Geniusness Backfiring

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Geniusness Backfiring

LOL - You are the best.  Leave it to you to intentionally not see the forest for the trees.  We are talking big picture here my friend.  I know its hard to see the elephant in the room, but I promise if you look, even you'll get it. 

Here's a hint - What's different with the colts this year?  I know it hurts but come on - you can do it.

And trust me, if Brady has to keep playing superman like Manning's done his whole career and put up at least 28 just to have a chance to win, you'll be singing the same tune in short order.  With many here, its already begun.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Geniusness Backfiring:
    [QUOTE]LOL - You are the best.  Leave it to you to intentionally not see the forest for the trees.  We are talking big picture here my friend.  I know its hard to see the elephant in the room, but I promise if you look, even you'll get it.  Here's a hint - What's different with the colts this year?  I know it hurts but come on - you can do it. And trust me, if Brady has to keep playing superman like Manning's done his whole career and put up at least 28 just to have a chance to win, you'll be singing the same tune in short order.  With many here, its already begun.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Big picture is Manning hasn't helped the team in 2 years.  During that time, Dungy, Moore, Mudd all bailed.  The Hc suvks, the Oc suvks.  The Gm and owner suvk. 
     The team is older and there have been no significant improvements of personal.
    Freeney and Mathis haven't had one sack between them in 4 games.
    The team is on tract to have 18 lost fumbles this year.
    Your one turn over against the falcons was the first in 23 quarters. 
    In other words, they quit and are just there for a paycheck.
    Prior to that, Mr, magnifico has won 1 SB in his career.  He will never win another.   Eli has a better chance of winning 2 than Payaton.
    Now, because of all the ineptitude, the team has to tank an entire season, just to have a shot at starting over.
    But..... Peyton can fix it.......Dream on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Pezz - I am sensing some frustration on your part. 

Let see all of the coaches you mention are gone and yet manning led the team to the superbowl in 2009 and the playoffs and put the team in position to win (like brady yesterday) only to have the rest of the team throw up.  Can't change the truth. 

Freeney and Mathis are being shown to be products of peyton.  Teams were scared of the colts and had to throw to win.  Helped the pass rushers.  Now teams run on the colts all day.  No need to pass. 

Payaton makes no more than Brady. 

You can't handle the truth.