Garrett Mills...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfaninswflorida. Show Patsfaninswflorida's posts

Garrett Mills...

The Eagles just released Garrett Mills... 

http://www.rotoworld.com/Content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=3738

I think I remember the Pats drafted him.... no?

At the time he seemed to be a promising hybid TE/FB...

I remember being bummed when I think it was the Vikes that stole him off the PS... can't recall for sure..

With Hernandez and Gronk we are stacked at that position now.... Thankfully!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Garrett Mills...

Yes the blown Mills pick in '06 for an H-back has been rewarded by the football Gods with Hernadez in '10.

I remember wanting Dumervil over Mills at the time of that draft (and DeAngelo Williams over Maroney and Greg Jennings over Chad Jackson... but I digress)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfaninswflorida. Show Patsfaninswflorida's posts

In Response to Re: Garrett Mills...:
    [QUOTE]Yes the blown Mills pick in '06 for an H-back has been rewarded by the football Gods with Hernadez in '10. I remember wanting Dumervil over Mills at the time of that draft (and DeAngelo Williams over Maroney and Greg Jennings over Chad Jackson... but I digress)
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Yep... those picks would have been 1000% better...

... I'll blame those picks on Pioli I guess...  Because BB last draft has turned an average team into a possible Superbowl winner in one draft!

... and a Sledge hammer for next years draft ... this could get real interesting over the next few years...   can't wait...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

He is too small for a te and not a good enough blocker as a fb why would need him 3 good te's and morris is a decent fb.

Sections
Shortcuts