Geniusness Backfiring

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Geniusness Backfiring

In Response to Re: Geniusness Backfiring:
    In Response to Re: Geniusness Backfiring : That would make it a statement, not a question. How about this, When will the Colts have a winning regular season record again?
    Posted by MoreRings

The answer wouldn't make the question a statement.  The question remains a question.  Anyway...if you'd like to discuss the colts, I suggest a thread about them.  I love those threads. 

This thread is about a loss of geniusness or misfiring geniusness.  Frankly, I don't know whether any of it is true, but its a great topic for discussion.  Don't you agree?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I don't remember Mankins (our highest paid o-lineman) getting benched for yet another false start penalty (which i'm pretty certain he leads the team in) though. In Response to Re: Geniusness Backfiring :
    Posted by patsfaninpa420

Let me play rusty for you. 

Mankins is not rotational.  Haynesworthless is.  At least until he allows a truck sized hole in the middle of the line allowing a touchdown.  Then he becomes unrotational.  He becomes hot air and dead weight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Geniusness Backfiring :
    The Clots are missing a top 5 QB who has done them more harm than good in the play-offs.
    based on the current play of the colts, I am not buying what you are selling.
    The Pats don't need an excuse. 
    That's not an answer.  The pats really aren't missing anyone and have total continuity and "brains galore" - why are they losing? 
    They have a winning record and good teams loose. 
    Not the pats.  Not twice in a row.  Not on their home field.  The winds of change are blowing.  What's different?
    There is only one undefeated team that I know of.
    Who mentioned being undefeated?  The pats are currently drowning in uncharted waters.  What's the answer?  There's patsfan on patsfan crime being waged on nearly every current thread on this board.  The sky is falling.  What's the answer. 
    There is also only one winless team that I know of. So answer a question for me.  When you root for the clots this year, do you root for them to win or loose? It's a valid question.
    Given their current state, I think its better for the colts to be loose instead of tight if they are playing to win.  At this point, being tight won't help them at all.  I always root for the colts to win and I think they play to win.  I think things are tough on this team right now with the schedule not getting any easier and them wallowing in uncharted waters just as the pats are.  Needless to say, the pats have lifepreservers galore available to them.  Not sure I can say that about the colts. 

Posted by pezz4pats

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Geniusness Backfiring : You should mention that the Pats went 11-5 without Brady 2 years ago.   The Clots can't win 1 game, just 1 without Manning.   What does that tell you about the Clots' system?
    Posted by ipot

It doesn't say much about the colts system, but it speaks volumes about Manning doesn't it?  Can anyone really say there's another QB that's been better than Manning, possibly ever? 

Hell, this colts debacle proves that Manning even helped the defense immeasurably. 

This season makes Tom Brady look like just a nice QB compared to manning. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Geniusness Backfiring : standby for thread deletion.............
    Posted by Davedsone

wimp.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

UD the OG troll.....good work here bud.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In Response to Re: Geniusness Backfiring : The answer wouldn't make the question a statement.  The question remains a question.  Anyway...if you'd like to discuss the colts, I suggest a thread about them.  I love those threads.  This thread is about a loss of geniusness or misfiring geniusness.  Frankly, I don't know whether any of it is true, but its a great topic for discussion.  Don't you agree?
    Posted by UD6

Maybe there is a Colts BOARD out there somewhere, go find it!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I'll ask what I asked before: The colts are missing the best qb of the generation and probably ever, they've got a puppet headcoach, significant injuries, dissention in the front office.  Its no wonder they are losing.  Pats have their genius headcoach/defensive guru, reigning MVP, and a healthy squad = what's their excuse?
    Posted by UD6

It's true The Colts are missing the best "qb of the generation and probably ever". He's been on the Patriots all this time.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Geniusness Backfiring :
    Posted by UD6

Like I said, The Pats don't need an excuse for their winning record.  Granted they lost 2 in a row, which is unusual, but it happens.
    Didn't Manning loose like 4 in a row last year and throw 11 pics in 3 games. 
    How about those 6 losses?  What was the excuse for that?  Injuries?  How about the Kicker? 
    Truth is the clots have a reputation for intentionally tanking (see perfect season).
    Now it's the whole season.  The organization is just giving the fans what they want.  It has nothing to do with Manning...... other than replacing him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: Geniusness Backfiring : It doesn't say much about the colts system, but it speaks volumes about Manning doesn't it?  Can anyone really say there's another QB that's been better than Manning, possibly ever?  Hell, this colts debacle proves that Manning even helped the defense immeasurably.  This season makes Tom Brady look like just a nice QB compared to manning. 
    Posted by UD6

Or it justs make Jim Caldwell look like a horrible coach compared to Bill Belichick.  Or it makes Curtis Painter look like a scrub compared to Matt Cassel.  I mean honestly every time you want to start a "discussion" it always comes back to trying to promote Manning over Brady which is stupid on a Patriots board.  Then the namecalling begins and our collective IQs drop by a few points.

