GB's Arrogance

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: GB's Arrogance

In Response to Re: GB's Arrogance:
    [QUOTE]Rogers was arrogant.  He was talking about repeating months ago, instead of taking the professional route and saying, "We need to win next week.  That is our primary goal."  That TD dance he does?  If you don't know, he is pretending to strap on a ginormous championship belt, a' la boxing.  That's a bit much, and for a whole season.  I could see doing it at the end of a Super Bowl game that is in hand.  But all season long? As for the Giants claiming they were gong to win their next game, I have much less of a problem.  At least they are taking one game at a time, though it is still too cocky for me.  I guess that's how they pump up.  It worked for 2007. Let's not forget, the Packers lost despite some poor officiating, as the talking heads have been pointing.  I saw the Pack win some games this season and last with that same kind of officiating.  Ditto for the Saints these past few years.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

He's lost that move forever Chris, because he took a paycheck from State Farm for them to use it. He can never do it again and have anyone take him seriously. It was kind of cool at first, but now it's "discount double check", and nothing else. Notice he hasn't done it in a while? It's because he can't, it would just invite laughter and he knows it. That fat dude with the wild hair and cheese hat is going to come knocking every time he tries to do it now. He sold his soul to State Farm. NO WAY I'd let my touchdown celebration be used like that in a commercial--unless I was just looking for another endorsement paycheck.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I neither want to give it too much credence nor discount, but the death of the OC's son with the funeral on Friday certainly had to have an effect. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GB's Arrogance : I literally have no idea what you're talking about here.  My points are clear and accurate. Yours are deflectionary and trollish.   You have multiple people telling you Payton resting Brees for his reasons has nothing to do with GB thinking they're a slam dunk to repeat.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

So why did you post this Rusty? Explain. Again. Somehow you didn't know Brees played because a bye week on the line? LOL LOL LOL. In fantasy land you believe he would have played if they had the bye...just like the SB year !!!

"Did they rest Brees in Week 17, Tommy?  Did they tell their families to stay home and pack for GB or Indy to see them in the SB? Moron. Just quit while your head, Pennypacker.   You're making an absolute fool of yourself, as usual.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII"

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

You weren't asking anything. You were trying to be sarcastic and clever and failed miserably using the Saints as an example. 

"Did they rest Brees in Week 17, Tommy?  Did they tell their families to stay home and pack for GB or Indy to see them in the SB? Moron. Just quit while your head, Pennypacker.  

Yep. They rested thier guys. Nice try moron. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I dont think Rogers laid an egg, his receivers did. If they caught half of those passes they dropped it would be a different game.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GB's Arrogance : Absolutely!  I've been telling irrationals thsi for 2 years here!  All they did was act like the grass was greener, every SB champ since 2007 was doing something better than this organization and GB was just this past season's version of this 31 other franchise jealpousy. Everyone's drafts were better than BB, Brady is perfecy and not accountable. We know the routine from the irrationals. Not happy, not willing to let BB rebuild? What did you expect? An immediate SB run once all those All Pro defenders left here? LOL Watch the NFL much? Not you, Dessalines.  It's unbelivable how much some fans in this town don't understand what is going on here. It's also why GBs "31st ranked D" was never a focus by people like Tom Penny all year. LMAO They've been called out all year abotu this stuff. It's very tough for teams to even make the playoffs, let alone string legit SB runs together.

King, even though I've only been posting here for a short period of time, I've been reading this forum for a few years.    I believe you contribute much more to this forum then you detract from it.  There is a lot that I agree with you on and some things that I don't.

Having said that, I'm going to offer some unsolicited advice and that is dont take the bait.  I've witnessed numerous occasions when for what ever reason someone doesn't like what you say, they'll bait you into an argument.  Then it's off to the races in a never ending battle that has no chance of being settled.  

I learned a long time ago that it's a waste of time to be in an argument that I have no chance of winning because the argument is based on opinion.  This becomes even a worse waste of time if you are able to win an argument and the person that you are arguing with doesn't even know it.  Perhaps an answer to one of your critics might be simply - Whatever.

OTOH, if the argument is for pure sport and enjoyment, please disregard what I've just said.   Also, please take my suggestions as purely constructive from one transplanted Tar Heel to another.  :)

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GB's Arrogance : Disagree: Missed a wide open Jennings fora TD and he also threw one to Finely, who was WIDE  OPEN, way out in front of Finley. IN each case, he wasn't even really pressured, he just airmailed each ball. He was off. They had drops, but he was also off. Their rhythm was off. Look at the fumbling.  Kuhn, Grant, etc.

lets see

4 turnovers
    6 drops
    GB laid an egg - just like we did 2 times
    the thing is the Pats keep there mouths shut
    "Say little when you win - nothing when you lose"
    all of these other teams keep yacking with the worst
    being R Ryan (who might be pushed pout next year if he
    doesn't make the po's and has cost his brother a chance as HC)-

And of other notes

Kraft and TB were exemplary of the way they spoke about Tebow.

