GB's Arrogance

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Re: GB's Arrogance

Hey Rusty. Why no response to my Saints comment. Common sense throw your brain off genius?  Those arrogant Saints even sat Brees the last game the year they won the Superbowl with a bye week. 3 weeks off for Brees!!! Any more straws to grasp at?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: GB's Arrogance:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GB's Arrogance : So, the Pats, winners of NINE straight games, while the Giants have won FOUR, are considered HOTTER than the Pats?  How is that?
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

as much as i hate bringing up 07', the reason the patriots lost was because the giants got scorching hot at the right time...do i think the giants are hotter than the patriots now? no, but i wouldnt be shocked if the pats and giants meet in the superbowl and its a great game because both of those two teams are playing their best football at the right time

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Rusty. Why no response to my Saints comment. Common sense throw your brain off genius?  Those arrogant Saints even sat Brees the last game the year they won the Superbowl with a bye week. 3 weeks off for Brees!!! Any more straws to grasp at?
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

this is true, but the saints didnt have to leave their dome until the superbowl, when they played in comparable weather in florida

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Nice try Rusty. You failed as usual. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry, Pennypacker. You're backpedal shows you failed.  Multiple others on this thread have pointed this out to you as well.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

I failed because I pointed out your so dumb you didn't know the Saints played their guys week 17 because they were trying for a bye week and by pointing out the Saints won a SB doing exactly what you called GB stupid for doing. Try harder man. Keep grasping at those straws. I know facts and things tend to confuse you. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GB's Arrogance : I failed because I pointed out your so dumb you didn't know the Saints played their guys week 17 because they were trying for a bye week and by pointing out the Saints won a SB doing exactly what you called GB stupid for doing. Try harder man. Keep grasping at those straws. I know facts and things tend to confuse you. 
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOT

that doesnt prove its smart to rest them the last week, it proves its not impossible to do that and win...and noone said it was. There is also a BIG difference, the saints play in a dome where the conditions will always be the same and easier to get into the game flow....qb's like brady and rodgers dont have that luxury...being rusty come playoff time + cold weather doesnt bode well 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GB's Arrogance : as much as i hate bringing up 07', the reason the patriots lost was because the giants got scorching hot at the right time...do i think the giants are hotter than the patriots now? no, but i wouldnt be shocked if the pats and giants meet in the superbowl and its a great game because both of those two teams are playing their best football at the right time
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]
    But, and this is a BIG but, the Pats are playing better at this stage of this 9 game winning streak than the tail end of their undefeated season.  I agree with your second point, we are at a stage where it is the best against the best and the team playing the best on that day will be considered the better team.  Just the way it is.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i agree with that bill, im just pointing out that im not as surprised with the giants run because they have done it before, they have the talent to beat anyone, as do the patriots.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]RedSox94, You're getting a good look at what the problem is with the irrational contingent that Pennypacker is involved with here. First I thought it was reading comprehension problems but it's not that. They use a form of ignorance to push a selfish agenda.

No doubt they are arrogant.  Did anyone see Rodgers do the belt/title crap this year?  lol.

Imagine if Brady had done that.  They deserve to lose.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GB's Arrogance : I've banned here 3 times defending my opinions, pretty much all  of which were 100% spot on. You not admitting this means you're arrogant, not me. Don't ruin this thread, please.

lightweight I've banned at least 12 times

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Anyone here remember Leon?  Claims he never got banned.

PhatRex, too.  BDC has no history of banning trolls, especially those that prompt responses from our base.  They seem to like it.  They can afford to ban one of us because they know we'll come back.  But trolls?  Nope.  They get the longest leash on these boards.  Always have.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Dumb and arrogant:

"With the Packers halfway to an undefeated regular season, cornerback Charles Woodson wants to see his team finish the deal.  And then to win three more to cap a 19-0 perfect season.

We can talk about it,” Woodson told Mike Silver of Yahoo! Sports. “I don’t care. We’re 8-0. We’d love to be 16-0 – love to. It’s a realistic conversation now. We’re halfway there. So yeah, let’s talk about it.”"

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]Did they rest Brees in Week 17, Tommy?  Did they tell their families to stay home and pack for GB or Indy to see them in the SB? Moron. Just quit while your head, Pennypacker.   You're making an absolute fool of yourself, as usual.

LOL Rusty. I'm still laughing at you trying to prove a point with the Saints playing week 17. So dumb you didn't know they were playing for a bye week and you talk about someone trying to be clever. Your just flat out stupid. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]LOL Rusty. I'm still laughing at you trying to prove a point with the Saints playing week 17. So dumb you didn't know they were playing for a bye week and you talk about someone trying to be clever. Your just flat out stupid. 

i already proved that point wrong..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GB's Arrogance : i already proved that point wrong..

It's helps when you know that he's talking about this years week 17. They played Brees because they  could get a bye over SF. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GB's Arrogance : It's helps when you know that he's talking about this years week 17. They played Brees because they  could get a bye over SF. 

i posted in this thread that they werent comparable....one is a dome team while the other is a team that plays in the cold...and also, in that game vs san fran you see how important the dome is to new orleans, they would have put up more points in the dome

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Look, I don't want to be arrogant but one of the hardest feats in sports is to win a Super Bowl.  To win two consecutively is mind boggling.  The only team to do that recently are the New England Patriots.  Feel good about that.  Packers fans, like Colts Fans and Steelers fans and Saints fans and even Giants fans in this era cannot feel good about that

You can also all feel good that during this Patriots regime, (owner, coaching staff and future HOF Q.B.), that we as fans are provided with a chance to do it one more time again, on an annual basis.  How many NFL fans of other teams can say that?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GB's Arrogance : i posted in this thread that they werent comparable....one is a dome team while the other is a team that plays in the cold...and also, in that game vs san fran you see how important the dome is to san fran, they would have put up more points in the dome

What does playing in a dome have to do with playing your guys to get a bye week? They were sitting their guys week 17 if they had the bye whether they played in a dome or on Pluto and they were playing their guys week 17 if they had a shot at a the bye. Simple as that. 

25. This post has been removed.