I think you just like bullshitting on this board, but let's all be honest and acknowledge that's all you are doing.  Posting a couple of stupid paragraphs with literally no evidence with the subtitle "Belichick is losing the team" is nothing more than an attempt to stir the pot on this board, not promote any meaningful discussion.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Geniusness Backfiring : Like I said, The Pats don't need an excuse for their winning record.  Granted they lost 2 in a row, which is unusual, but it happens. Didn't Manning loose like 4 in a row last year and throw 11 pics in 3 games.  How about those 6 losses?  What was the excuse for that?  Injuries?  How about the Kicker?  Truth is the clots have a reputation for intentionally tanking (see perfect season). Now it's the whole season.  The organization is just giving the fans what they want.  It has nothing to do with Manning...... other than replacing him.
    Posted by pezz4pats

Again you keep deflecting away from the discussion about the pats.  Lets stay on task. 

2 losses in a row doesn't happen to the pats.  Losing on their homefield doesn't happen.  0-3 in their last 3 playoff games doesn't happen. 

What's wrong with the pats?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Geniusness Backfiring : Again you keep deflecting away from the discussion about the pats.  Lets stay on task.  2 losses in a row doesn't happen to the pats.  Losing on their homefield doesn't happen.  0-3 in their last 3 playoff games doesn't happen.  What's wrong with the pats?
    Posted by UD6

Losses happen and streaks end.  Happens to everyone, not just Pats.
    If they were 0-9  I'd be concerned because that would mean they suc k for sure and weren't just tanking the season.
    But hey, if it makes you feel better to think the Pats  suc k too, have at it.
    Wouldn't want to be responsible for your suicide.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I don't know how you can make the ASSUMPTION that BB is losing the team based on this article. Sounds like sour grapes and misery wants company-hey sorry your COLTS were built around one player-Pathetic what your team has done since the Next Coming has not played is ridiculous!!! In Response to Geniusness Backfiring:

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Geniusness Backfiring : Or it justs make Jim Caldwell look like a horrible coach compared to Bill Belichick.  Or it makes Curtis Painter look like a scrub compared to Matt Cassel.  I mean honestly every time you want to start a "discussion" it always comes back to trying to promote Manning over Brady which is stupid on a Patriots board.  Then the namecalling begins and our collective IQs drop by a few points. I think you just like bullshitting on this board, but let's all be honest and acknowledge that's all you are doing.  Posting a couple of stupid paragraphs with literally no evidence with the subtitle "Belichick is losing the team" is nothing more than an attempt to stir the pot on this board, not promote any meaningful discussion.
    Posted by pcmIV

Well the support for questioning if Belichick is losing the team is all of the yelling that is going on on the sideline. I don't seem to recall that happening so much in the past. I don't seem to recall so many people questioning the patriots these days. 

Read the florio article again. 

Add to this Gronkowski's picturegate.  Arrington's tweetgate.  Word recently released that Belichick paid players to fight potentially subverting salary rules.  There just seems to be mounting evidence of the possibility. 

Sorry if you think I am just stirring the pot, but I think there's a heckuvalot of evidence to support the question. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Geniusness Backfiring : Losses happen and streaks end.  Happens to everyone, not just Pats. If they were 0-9  I'd be concerned because that would mean they suc k for sure and weren't just tanking the season. But hey, if it makes you feel better to think the Pats  suc k too, have at it. Wouldn't want to be responsible for your suicide.
    Posted by pezz4pats

To start with, suicide is nothing to joke about. 

Now, what I'll tell you is that the colts problems are what really make me appreciate Manning even more.  I'd never think players are tanking.  Clearly the colts problems run deeper than just the players, but amazingly, Manning covered them all up.  

