GB & NO out this weekend!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

GB & NO out this weekend!

San Francisco and the Giants will win this weekend. With Defense and Running game !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: GB & NO out this weekend!

That would be something and going totally against the odds!  I can one of the two, but not both.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pilillo. Show pilillo's posts

i have GB losing to the giants and then giants losing to the saints in the nfc championship.
    In the AFC i see the texans beating Baltimore and the pats beating the texans for the afc champrionship.

New Orleans vs Pats in the superbowl

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

saints are the team i want to lose the most, then the packers, then the ravens.
    bring it on.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: GB & NO out this weekend!:
    i have GB losing to the giants and then giants losing to the saints in the nfc championship. In the AFC i see the texans beating Baltimore and the pats beating the texans for the afc champrionship. New Orleans vs Pats in the superbowl
    Posted by pilillo

...........well............who wins?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SysRq. Show SysRq's posts

Packers might be in trouble this weekend the way the Giants D-line is playing.  Saints should handle the Niners, though. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Giants yes, San Fran no. San Fran doesn't have enough offense. But: I expect both games to be excellent. This is gonna be prime couchtime.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Packers might be in trouble this weekend the way the Giants D-line is playing.  Saints should handle the Niners, though. 
    Posted by SysRq

(1) depends on the health and performance of their beat up O-Line

(2) depends on the weather (no rain or wind)

and I could totally see the Ravens losing - they have very little at cornerback, no strong safety, not much going on for other linemen beyond Ngata (Redding is above average...), and Flacco threw 57% with a BOAT LOAD of turnovers and a penchant for choking when it matters most (in their playoff win against the Patriots in 2009, Welker was injured and Ray Rice carried their team)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

If the refs allow N.O. lineman to hold like they did against Detroit and probably other teams as well there will be nobody beating them.  When Brees has that  kind of time he will find a receiver.  And their running backs are good at finding the big holes created by the lineman essentially tackling the defensive front .  GB is about the same situation except they are playing the Giants and the refs may actually favor them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

If the refs allow N.O. lineman to hold like they did against Detroit and probably other teams as well there will be nobody beating them.  When Brees has that  kind of time he will find a receiver.  And their running backs are good at finding the big holes created by the lineman essentially tackling the defensive front .  GB is about the same situation except they are playing the Giants and the refs may actually favor them.
    Posted by MichFan

Unfortunatley you are correct. How the refs deal with the entire holding issue is huge for deciding these games due to the fact both these games are passing offense vs good D-line.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I think you guys are kidding yourselves.  Unlike Brady, Brees and Rodgers have very fast release times.  Yes, they sometimes need more time to find someone, but for the most part the ball is out in under 2.5 seconds.

Refs may factor in line play, but not much.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Saint offense will lose a step outside the dome...

And yes i agree... the NYG front 4 is dominant !!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I can see GB Losing with the Giants peaking especially on the defensive side but I can't see how SF can keep up with NO on the scoreboard, and SF is great against the run but their secondary is the weak link. So if SF doesn't get pressure on Brees it's over!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Since the game is in Green Bay and Greg Jennings should be back so I think the Packers pull it out. Saints Over Niners in a close won and then Saints beating the Packers for the NFC title.

Sections
Shortcuts