GB's Arrogance

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: GB's Arrogance

packers are a very good and well coached, they may have been arrogant going into the game, but when you think about it, the more arrogant team was the giants, they werent hiding their feelings that they thought they were going to win that game...it came down to the team that was hot and the team that was cold with a qb who hadnt played in three weeks...games like this are exactly why i am so much against resting star players at the end of the season, the packers were a well oiled machine during the regular season and hung 30+ on the same giants team just a few weeks prior...but in that game the rust showed and they didnt have enough to overcome the giants.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Discount Double Take Baby

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Did Rusty just call somebody else arrogant?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Rogers was arrogant.  He was talking about repeating months ago, instead of taking the professional route and saying, "We need to win next week.  That is our primary goal." 

That TD dance he does?  If you don't know, he is pretending to strap on a ginormous championship belt, a' la boxing.  That's a bit much, and for a whole season.  I could see doing it at the end of a Super Bowl game that is in hand.  But all season long?

As for the Giants claiming they were gong to win their next game, I have much less of a problem.  At least they are taking one game at a time, though it is still too cocky for me.  I guess that's how they pump up.  It worked for 2007.

Let's not forget, the Packers lost despite some poor officiating, as the talking heads have been pointing.  I saw the Pack win some games this season and last with that same kind of officiating.  Ditto for the Saints these past few years.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i have a feeling harbaugh will have his team much more prepared than the packers were yesterday...that has the making of a great game

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Grasp at straws much? By your theory Welker and Branch should have played in the last regular season game. Why didn't they? 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Ask ole horseface how he feels about missing 3 weeks heading into the divisional round...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to "Re: GB's Arrogance": [QUOTE]Grasp at straws much? By your theory Welker and Branch should have played in the last regular season game. Why didn't they?  Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE] Welker did, Branch was injured.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

resting a player going into the playoffs when he is injured is alot different than what the packers did...

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

In Response to Re: GB's Arrogance:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GB's Arrogance : Umm, what?  What does giving some players with nagging injuries some rest have to do with Rodgers been given an enite game off and Brady not ever being held out in a Week 17 game? Make sense much, Tommy? Or is this just your time now to try to pretend you're belligerence will somehow show me up on this topic? If BB held out Brady in a Week 17 game of a 15-1 #1 seed season and Brady laid an egg like Rordgers just did, this would be headline news for weeks on end. End of story. If you can't see that, you're a bigger moron than I suspected. Same deal with Dick LeBeau's awful and arrogant gameplan last week in Denver. If BB pulled that, the media would have a field day for weeks.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

You ever think for a moment that the Giants played better than them so they lost. How did an inferior Jets team beat the Pats last year. How weren't the Pats arrogant. You grasp at straws acting like every single team isn't confident and arrogant. You think teams go into playoffs excepting to lose? Laughable. Why weren't the Saints arrogant. They said after the game they expected to be in the SB. Funny stuff. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Saints were playing for a potential bye week. Very strange why they would try to win that game. Really really strange. Are you that stupid? Yep. You are.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GB's Arrogance : I've banned here 3 times defending my opinions, pretty much all  of which were 100% spot on. You not admitting this means you're arrogant, not me. Don't ruin this thread, please.

You're not getting banned because of your opinion, Rusty, but because of the way you express it.  There's a difference.

We've had remarkably similar opinions over the years, and yet I've never been banned.  Has nothing to do with my opinion.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

anything can happen in the playoffs, and teams that get hot right now are scary, like the giants...not saying they would have won yesterday if rodgers played the last game of the year, but it couldnt have hurt...the fact that the packers were stunned by their early playoff exit shows they werent taking the giants seriously, and they paid for it

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

I think the fact they were playing the Lions, who are known to have some dirty guys on D, is a big reason they sat Rodgers but I think the extra week off definitely left Rodgers a little rusty.  Missing Jennings for the TD on the opening drive was a critical play.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]Disagree. Poeple mocked my opinions. Mocked them. Multiple times on multiple subjects, relentlessly. I thought it was funny at first, but then it just kept going.  You will not find a more objective, honest, loyal or passionate Pats fan with some pretty good knowlegde than myself. Sorry, tired of this. You got TommyPenny proving my point as we speak. I am harrassed, heckled by the same contingent. Go to the source.  

i dont think you have said anything unreasonable, but then again i havent argued with you so i havent been on the other side lol...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Rogers not playing at all since Christmas was a big mistake

there are few teams that the players are held in check by their coach
    BB is number one in line
    As to pats not playing some D guys until playoffs
    I was worried - but now with a game in hand
    I have a lot of faith in the D

I see Harbaugh doing the same thing
    I see 9ers winning

I see Pats winning
    I see TB exorzing the last and only Raven Loss
    And if Reed is gimpy - Ravens have no chance
    and thye are on the road to boot
    and this year they sucked

I see a chess match in SB
    TB way over AS

I am gald that the teams that the only teams that
    could get in a shoot out with the Pats are gone

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]Disagree. People mocked my opinions. Mocked them. Multiple times on multiple subjects, relentlessly. They followed the Gasper, Mazz, Felger leads and then mocked me. The irony is beyond hilarious, Soups. I thought it was funny at first, but then it just kept going.  You will not find a more objective, honest, loyal or passionate Pats fan with some pretty good knowlegde than myself. Sorry, tired of this. You got TommyPenny proving my point as we speak. I am harrassed, heckled by the same contingent. Go to the source.  

I hear you bro.  I'm actually shocked I've not been banned, considering some of the vitriolic **** I've posted over the years.

For what it's worth, you know a ****load about this game.  I think people tend to get defensive when they realize they're outmatched.

I'm surprised that you've been banned at all, though.  BDC gives a long leash to the trolls; why can't they do the same for the fans?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]anything can happen in the playoffs, and teams that get hot right now are scary, like the giants...not saying they would have won yesterday if rodgers played the last game of the year, but it couldnt have hurt...the fact that the packers were stunned by their early playoff exit shows they werent taking the giants seriously, and they paid for it
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]
    So, the Pats, winners of NINE straight games, while the Giants have won FOUR, are considered HOTTER than the Pats?  How is that?

Sections
Shortcuts