I remember the lean indy days and I'll be a fan regardless. I just don't understand why you seem so unwilling to expound on the pats problems.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Where you on the sideline and heard what was said?Total speculation-nice try Colts loser!In Response to Re: Geniusness Backfiring:
    In Response to Re: Geniusness Backfiring : Well the support for questioning if Belichick is losing the team is all of the yelling that is going on on the sideline. I don't seem to recall that happening so much in the past. I don't seem to recall so many people questioning the patriots these days.  Read the florio article again.  Add to this Gronkowski's picturegate.  Arrington's tweetgate.  Word recently released that Belichick paid players to fight potentially subverting salary rules.  There just seems to be mounting evidence of the possibility.  Sorry if you think I am just stirring the pot, but I think there's a heckuvalot of evidence to support the question. 
    Posted by UD6

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Geniusness Backfiring : To start with, suicide is nothing to joke about.  Now, what I'll tell you is that the colts problems are what really make me appreciate Manning even more.  I'd never think players are tanking.  Clearly the colts problems run deeper than just the players, but amazingly, Manning covered them all up.   I remember the lean indy days and I'll be a fan regardless. I just don't understand why you seem so unwilling to expound on the pats problems.
    Posted by UD6

What did Manning cover up last year?  Or the year before? 
      He's old and so is the team.  They have put themselves into the position where they have to replace him with a cheaper option so that they can afford to replace the aging team.  That's the reality. 
    Just face it like all the other Filly fans who now wear  Luck shirts.
    Don't worry about the Pats, BB or TB, I'm not.
    BB losing the team is just something you want to see.
    A tweet and a pic and something that BB did 15 years ago that was not a violation in any way, does not support anything unless you are a troll and a hater. 
    Would you criticize BB if he were your coach?  I'm pretty sure you'd be happy for the 3 SBs and the fact that you would not need to be 0-16 this year if you had him.
    Get over it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Geniusness Backfiring : It appear he covered up quite alot - We have a team today with a very similar make up to the past two years with a few exceptions, yet the 2009 colts went 14-0 before resting starters and a superbowl. the 2010 colts, the most injured team in the league including many of manning's weapons, went 10-6 and Manning put the team in position to win in the postseason only to have the coach, special teams and defense give it all away. Now the colts are 0-9 and the only significant change is that Manning is missing. I'd say he covered up a great deal. Wouldn't you?  As you can tell, I have no problem discussing the colts.  What I don't understand is your efforts to deflect attention away from your pats problems on a pats board amidst seemingly quite a bit of pats turmoil.  As for BB losing his team - I am not saying I am right, but the cracks are visible.  If BB were the colts coach and there was a seeming divisiveness to the team as there appears to be with the pats now, I would definitely question the coach, and it is clearly happening on this board.  How come you refuse to see what other do?  Are you suggesting they are less of a pats fan than you?  Just because they are critical?  Pretty narrow view there Pezz.
    Posted by UD6
    \

Get lost, sparkly pony boy.  You don't belong here.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Geniusness Backfiring : It appear he covered up quite alot - We have a team today with a very similar make up to the past two years with a few exceptions, yet the 2009 colts went 14-0 before resting starters and a superbowl. the 2010 colts, the most injured team in the league including many of manning's weapons, went 10-6 and Manning put the team in position to win in the postseason only to have the coach, special teams and defense give it all away. Now the colts are 0-9 and the only significant change is that Manning is missing. I'd say he covered up a great deal. Wouldn't you?  As you can tell, I have no problem discussing the colts.  What I don't understand is your efforts to deflect attention away from your pats problems on a pats board amidst seemingly quite a bit of pats turmoil.  As for BB losing his team - I am not saying I am right, but the cracks are visible.  If BB were the colts coach and there was a seeming divisiveness to the team as there appears to be with the pats now, I would definitely question the coach, and it is clearly happening on this board.  How come you refuse to see what other do?  Are you suggesting they are less of a pats fan than you?  Just because they are critical?  Pretty narrow view there Pezz.
    Posted by UD6

In both games you mentioned, Manning did not put the team in a position to win.
    He threw a game ending pic in the SB and obviously didn't score enough points last year to overcome a coaching blunder.  So what did his excellence cover up?
    Nada, he failed.  The same way TB fails when he throws pics.
    Only with you, it's everyone elses fault  but Manning's.  Sorry, but the pedestal you put him on has been crumbling for at least 2 years and now is a big heap of rocks engulfing the team and your idol.
    Where did I say other fans were less fans than me?  Just another of your distorted delusions you present as "facts".  Pitiful.  King of deflection.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I'll ask what I asked before: The colts are missing the best qb of the generation and probably ever, they've got a puppet headcoach, significant injuries, dissention in the front office.  Its no wonder they are losing.  Pats have their genius headcoach/defensive guru, reigning MVP, and a healthy squad = what's their excuse?
    Posted by UD6

Nice thoughts you stroke yourself to sleep at night with, but he WONT be remembered that way.  He only won ONE superbowl.  Brady OWNS him from here on.  Period.  Not the greatest, just good, and not able to get more than ONE RING.

Sections
Shortcuts