Gasper/Breer/Massarotti

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

Re: Gasper/Breer/Massarotti

They'll find a way to spin it... they may spend the entire week talk about maroney's fumble and how he's in Belichick's dog house. Or they may talk at length about how the Patriots have only had one shutout all year. That's the kind of junk that made me quit reading their articles for the most part. Unfortunately, I still peak at their articles from time to time... kind of like a movie that is so horrible, you have to keep flipping back to it to see how bad it $ux.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Writers don't have a monopoly on ignorance. I'm watching the Browns / Raiders game ( what can you do when you're branded? ) and Randy Cross starts talking about the Colts. He belches..."If they think 16-0 is so good, they should call Bill Belichick and ask him what he thinks about that. The Patriots went 16-0 and lost the NFC Championship game. The Giants played them in the last regular season game and figured out how to beat them which the Patriots' opponents in the AFC playoffs used to good advantage." These people are actually paid a lot of money to spout this muck.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Thats what I call a dog$shit sandwhich, all have a clear agenda, all are 2nd tier writers, and all are always looking for a way to stand out from the story, its about them, not their work. I cant believe how some people actually read there articles for points and insight. Ill be curious to see them spin this. Felger will continue killin' 81 for only having 45yrds and Mass. will continue to live in his a$s Breer will tell everyone to relax, only one game, nothing to get excited about, 'member its only the Jag's. And I expect Gasper to ponder what Gonzo might mean to the Sox lineup, lol.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

The internet giveth and the internet taketh away. With the plethora (Si', El Guapo, you have a plethora) of media outlets available through the interwebs, you are not tied to the local morons to get your information. The flipside of this turd sandwich is that -- with so many outlets available and so few . . .  and I mean painfully . . .   disturbingly . . .   pathetically few journalists to man those outlets -- most of what you get out in the void is no better than the dreck you find right here at BDC.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Like your posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Oh man I never read such a masterpiece(sicofitall), hhhhmmm, maybe Shakespheare, but F-EM, you  have it all SIC, the skills, the looks, the big feetWink, dont know where you've been, but please dont go. This forum needs you!!! This world needs you!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Sorry little people, but I cant be everywhere at once, well I can, but need some alone time. Im the strong silent type. Plus I need my rest, breaking up that hijacking and scoring a couple TD's today, man I'm pooped! Dont worry Ill BE BACK!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

OK, but please dont go for long, who knows bubba might say something stupid like Maroney has more potential than AD or CJ2K. Please hurry.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

posted at 12/27/2009 5:04 PM EST
    First: 11/23/2009
    Last: 12/27/2009
    Like your posts

Dude, it's not my fault the joke wasn't funny.

You should find something worthwhile to obsess over.

Or better yet, just go away.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Hey fairymike I'll stay just to keep you company.... you troll lover you.

oh wait

this is for 
     you

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

Yes, now that the Pats have toppled the juggernaut that is the Jacksonville Jaguars the writers must eat it.  Please, the Pats have still proven nothing and the writers are not drinking the same kool aid you guys seem to be.  Show me something in the playoffs, the D still is an embarrasment as far as I'm concerned.  As much as I despise Massarotti I haven't necessarily disagreed with him recently.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from simoncan. Show simoncan's posts

When Reiss was here he was crucified for being plain vanilla, never going out on a limb.  Now Gasper and Breer state opinions, but are hated when those opinions don't sound pro-Patriot enough.  Do you really want sports writers to spew homer propaganda?  I'd rather have them evaluate the team -- good and bad.  Before today, the team had looked average for a bunch of weeks.

I don't always love their articles, but I definitely don't think Globe writers want the team to lose, and I hope they keep calling it like they see it.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Nobody wants homer-writers, your missing the point. Im not about to explain it to you. The pats play who's in front of them, and everyone knows what that dog$hit sandwhich will say, same thing u are. If the pats snuck by here, just squeezed one out, ok, ill give it to you. But they didnt, they killed them just like they were supposed to. Thats the point, they havnt played up to their potential all year. And these losers spend all week killin' 81 if he doesnt go out and have 130 n 2td's every week. They have agendas and are 2nd tier writers, thats my problem with them. I am not a kool-aid drinka at all, speaking of drinkin', id rather drink my gf's pi$$ than listen to mike felger talk about how much he digs lady gaga, while running along the charles.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Gasper/Breer/Massarotti:
    [QUOTE]When Reiss was here he was crucified for being plain vanilla, never going out on a limb.  Now Gasper and Breer state opinions, but are hated when those opinions don't sound pro-Patriot enough.  Do you really want sports writers to spew homer propaganda?  I'd rather have them evaluate the team -- good and bad.  Before today, the team had looked average for a bunch of weeks. I don't always love their articles, but I definitely don't think Globe writers want the team to lose, and I hope they keep calling it like they see it.
    Posted by simoncan[/QUOTE]

We don't need the writers to be all Koolaid drinkers.  That said, we don't need them to be Krapaid drinkers either.  Be balanced and avoid the sensationalism just to get clicks.  Breer's never-ending tirade against Moss surprised me.  He seemed to be more balanced prior to that.  Gasper has been nothing but a big Krapaid drinker since Reiss departed.

Sections
Shortcuts