BB - on his NFL show told Reid he was the best at his position ever
    and the Ravens know this - Lewis is one of TB's biggest fans
    I sense that Lewis and Reid got to Suggs -
    So all their talk on how tough they are is so they can convince themselves
    After the game there will be many handshakes.

Its just their way to get ready to enter the collesium

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GB's Arrogance : False. I was asking. I didn't know that, but RedSox94 and myself simply pointed out that GB lost in doing what NOs did with Brees in 2009.  Since NOs went on to WIN THE SB, this a weak correlation from you. NOs also wasn't heard throwing out lines that completely reflect looking past an opponent. Plus, we don't know if Brees was held out for a nagging injury or not. Rodgers wasn't held out for any injury at all. The fact is, Payton had more of a pulse on things and NOs wasn't trying to repeat either! Just stop with the antics.  You're just annoying little girl.

Of course you didn't know the Saints won the SB taking 3 weeks off. You constantly spew garbage with no actual facts in attempts go make a point and fail miserably as always. That's what you do best. Keep prentending you weren't trying to use the Saints to back up your point and failed miserably. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Time for some light entertainment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5T5qDRxbpM

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

of course rodgers didnt lay an egg, he wasnt that good to begin with, you now see what kind of qb he is when his receivers arent making other-worldly plays for him

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GB's Arrogance : Of course you didn't know the Saints won the SB taking 3 weeks off. You constantly spew garbage with no actual facts in attempts go make a point and fail miserably as always. That's what you do best. Keep prentending you weren't trying to use the Saints to back up your point and failed miserably. 
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

How did they do that? What you say is impossible!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]of course rodgers didnt lay an egg, he wasnt that good to begin with, you now see what kind of qb he is when his receivers arent making other-worldly plays for him
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

"Otherwordly plays"? Like catching a ball that hits you in the hands?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

[QUOTE]Look, I don't want to be arrogant but one of the hardest feats in sports is to win a Super Bowl.  To win two consecutively is mind boggling.  The only team to do that recently are the New England Patriots.  Feel good about that.  Packers fans, like Colts Fans and Steelers fans and Saints fans and even Giants fans in this era cannot feel good about that You can also all feel good that during this Patriots regime, (owner, coaching staff and future HOF Q.B.), that we as fans are provided with a chance to do it one more time again, on an annual basis.  How many NFL fans of other teams can say that?
    Posted by Dessalines[/QUOTE]

Well said!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GB's Arrogance : "Otherwordly plays"? Like catching a ball that hits you in the hands?
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

jordie nelson, greg jennings, and jermichael finley have bailed him out on many occasions...im not surprised he had a poor performance yesterday.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

here's a rather lengthy end of season interview rogers did with espn milwaukee
    http://www.stationcaster.com/stations/wauk/media/mpeg/Tuesdays_with_Aaron_1_17_12-1326833305.mp3

to me he seems like jerk.

casting blame on teammates- alluding to injuries and then pretending it is not an excuse and failling to elaborate

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]No, you're right. I thought once RedSox94 slapped Pennypus, it would be over. It was pretty clear to everyone here what the basis of this thread was about, but as usual a small few like to try to ruin the board. It just seems like losers like Tom Penny simply won;t go away even after being totally embarrassed. Apparently, they're so far gone,  they don;t have any semblance of humility.

learn to ignore, man. learn to ignore.

and i am not talking about the ignore button.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I don't like the title, and I think you should be careful about that word.  And yes, you saying your only defend your opinions and you are 100% spot on is ARROGANT.  The Pack are a football team who did what the Patriots did for the last two years,  I personally will not hold them up for ridicule or feel superior for it.  Maybe next year they will fix what ails them.  I know the feeling, for the fans, is HORRIBLE.  Wouldn't wish it on anyone but Jest fans.  Well, I wouldn't wish it on them, either, since it would mean they had a great regular season.  I just hope they live in perpetual suckitude.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GB's Arrogance : jordie nelson, greg jennings, and jermichael finley have bailed him out on many occasions...im not surprised he had a poor performance yesterday.
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

So when Gronkowski makes amazing catches and bails out Brady that means Brady is arrogant and not that good?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxvsGiants. Show RedSoxvsGiants's posts

My picks last week were: Pats, 49ers, NYgints, and Ravens. 

My picks this week: Pats and 49ers.

My Pick for the Bowl: 49ers.

watch out a team from nowhere is going to shock you all.  6 and 10 last season BH
    AH 13 and 3.