GD here comes Manning..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: GD here comes Manning..

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

LOL @ 1st rd bust Heyward-Bey.

Hey!  I just realized Grigson is collecting other teams' 1st rd busts!

What are the teams possessing? 

Russ is on meth.  Russ wishes injuries for others.  Russ is dahmer-like. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Really Welker?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

id like to know why he catches these $%&^*&%$^%$ now......

f welker

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Balls out

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

Wow nice catches by welker. want to know why hes not on the patriots? For making those catches but not in the Super Bowl. That's why.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to AFNAV130's comment:

Wow nice catches by welker. want to know why hes not on the patriots? For making those catches but not in the Super Bowl. That's why.

Russ didn't want him.  he called belichick and let him know.  this was Russ' call.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Fox should have challenged

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

He would have lost... inconclusive...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Um, we could have used him today.  He put on a clinic here in clutch time.  You look silly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

He would have lost... inconclusive...

Yes, I agree with you.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Um, we could have used him today.  He put on a clinic here in clutch time.  You look silly.

I think on this Pats team Welker would be double regardless.  He is better off on the Bronco's, but now brady is eyeing Gronk liike crazy.  There's growing pains but moving on was best for the pats, and Welker is a perfect number 3 for the Broncos.  Being a number one on the Pats would have been bad news I think...

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Don't realy want Denver to win but the penalty on 99 of the Broncos for accidently running into Luck while watching the continuation of the play had way too much impact on the game.

I am losing interest in this sport.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[/QU

I think on this Pats team Welker would be double regardless.  He is better off on the Bronco's, but now brady is eyeing Gronk liike crazy.  There's growing pains but moving on was best for the pats, and Welker is a perfect number 3 for the Broncos.  Being a number one on the Pats would have been bad news I think...

I don't blame Belichek for not resigning Welker at the time because Hernandez could have done Welker's job prett effectively in my opinion but to say he would be bad news as a number 1 on the Pats is a stretch. He's been the number 1 option since at least 2009 and the Pats have been pretty good in that stretch. The dropped pass against the Ravens last year probably sealed his fate but with Amendola constantly hurt I bet even Belichek would like a do over.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

Don't realy want Denver to win but the penalty on 99 of the Broncos for accidently running into Luck while watching the continuation of the play had way too much impact on the game.

I am losing interest in this sport.

That was a stupid chest bump regardless... Luck sold it... bad idea on that Bronco's player.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Denver's D blows because they never got it built right. They spent 6 million on Welker, unexpectedly and can't keep teams under 30 points on a weekly basis, unless they play Jax.

I don't really care where Welker went.  He chose the wrong team if he wanted a ring.

I'll take Edelman at 5 million less and a better D.

yet more was spent on amendola and he isn't even playing.  i know because he's on my fantasy team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Denver's D blows because they never got it built right. They spent 6 million on Welker, unexpectedly and can't keep teams under 30 points on a weekly basis, unless they play Jax.

I don't really care where Welker went.  He chose the wrong team if he wanted a ring.

yet more was spent on amendola and he isn't even playing.  i know because he's on my fantasy team.

+100

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

2006 AFC Champ??? NO WAY - the Polian led led refs are in jugheads pocket anymore. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Really?  Now I have heard it all.  Go back and read what you wrote and tell me if that makes any sense?  This team is horrible without Lloyd and Welker.  I can not believe you actually think this.  I thought you were one of the better posters until I read this post of yours.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Well we have no choice, that's what we have and are paying for that mistake.  Edelman at 5 or welker at 6.  No brainer, we made the wrong call tard.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Who would have ever drafted him?  You should have known better.  Now you feel like we do.  Amendola would get a season ending injury sitting on the bench.

Sections
Shortcuts