Small handed QB in the second-totally numb at this point what a downer draft!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to Bradysgirlforreal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Easley could have been had with Pats late second and JG could have been had in 5th! 

[/QUOTE]

No.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Yeah, the draft threads that go on all year long are a tremendous waste.  Pats never take anyone discussed in those threads. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Easley wasn't going to make it past the Seahawks at #32, Brady'sGirl. You can toot your trumpet to the contrary all you wish, but there are sources that have confirmed this. Feel free to post something that is objectively false. 

Let's go Pats!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah, the draft threads that go on all year long are a tremendous waste.  Pats never take anyone discussed in those threads. 

[/QUOTE]

For your reference. Easley was talked about as a Pats target as far back as October.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/2014-patriots-draft-thread/100/6790538?page=7

Oh... and Garoppolo? Just last night, Wazzu and I were talking about how he might be better than Mallet. Did not realize BB would pull the trigger on a QB that early. But if we had any inkling that he would, Garoppolo would certainly have been one of the remaining QBs in consideration. Else, they would stay with Mallet.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

For your reference. Easley was talked about as a Pats target as far back as October.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/2014-patriots-draft-thread/100/6790538?page=7

Oh... and Garoppolo? Just last night, Wazzu and I were talking about how he might be better than Mallet. Did not realize BB would pull the trigger on a QB that early. But if we had any inkling that he would, Garoppolo would certainly have been one of the remaining QBs in consideration. Else, they would stay with Mallet.

[/QUOTE]

Hell, as long as that thread goes on I'm sure every person in the draft has been discussed as a Patriot at one time or another in there.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Easley wouldn't have made it to the second round.  Seattle had him in their sights until the Pats took him.  As for Garoppolo, my guess is Houston would have grabbed him first thing tomorrow as he was the highest ranked QB left. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to seattlepat70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hell, as long as that thread goes on I'm sure every person in the draft has been discussed as a Patriot at one time or another in there.

[/QUOTE]

As recently as 3 weeks ago, there was discussion about whether the Pats should get him in the first. In that conversation, there were people who felt that was too high -- exactly mirroring the reaction of people on these boards when the Pats actually took him in the first.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I love some of the posts you find here - I really do.  Makes for some very amusing reading.  That Easley would have been avail at the end of the second is hilarious.  Multiple sources (including video of the S'Hawks war room) indicate they really were disappointed  when NE grabbed Easley.  Garoppolo was rated as a 2nd rounder.  Avail in the fifth?  That comes from where? 

Disagree with the picks, for crying out loud, but could we leave the delusions at the door please?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Garoppolo has no red flags with his maturity or his off field behavior. Well grounded kid that is a born leader. His team loves him. Every mock I saw had him late 2nd early 3rd with many stating a late 1st would not be a reach. McCarron has some maturity issues and attitude issues, not bad, and also has consistency issues. Good prospect but between the two Garoppolo was rated higher.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

In response to Bradysgirlforreal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

After the second day of the draft I give the Pats the worst draft grade of all the teams!! This is the last year I will invest my time in pre-draft speculation only to have my head slammed into pieces by the Genius BB during draft day!! Easley could have been had with Pats late second and JG could have been had in 5th! Not that we needed another QB any ways since Brady says he wants to play till he's 50? Marquise Lee with the first would have been sweet-given Brady the stretch WR? And anyone but this Small handed QB in the second-totally numb at this point what a downer draft!

[/QUOTE]

Lol you'll be back. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I didn't like any of the Qbs this year

i they needed  interior ol help in the second round

they needed this more than anything IMO

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

Sections
Shortcuts