George Zimmerman Verdict

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: George Zimmerman Verdict

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:

With no bias, I can clearly ask how did Travon know Z had a gun until they were grappling on the ground. How did Z threaten this young man? Believe that Twas the first to ask a question. No one was there to see what actual evolved and what's with these prosecutions aiming for the sky and getting nothing? They changed their position 3 times during the course of the trial, even having Travon on top of Z in a final ditch effort. I don't get it. From the evidence, I found him not guilty and six women, maybe with children of their own, acquitted him.

With Martin dead and no witness who saw the whole encounter, we can't know.  What we do know is that Zimmerman was carrying a gun, thought Martin was a criminal, followed Martin in his car, and at some point got out of his car.  Martin was unarmed and there is no evidence at all that he was doing anything wrong when Zimmerman decided to pursue him. 

Zimmerman suffered some injuries, but what we can't know for sure is who started the scuffle that left Zimmerman with some minor injuries and Martin with a bullet through his heart. Regardless, it seems absolutely clear to me that if Zimmerman had not pursued Martin with a gun none of this would have happened.  

Zimmerman didn't pursue him. Trayvon circled back and hid in the bushes and attacked him.  He had 4 minutes to go home and stay there and call 911 if he was such a law abiding citizen(Quack), before he attacked George Zimmerman, who was just checking to make sure noone's home was broken into along the way. Like I've said for years, life is defined by one's decisions and in this case Trayvon made a poor choice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to APpats21's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Not enough evidence to convict.  I don't know if he was guilty or not.

You live in Florida right? What is being said over there?

NAS lives in Florida? lol

What is with the morons who get on juries in Florida? Casey Anthony, now this? HOw is not at minimum, manslaughter?

Someone died. We know it was Zimmerman's gun, so at least it has to be manslaughter. If you kill someone with a car, it has to be manslaughter if you're at fault, like drunk or whatever.

It's legally impossible for the jury to not find him guilty of at least manslaughter.

Finally, why are these neighborwood watch things legal? They should be made to be illegal, nationwide, immediately. This isn't the wild west with this private justice type of a concept.

Russ, you are wrong. It is only manslaughter if it can be probe. "Beyong a reasonable doubt" that GZ wasn't exercising self defense when he shot TM. The prosecution never even came close to proving that because the evidence, not speculation, proved otherwise. Based on the evidence available going in, this case shouldve never gone to trial and was a waste of tax payer dollars only to satisfy civil rights activists. PERIOD. There was never enough evidence to try the charges in the first place. But now, regardless of the legal system submitting to the so iogical pressure by trying the case, now "They can't handle the truth!"

Don't agree. If you carry a weapon in this society and use it to kill someone, even accidentally

Does Wilson have a criminal record?  If so, then you might be correct. But, someone is dead.  There is no proof Wilson attacked Zimmerman. That's where we disgree.

No Russ, WRONG. There is physical evidence that Tavon attacked GZ. Have you watched the proceedings. If not, you are speaking on a sensitive issue without enough basis. Also, if i use my car to purposely run someone over, its murder. Pretty hard to prove self defense by usuing a car. Accidental death caused by my car is manslaughter. Gz was hit, Tavon was shot. You need evidence to support murder or manslaughter AND that its not self defense. SPECULATION ISN'T evidence, man. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Zimmerman followed the kid for about 20 minutes from the time he initially called the police to the time he shot the kid.  He could have just called the police and gone home.  He could have stayed in his car.  I don't know who attacked whom initially, but all of this could have been avoided if Zimmerman had just listened to the dispatcher. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Zimmerman followed the kid for about 20 minutes from the time he initially called the police to the time he shot the kid.  He could have just called the police and gone home.  He could have stayed in his car.  I don't know who attacked whom initially, but all of this could have been avoided if Zimmerman had just listened to the dispatcher. 

Ageed. But stupid does not mean guilty as charged.  They had equal right to be there. Who attacked whom?  NOBODY CAN PROVE IT Because nobody can provide evidence except for GZs bloody head and face. Not Guilty. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

Ageed. But stupid does not mean guilty as charged.  

