GB's Arrogance

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: GB's Arrogance

I picked the Giants. The Pack had a lot of cake this year and peaked too soon. Like the 2007 Pats, sustaining that level doesn't go on forever. Rodgers is a bit of a frontrunner and has yet to show a guy like Brady's ability to be clutch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: GB's Arrogance:
    of course rodgers didnt lay an egg, he wasnt that good to begin with, you now see what kind of qb he is when his receivers arent making other-worldly plays for him
    Posted by redsoxfan94

So what the rest of the world considers catching a simple pass in New England is considered other-worldly?  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

oh please, stop acting like aaron rodgers didnt fall into about as good of a scenario as he could have...he came into the league with so much talent around him its not even funny...not saying he isnt a good qb, all im saying is im not surprised he had a poor game because i dont buy all the hype with that guy..

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: GB's Arrogance:
    oh please, stop acting like aaron rodgers didnt fall into about as good of a scenario as he could have...he came into the league with so much talent around him its not even funny...not saying he isnt a good qb, all im saying is im not surprised he had a poor game because i dont buy all the hype with that guy..
    Posted by redsoxfan94

Come now, I think your exact words regarding Rodgers were:  "he's wasn't that good to begin with". 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

How does arrogance play into performance?  I can see how an arrogant player may want you to root against them.  But I'm not sure how arrogance plays into on field performance.

I thought GB lost because of the disruption the team experienced.  Not sure how you're supposed to act when a key member of the organization suffers a terrible loss.  Try as they might, a parent can't put the sudden death of his child on the back burner for a play-off game.  And when a key member experience such a tragic loss, it's going to be felt by all of the players.

Maybe they lost to the Giants the same reason the Pats lost the SB to the Giants:  The other side executed a better plan.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

yes i said he wasnt that good as in brady or even brees good, and he isnt, and he proved it sunday

Sections
Shortcuts