Gasper Canned?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Gasper Canned?

Did the Globe sack Gasper?  It looks like Albert Breer has taken over the Pats' blog.  I have to admit, Breer is a better writer.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Re: Gasper Canned?

I wish.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

You know, I was reading one of Breer's pieces without looking at the by-line and I knew immediately it wasn't Gaspar.   His arguments, insight, logic, and conclusions were far more sharper and mature.

No offense, Chris.  You need a little more work.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cgasper. Show cgasper's posts

In Response to Re: Gasper Canned?:
    [QUOTE]I wish.
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09[/QUOTE]
    Sorry to disappoint you guys. I'm very much still employed by the Globe. On a little holiday in London. But I'm glad you like our new football hire Albert Breer. He is doing a fantastic job.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

No disappointments here, Chris. As always, well done.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gasper Canned? : Sorry to disappoint you guys. I'm very much still employed by the Globe. On a little holiday in London. But I'm glad you like our new football hire Albert Breer. He is doing a fantastic job.
    Posted by cgasper[/QUOTE]

This is a nice feature.

If I insult Ryan, will he come in, too?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

You guys are tough on the media.  Gasper is fine.  As another poster mentioned on a different thread, he's his own person.  He's not trying to stick to the middle ground to avoid offending anyone.  I doubt the real Gasper posted above though.  Boston has some real tools in the media (Borges, ex Tomasi), be easy on the guys who actually try to do a good job and usually do.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gasper Canned? : This is a nice feature. If I insult Ryan, will he come in?
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Ah, I forgot to add Ryan to the "tool" list.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gasper Canned? : Sorry to disappoint you guys. I'm very much still employed by the Globe. On a little holiday in London. But I'm glad you like our new football hire Albert Breer. He is doing a fantastic job.

I never read you anyway Chris..I'm waiting for the Movie

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Unbiased opinions and concise reporting are always welcome regardless of the source. When people start discussing Brady's off-field behavior and the reporting becomes unduly sensationalistic then I tune out or seek other sources.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Gasper Rocks !!! he´s doing a great job so far...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I realize you all love Mike Reiss and rightfully so, but c'mon give Gasper a chance. His articles have been pretty good and I've really enjoyed the chats he has done the past two weeks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]I realize you all love Mike Reiss and rightfully so, but c'mon give Gasper a chance. His articles have been pretty good and I've really enjoyed the chats he has done the past two weeks.
    Posted by FishTaco64[/QUOTE]

Not so. I didn't like Mike Reiss either. I'm a writaphob. It comes from years of reading  Borges, Shaughnessy and people like Massarotti. You sound like a writaphile. I don't think any sports writer has particularly enhanced my quality of life over the years or the way I view the games.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Don't know why you have haters, Chris. You're doing a fine job.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

A writaphile? He covers the team without of bunch of biased crud in his articles. As someone who lives in Bears country, let me tell you, don't take that for granted.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]A writaphile? He covers the team without of bunch of biased crud in his articles. As someone who lives in Bears country, let me tell you, don't take that for granted.
    Posted by FishTaco64[/QUOTE]

Fish,
    I was actually referring to the post that said we need to give Gasper a chance. The Phob & Phile references are tongue in cheek. I'm just not loyal to any particular writer and neither are writers loyal to anything or anybody. I choose to watch the games and make my own assessment.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

Gaspar - You Rock!

There are many high school newspapers which would kill to have you writing for their sports pages!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stay-Pro. Show Stay-Pro's posts

Reiss
    Gasper
    Breer

In that order

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

O.K., totally BUSTED.  I actually laughed about that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Who said i liked Albert Breer? Fantastic job? Whatever you say.Sealed

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gasper Canned? : This is a nice feature. If I insult Ryan, will he come in, too?
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Well played.

Sections
Shortcuts