[/QUOTE]

I said earlier that given the lack of evidence the jury did the right thing in acquitting Zimmerman.  I still don't think in a broader sense justice is done when an innocent and unarmed black teenager is shot dead because some guy carrying a gun suspects him (wrongly) of being a criminal, follows him around, and eventually shoots him during a confrontation that either of the two people could have begun (there's no clear evidence either way). 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

There was a lot of misconduct by the prosecution because they didn't have a case & were doing it for political gain.

The state attorney has already been indicted by a grand jury over this.

"http://www.sacbee.com/2013/07/02/5539380/zimmerman-prosecutor-angela-corey.html"

Another issue was the "snacks" of iced teas & Skittles. They lied about that. It was in fact Arizona Watermelon Juice Drink & Skittles, 2 of the 3 ingredients necessary to make a drug concoction known as "Lean". Add cough syrup & you're ready to go. One of the effects of the drug concoction is impaired reasoning. Maybe the reason he doubled back & attacked GZ when he had left the area & was in the clear? The prosecution had a field day deleting facts to make up a case. Imagine trying to get a conviction on someone defending himself from a racially motivated attacker who was high as a kite.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]

What is with the morons who get on juries in Florida? Casey Anthony, now this? HOw is not at minimum, manslaughter?

Someone died. We know it was Zimmerman's gun, so at least it has to be manslaughter. If you kill someone with a car, it has to be manslaughter if you're at fault, like drunk or whatever.

It's legally impossible for the jury to not find him guilty of at least manslaughter.

Finally, why are these neighborwood watch things legal? They should be made to be illegal, nationwide, immediately. This isn't the wild west with this private justice type of a concept.

Russ, you are wrong. It is only manslaughter if it can be probe. "Beyong a reasonable doubt" that GZ wasn't exercising self defense when he shot TM. The prosecution never even came close to proving that because the evidence, not speculation, proved otherwise. Based on the evidence available going in, this case shouldve never gone to trial and was a waste of tax payer dollars only to satisfy civil rights activists. PERIOD. There was never enough evidence to try the charges in the first place. But now, regardless of the legal system submitting to the so iogical pressure by trying the case, now "They can't handle the truth!"

Don't agree. If you carry a weapon in this society and use it to kill someone, even accidentally

Does Wilson have a criminal record?  If so, then you might be correct. But, someone is dead.  There is no proof Wilson attacked Zimmerman. That's where we disgree.

[/QUOTE] The kid's name was Trayvon Martin, we don't know what his criminal record is because he was considered a minor and his juvenile record couldn't be shown, what we do know about him is this: He was staying at his father's house while he was on a suspension from High School for ten days for posession of an ill-legal substance, from this we can assume this wasn't his first suspension as it was for the longest amount of suspension time allowed by the Dade county school system and even this wasn't allowed to be used as evidence for the defense to show the character of the person involved as he was a minor, the attorney generals office erased his cellphone pictures of him getting stoned, and text messages that showed that he was trying too procure a weapon,but agin destroying any exculpatory eveidence isn't an actionable cause for dismissing the charges against George Zimmerman. Trayvon martin's questionable character issues weren't allowed into evidence. Here's a news flash for you folks trying to make Trayvon out to be some innocent angel, this by estimation had to be just one of many suspensions issued Trayvon because usually there are several other levels of disciplinary actions taken by school districts before 10 day suspensions are handed out, detention for 1 day followed by 3 days of dentention,followed by a week of detention, followed by 1 day suspension, followed by 3 days of suspension , followed by two levels of one week suspensions, then followed by a 10 day suspension which if things continue is followed by expulsion. So a saint he wasn't!!! Sorry I ain't buying the Zimmerman attacked him story, more than likely Trayvon was trying to show everyone that he could handle himself in a fight with someone of authority (even though Zimmermans authority level was very low) and to top it of he thought that George was a white guy,surprise he has mixed bloodlines! So until they unseal Trayvons juvenile record we don't know who he really was.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

How many teenagers do you know, unarmed, initiate confrontation with bigger and older people than themselves?

Not many to ZERO.

I worked with many, & have actually seen my share of young kids attacking supervisors on the job. They don't care, or they would understand the consequences. When they got fired they took no responsibility for the attack, just blamed the person or persons they attacked. I'm so glad not to be working in that environment anymore. I was fortunate to also be able to ask other employees why the attacks happened, & get truthful responses. It was always because someone felt disrespected over the littlest thing like being asked to do their job. It's definitely a culture that teaches them to be violent & lash out when they don't like something. None of the incident reports I had to write, & the interviews, had anyone other than the attacker at fault. None of the witnesses, of any color, told me the person being attacked instigated or had it coming.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Ageed. But stupid does not mean guilty as charged.  

I said earlier that given the lack of evidence the jury did the right thing in acquitting Zimmerman.  I still don't think in a broader sense justice is done when an innocent and unarmed black teenager is shot dead because some guy carrying a gun suspects him (wrongly) of being a criminal, follows him around, and eventually shoots him during a confrontation that either of the two people could have begun (there's no clear evidence either way). 

Yes, I agree, BUT, again GZ has the right to go wherever he wants and in reality to follow anyone anywhere on public property. More importantly dont forget, self defense had to be assumed by the jury after hearing available evidence was heard Or elze they would have had to convict on manslaughter. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Martin has an extensive criminal record . He has had many chances but he always seemed to find trouble. Now he will have no more chances.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

He only told him he didn't need George to get an address, at least read his testimony at least that's how George interpeted his intructions. You don't have any proof of George following him anywhere's you are just assuming this was the case, and if he followed him so long how come Trayvon didn't go home, lock his door and call 911? Quit trying to put this on George he sinply was doing his civic duty and performing his Neighborhood watch duties in a community that had many robberies and assualts in it. Sorry for Trayvons poor choice in attacking the guy with the means to stop him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

So doesn't that prove who initiated the confrontation? That would mean Zimmerman is responsible. His job isn't to approach a supposed criminal. He's not a licensed cop, correct?

I admit I haven't followed this blow by blow and know little about the details, but it smells like to me we have a wannabe cop and a very stupid, and should ILLEGAL neighborhood watch concept which entails apparently having a tool thinking it's cool to carry a gun and play cop.

Talk about a recipe for disaster.  This is why the police are trained, go through traning after training, etc to become police officers. They follow protocols (or should) and for this tool to think he's capable of being a cop with no badge, but brandishing a gun, I am sorry but that is MINIMUM a manslaughter slam dunk conviction and the MINIMUM time in Florida for manslaughter.

I don't need proof with who initiated the confrontation. If it's factually true that he followed and confronted Wilson (I assuming Wilson was unarmed) and then his gun went off in the confrontation, then that is proof Zimmerman initiated the confrontation.

How many teenagers do you know, unarmed, initiate confrontation with bigger and older people than themselves?

Not many to ZERO.

We have a serious problem with our judicial system in this country. "Reasonable doubt" has been hijacked by Johnnie Cochrane and his stupid gloves in the OJ case.  It's so ridiculous. We have morons on juries, too.  I want IQ checks for all jurors.   If you aren't over 125, you're not on a jury. Period.

[/QUOTE]

Zimmerman claimed that Martin jumped him after Zimmerman got out of his car.  Who knows.  No one witnessed the beginning of the confrontation.  But we all know Zimmerman wrongly jumped to the conclusion the kid was a criminal (the tape of his police call where he says "these assh*les always get away" is proof of that), was following the kid around while carrying a gun, and seemed to want to apprehend the kid.  For all we know, Martin was the one who feared for his life and was acting in self-defense.  But Martin can't tell us his side of the story because he's dead. 

Personally, I think there should be laws against the kind of armed pursuit Zimmerman engaged in, but Americans seem to love this stuff now.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to xxxcrwn's comment:

There was a lot of misconduct by the prosecution because they didn't have a case & were doing it for political gain.

The state attorney has already been indicted by a grand jury over this.

http://www.sacbee.com/2013/07/02/5539380/zimmerman-prosecutor-angela-corey.html

Another issue was the "snacks" of iced teas & Skittles. They lied about that. It was in fact Arizona Watermelon Juice Drink & Skittles, 2 of the 3 ingredients necessary to make a drug concoction known as "Lean". Add cough syrup & you're ready to go. One of the effects of the drug concoction is impaired reasoning. Maybe the reason he doubled back & attacked GZ when he had left the area & was in the clear? The prosecution had a field day deleting facts to make up a case. Imagine trying to get a conviction on someone defending himself from a racially motivated attacker who was high as a kite.

Are you serious?  Wasn't weed found in his system, too? How many stoners do you know go off and initiate conflict or confrontations?

Being high doesn't mean you initiate anything.   I have more of an issue with a wanna be dork tool roaming a neighborhood thinking he is a police officer without a badge like it's the old west, circa 1876.

Go to the source. The source isn't a stoned kid walking down the street.

That's a ridiculous attempt at a motive. A high kid translates into initiating an attack on someone else in the neighborhood? What was Wilson's motive then? Robbery?

You stated you didn't know the facts, so let me fill you in. GZ asked him what he was doing. TM runs off & escapses. It's over at that point. TM decides he's going to teach GZ a lesson. He escalates by doubling back & attacking. Those are the facts as they were laid out in the trial.

Do you know what "The Knockout Game" is? It's a game where people go ahead & jack someone out of the blue, then brag about it & post it on social media. It happens a lot in this country, but the MSM media doesn't want to cover it because it doesn't fit the liberal agenda. Read the link below to catch up to speed.

http://online.wsj.com/article/APa2d6bf76647e475a9d4576667abf4dda.html

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

The kid's name was Trayvon Martin, we don't know what his criminal record is because he was considered a minor and his juvenile record couldn't be shown, what we do know about him is this: He was staying at his father's house while he was on a suspension from High School for ten days for posession of an ill-legal substance, from this we can assume this wasn't his first suspension as it was for the longest amount of suspension time allowed by the Dade county school system and even this wasn't allowed to be used as evidence for the defense to show the character of the person involved as he was a minor, the attorney generals office erased his cellphone pictures of him getting stoned, and text messages that showed that he was trying too procure a weapon,but agin destroying any exculpatory eveidence isn't an actionable cause for dismissing the charges against George Zimmerman. Trayvon martin's questionable character issues weren't allowed into evidence. Here's a news flash for you folks trying to make Trayvon out to be some innocent angel, this by estimation had to be just one of many suspensions issued Trayvon because usually there are several other levels of disciplinary actions taken by school districts before 10 day suspensions are handed out, detention for 1 day followed by 3 days of dentention,followed by a week of detention, followed by 1 day suspension, followed by 3 days of suspension , followed by two levels of one week suspensions, then followed by a 10 day suspension which if things continue is followed by expulsion. So a saint he wasn't!!! Sorry I ain't buying the Zimmerman attacked him story, more than likely Trayvon was trying to show everyone that he could handle himself in a fight with someone of authority (even though Zimmermans authority level was very low) and to top it of he thought that George was a white guy,surprise he has mixed bloodlines! So until they unseal Trayvons juvenile record we don't know who he really was.

[/QUOTE]

Seriously, you're not arguing that because a kid was suspended from school he deserved to be shot?  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

The kid's name was Trayvon Martin, we don't know what his criminal record is because he was considered a minor and his juvenile record couldn't be shown, what we do know about him is this: He was staying at his father's house while he was on a suspension from High School for ten days for posession of an ill-legal substance, from this we can assume this wasn't his first suspension as it was for the longest amount of suspension time allowed by the Dade county school system and even this wasn't allowed to be used as evidence for the defense to show the character of the person involved as he was a minor, the attorney generals office erased his cellphone pictures of him getting stoned, and text messages that showed that he was trying too procure a weapon,but agin destroying any exculpatory eveidence isn't an actionable cause for dismissing the charges against George Zimmerman. Trayvon martin's questionable character issues weren't allowed into evidence. Here's a news flash for you folks trying to make Trayvon out to be some innocent angel, this by estimation had to be just one of many suspensions issued Trayvon because usually there are several other levels of disciplinary actions taken by school districts before 10 day suspensions are handed out, detention for 1 day followed by 3 days of dentention,followed by a week of detention, followed by 1 day suspension, followed by 3 days of suspension , followed by two levels of one week suspensions, then followed by a 10 day suspension which if things continue is followed by expulsion. So a saint he wasn't!!! Sorry I ain't buying the Zimmerman attacked him story, more than likely Trayvon was trying to show everyone that he could handle himself in a fight with someone of authority (even though Zimmermans authority level was very low) and to top it of he thought that George was a white guy,surprise he has mixed bloodlines! So until they unseal Trayvons juvenile record we don't know who he really was.

Sorry, Martin. I got Tavon Wilson's name in my head.  lol

I don't care if he wasn't an angel or not. I want to know why some toad civilian thinks he can play cop and be in the area of where the police should be, not civilians. That's what I want to know. His job is to call 911 and that's it.  Why would Martin attack Zimmerman? Random reason? Robbery?  If Zimmerman is in his car, was Martin attempting to car jack Zimmerman? Did the defense introduce these ideas?  Not from what I read. I read a lot of deflections, odd lawyer tactics and stalling where the defense team basically intimidated the judge.  Very similar to Ito losing control of the OJ court case.

Is Prolate's info correct or not?

I had no idea we had so many racists on this board.   The kid was what, 14 years old?  Can you seriously picture yourself doing what Zimmerman did, in terms of carrying a gun with the idea you might need to pull it, but you're volunteering in the neighborhood top play cop?

1. Why would anyone live in a community like that?

2. Why would you want to seriously volunteer to roam your neighborhood as part of some watch program when you're not trained to deal with certain possible situations?

Russ, none of your desires for answers have any beAring on the outcome. GZ was legal in everything he did, as was Trayvon Except for the documented injuries that GZ claims forced him to take action in his own defense. There was NO EVIDENCE to suggest GZ shot Tavon for anything other than self defense and there never was enough evidence to justify a trial. Thats all. The outcome was expected even before the waste of time. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] The kid's name was Trayvon Martin, we don't know what his criminal record is because he was considered a minor and his juvenile record couldn't be shown, what we do know about him is this: He was staying at his father's house while he was on a suspension from High School for ten days for posession of an ill-legal substance, from this we can assume this wasn't his first suspension as it was for the longest amount of suspension time allowed by the Dade county school system and even this wasn't allowed to be used as evidence for the defense to show the character of the person involved as he was a minor, the attorney generals office erased his cellphone pictures of him getting stoned, and text messages that showed that he was trying too procure a weapon,but agin destroying any exculpatory eveidence isn't an actionable cause for dismissing the charges against George Zimmerman. Trayvon martin's questionable character issues weren't allowed into evidence. Here's a news flash for you folks trying to make Trayvon out to be some innocent angel, this by estimation had to be just one of many suspensions issued Trayvon because usually there are several other levels of disciplinary actions taken by school districts before 10 day suspensions are handed out, detention for 1 day followed by 3 days of dentention,followed by a week of detention, followed by 1 day suspension, followed by 3 days of suspension , followed by two levels of one week suspensions, then followed by a 10 day suspension which if things continue is followed by expulsion. So a saint he wasn't!!! Sorry I ain't buying the Zimmerman attacked him story, more than likely Trayvon was trying to show everyone that he could handle himself in a fight with someone of authority (even though Zimmermans authority level was very low) and to top it of he thought that George was a white guy,surprise he has mixed bloodlines! So until they unseal Trayvons juvenile record we don't know who he really was.

[/QUOTE]

I don't care if he wasn't an angel or not. I want to know why some toad civilian thinks he can play cop and be in the area of where the police should be, not civilians. That's what I want to know. His job is to call 911 and that's it.  Why would Martin attack Zimmerman? Random reason? Robbery?  If Zimmerman is in his car, was Martin attempting to car jack Zimmerman? Did the defense introduce these ideas?  Not from what I read. I read a lot of deflections, odd lawyer tactics and stalling where the defense team basically intimidated the judge.  Very similar to Ito losing control of the OJ court case.

I had no idea we had so many racists on this board.   The kid was what, 14 years old?  Can you seriously picture yourself doing what Zimmerman did, in terms of carrying a gun with the idea you might need to pull it, but you're volunteering in the neighborhood top play cop?

2. Why would you want to seriously volunteer to roam your neighborhood as part of some watch program when you're not trained to deal with certain possible situations?

[/QUOTE]  Sorry but just so you know Trayvon was 17 at the time of his ultimate demise and the pictures the family released were when he was was 12-14, if you saw pictures of him as he was when he was shot  you would have known something was amiss. He had a scraggly beard of sorts and was alot bigger than George Zimmerman. I don't know why anyone would want too live in a gated community and as far as wanting to be a neighborhood watch commander I don't have any ambitions to be a wannabe cop either,but I do respect the right to protect yourself from great bodily harm. According to everything i heard on the 911 non emergancy tape indicated to me that George had gotten out of his car to inspoect the name of the street and the dispatcher simply said it wasn't necessary and that a cruiser would be there shortly, What happened to the Cruiser? 20 minutes of alledged following and no cop arrives? To Quote O'Mara "Really,really?" The cops wrote if off as a nothing call. Why didn't they bag his (trayvons) hands in plastic baggies? Even a rookie ME knows to do this on TV. They left Trayvon lying in the rain for what 2 hours? How much forensic evidence survived the rain storm? Why didn't the Cops take George to the hospital immediately? George has no rights as far as being involved in a deadly force shooting, they could have easily taken him in and the wounds would have been properly examined, a lot of things were done wrong in this case but each side plead their case and in the end based upon the evidence the jury found him Not Guilty. So we can sit in hindsight and surmise how things went down but as i see it the jury found him what he was innocent. Stupid but innocent.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He wasn't tried for manslaughter, you moron.

Looks like Rusty is attempting to be smart about another subject he knows nothing about.

I have been part of a few different neighborhood watch programs.  Crime is reduced significantly when eyes are out and about.

Stick to football hockey politics making new profiles.  It's seems to be all you know anything about.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Russ, none of your desires for answers have any beAring on the outcome. GZ was legal in everything he did, as was Trayvon Except for the documented injuries that GZ claims forced him to take action in his own defense. There was NO EVIDENCE to suggest GZ shot Tavon for anything other than self defense and there never was enough evidence to justify a trial. Thats all. The outcome was expected even before the waste of time. 

No. What is the protocol for a neighborhood watch program? Is the one who is doing it allowed to carry a firearm while doing it?

Are their prints on Zimmerman's car door which which show ZImmerman's prorperty was approached where he had to defend himself from Martin?

Can you answer this question? If there were not, that means Zimmerman left his car, which means he was the initiator. His job, as far as I know or you know, as a volunteer "neighborhood watch" volunteer is not to engage a possible criminal.

Do you realize what a slippery slope this is and what it is you're defending here?  It basically means anyone at any time can engage someone, be armed and then use the gun and then claim it was self defense.

You and Sportsbozo and whoever else on here attempting to use lawyer speak, painting yourself into a corner, won't work. 

What Zimmerman did was far from normal. Far from it.  The police are there to serve and protect. Zimmerman is not a police officer.

all good questions. Here's the answer to all of them. In the state of Fla, EVERYTHING that GZ did was legal within the parameters of state law. As such. He was found not guilty.  There is t a corner to paint into. You are aski g questions that have already been answered in the proceedi gs and documented. You are looking for cribb notes on the case. Dude, NOT GUILTY says it all. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I wish I could see this planet when we evolve to the point where we are all the same race.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[/QUOTE]  Sorry but just so you know Trayvon was 17 at the time of his ultimate demise and the pictures the family released were when he was was 12-14, if you saw pictures of him as he was when he was shot  you would have known something was amiss. He had a scraggly beard of sorts and was alot bigger than George Zimmerman.

Are you serious? This is a legitimate reason to shoot someone dead?  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

No. What is the protocol for a neighborhood watch program? Is the one who is doing it allowed to carry a firearm while doing it?

Are their prints on Zimmerman's car door which which show ZImmerman's prorperty was approached where he had to defend himself from Martin?

Can you answer this question? If there were not, that means Zimmerman left his car, which means he was the initiator. His job, as far as I know or you know, as a volunteer "neighborhood watch" volunteer is not to engage a possible criminal.

Do you realize what a slippery slope this is and what it is you're defending here?  It basically means anyone at any time can engage someone, be armed and then use the gun and then claim it was self defense.

You and Sportsbozo and whoever else on here attempting to use lawyer speak, painting yourself into a corner, won't work. 

What Zimmerman did was far from normal. Far from it.  The police are there to serve and protect. Zimmerman is not a police officer.

all good questions. Here's the answer to all of them. In the state of Fla, EVERYTHING that GZ wasegal within the parameters of state law. As such. He was found not guilty. 

Just like Casey Anthony, right?   I think we have a problem of jury selections in this country, especially in Florida, apparently.

Maybe what George Zimmerman did shouldn't be legal whatsoever? 

Thats a whole different iissue and justifiably upsetting as is OJ and many others. Problem with this case is that there never was any good evidence that proved illegal activity. Dudes dad is a judge. Ous system is imperfect but still the best. Not gonna make everybody happy BUT compare it to the others and i think we'll keep it!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Seriously, you're not arguing that because a kid was suspended from school he deserved to be shot?  

[/QUOTE] Nope I'm stating for a fact this isn't his first social failure. So it leads to other acts of disregard for others and hisself. All acts have reasons and I'm sure not having a disciplianarian in his household lead him to think he could do whatever he damned well pleased and that in cludes attacking another human being without thinking there would be any ramifications. MOm didn't send him to Dad because she thought he needed to have a vacation, she sent him to dad for some sort of discipline obviously dad was busy having a tryst with his girlfriend out of the way, instead of trying teach his son how to act like a responsible person.He did leave his step brother who was 12 years old alone while he went to get his skittles and juice so he could make himself a little drug concoction. Bottom line Trayvon started the fight and was winning the battle but in the end superior firepower prevailed. Was it necessary to shoot him? I don't know, i wasn't there. However neither was anyone else on this board. The Jury said he acted in a proper manner. As for the Casey Anthony trial what other verdict could there have been? The State of Florida didn't prove their case, if they had charged her with being a terrible mother they might have gotten a conviction, but instead they choose to use  the sensationalism of the media, to try their case and surprise the media was wrong again! None of you wannabe Lawyers  get it! You have to supply the jury with physical evidence to support your inuendo's and suppositions. I don't think a person is guilty because the press or in this case the electric media says so. Just producing a dead persons body without any other evidence does not a case make. Casey was a negligent mother if there are statutes that cover this in Florida law, then that is what they should have charged her with , but murder has three elements : motive , opportunity and intent. None of those were proven in her trial. Im done discussing Trials until the Hernandez trial happens, and oh by the way I'm now 4-0 in major news trials where I said the evidence didn't apply to the charges levied, I'm also 1-0 on convictions as I had the Arias trial right from jump street. 5-0 maybe I missed my calling. Corpas Delecti...

25. This post has been removed.