Geniusness Backfiring

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Geniusness Backfiring

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/07/haynesworth-benched-belichick-says-it-was-rotational/

Belichick is losing the team. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Re: Geniusness Backfiring

In Response to Re: Geniusness Backfiring:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Geniusness Backfiring : Doesn't Gomer need you to stroke something?
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

After all the head you've given Brady today you shouldn't talk

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Geniusness Backfiring:
    [QUOTE]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/07/haynesworth-benched-belichick-says-it-was-rotational/ Belichick is losing the team. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Okay so Haynesworth screws up and gets chewed out by his position coach.  This never happens.  Ever.  Seriously dude this is some pretty weak "evidence".  Evidence of losing a team might be something more like losing a game 62-7.  Who has done that lately?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]Give Bill his props here.  It's smart to rotate the guys that are awful out of the game.  Didn't Bodden get rotated a couple of weeks ago? 
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

Due respect Jet, that doesn't require genius.  That's minimum standard for coaching. 

Remember all of the "brilliant" comments tossed at belichick for the Haynesworth and Ocho acquisitions?  They've still got half a year to prove him right, but the first half grade on these pick ups is Fail. 

Brady's yelling at nocho on the sidelines.  Johnson's yelling at Haynesworthless.  These public displays are showing a definite crack in the patriot way. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/07/haynesworth-benched-belichick-says-it-was-rotational/ Belichick is losing the team. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

LOL Are the Pats 0-9?  Now that's loosing a team.  Either that or it's pure LUCK.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I'll ask what I asked before:

The colts are missing the best qb of the generation and probably ever, they've got a puppet headcoach, significant injuries, dissention in the front office.  Its no wonder they are losing. 

Pats have their genius headcoach/defensive guru, reigning MVP, and a healthy squad = what's their excuse?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Seems that at 0-9, the changes of winning a playoff game are just slightly worse than at 14-2.
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

Or slightly worse than getting the "also ran trophy".  Wait......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Geniusness Backfiring : LOL Are the Pats 0-9?  Now that's loosing a team.  Either that or it's pure LUCK.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

Lol, an 0-9 troll and a Jet troll who has never seen an NFL title.

Why do we bother?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Measuring success in playoff wins.....how sad.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Geniusness Backfiring : Lol, an 0-9 troll and a Jet troll who has never seen an NFL title. Why do we bother?
    Posted by MoreRings[/QUOTE]

Its a valid question.  Would you like me to answer for you?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Geniusness Backfiring : Its a valid question.  Would you like me to answer for you?
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

That would make it a statement, not a question.

How about this, When will the Colts have a winning regular season record again?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

I don't remember Mankins (our highest paid o-lineman) getting benched for yet another false start penalty (which i'm pretty certain he leads the team in) though.

[QUOTE]Not buying this being so dramatic. I saw Brady "jawing" with Ochocinco, too. Every sideline has some passionate exchanges from time to time. Haynesworth is rotational in this defense. He played well, actually. Drew a holding penalty and pressure a ton being held. That said, if he did blow an assignment on the Jacobs TD, and was sat down for it, that's good coaching. Connolly snapped the shotgun play high and was benched for a series for Ryan Wendell. That's just what BB does. No issue. Another swing and a miss by Underpantaloons.  The guy is a fan of a busted 0-9 team just swinging wildly hoping to distract. If BB wants to sit Haynesworth there for a teaching sitatuon, so be it. I put more blame on Brady again turning it over. The Giants TD there was just a formality to come. 3rd and 10 at NE 16 (Shotgun) T.Brady sacked at NE 8 for -8 yards (M.Boley). FUMBLES (M.Boley), RECOVERED by NYG-J.Williams at NE 10. J.Williams to NE 10 for no gain (S.Vollmer).     DRIVE TOTALS: NYG 3, NE 0, 2 plays, 5 yards, 0:54 elapsed New York Giants at 9:15 NYG NWE 1st and 10 at NE 10 B.Jacobs left guard for 10 yards, TOUCHDOWN. 9 0   L.Tynes extra point is GOOD, Center-Z.DeOssie, Holder-S.Weatherfor
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]I'll ask what I asked before: The colts are missing the best qb of the generation and probably ever, they've got a puppet headcoach, significant injuries, dissention in the front office.  Its no wonder they are losing.  Pats have their genius headcoach/defensive guru, reigning MVP, and a healthy squad = what's their excuse?
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

The Clots are missing a top 5 QB who has done them more harm than good in the play-offs.
    The Pats don't need an excuse.  They have a winning record and good teams loose. 
    There is only one undefeated team that I know of.
    There is also only one winless team that I know of.
    So answer a question for me.  When you root for the clots this year, do you root for them to win or loose?
    It's a valid question.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

standby for thread deletion.............

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts