1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: George Zimmerman Verdict

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

Ummm . . . Martin was never charged with anything and he is innocent until proven guilty too.  

Yeah, I hear they hardly ever charge deceased persons with crimes.

I tried to explain that to him

To elaborate..... That's what liberals do. Of course you can't charge a dead person with a crime. It's simply prolate trying to propagate his liberal agenda in an underhanded fashion. Nothing new.

Hey rocket scientist, you can't be convicted at someone else's trial.

That's okay, I see the brain off switch has been activated.

Prolate, why do you bother still carrying on with them? They're never wrong, don't like blacks apparently and don't want to admit Zimmerman leaving the car shows intent to confront Martin.

You can't argue with stupid.  This thread was dead a long time ago. It's why no one else is really in on it besides the one who are picking up poms poms almost happy Martin is dead and Zimmerman isn't held accountable for the death.

They also think a teenager can beat up an adult to the point the adult needs to pull out a gun.  lol

Do you really not hear yourself? The jury and court thought the same exact thing that you accuse us of. That makes us right and YOU ARE WRONG, RUSS. WAKE THE F-UP! For the last time, I am not a racist. I have nothing against blacks, or any other race for that matter. YOU are the one making it about race, You are a fraud, and an immature little bytch. I do know this much! When I was 17, I was 6'1", 210, 325lb bench, a future D-1 athlete in two differnt sports and could crush your pathetic little azz with very little effort no matter what your age was. How do I know? First because at that age I was twice as cocky as you may think I am now and got myself into many, many fights because of it. Yup, older guys from college, and several  road rage incidents while driving my Z-28 like a mad man against grown men while their families watched their Dad/Husband get his azz kicked by a 17-yr old kid. Not proud of it, just telling the truth about how it really was for me.....And, because I can tell by the way you talk to EVERYBODY today that you were a weasley, spindly litte weirdo, or just a fat lethargic little insecure punk who got picked on as a kid all of the time and now its time for you to pretend that you know everything and everybody only because you can hide behind your keyboard. And you think that a 17-yr old kid doesn't have a chance against a "grown man". I PROMISE YOU I DID so I can relate with to the reality of such a possibility, and you simply can't. Me at 17 against you at any age? You had better have a gun and know how to use it. Now shut the F-up and go dream about how much smarter you are about everything than everybody. The only one who truly believes that on these boards is YOU. And even you don't truly believe it, because you reallly know who you aren't. So sad, dude, so very sad.........I tried to give you credit in the beginning, now I just feel bad for not admitting I was wrong about you months ago. Screw off nut job.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Do you really not hear yourself? The jury and court thought the same exact thing that you accuse us of. That makes us right and YOU ARE WRONG, RUSS. WAKE THE F-UP! For the last time, I am not a racist. I have nothing against blacks, or any other race for that matter. YOU are the one making it about race, You are a fraud, and an immature little bytch. I do know this much! When I was 17, I was 6'1", 210, 325lb bench, a future D-1 athlete in two differnt sports and could crush your pathetic little azz with very little effort no matter what your age was. How do I know? First because at that age I was twice as cocky as you may think I am now and got myself into many, many fights because of it. Yup, older guys from college, and several  road rage incidents while driving my Z-28 like a mad man against grown men while their families watched their Dad/Husband get his azz kicked by a 17-yr old kid. Not proud of it, just telling the truth about how it really was for me.....And, because I can tell by the way you talk to EVERYBODY today that you were a weasley, spindly litte weirdo, or just a fat lethargic little insecure punk who got picked on as a kid all of the time and now its time for you to pretend that you know everything and everybody only because you can hide behind your keyboard. And you think that a 17-yr old kid doesn't have a chance against a "grown man". I PROMISE YOU I DID so I can relate with to the reality of such a possibility, and you simply can't. Me at 17 against you at any age? You had better have a gun and know how to use it. Now shut the F-up and go dream about how much smarter you are about everything than everybody. The only one who truly believes that on these boards is YOU. And even you don't truly believe it, because you reallly know who you aren't. So sad, dude, so very sad.........I tried to give you credit in the beginning, now I just feel bad for not admitting I was wrong about you months ago. Screw off nut job.

You did give him every chance to have a reasonable discussion, but he is incapable of that. Actually, you bent over backwards to help him in that regard.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Ummm . . . Martin was never charged with anything and he is innocent until proven guilty too.  

Yeah, I hear they hardly ever charge deceased persons with crimes.

I tried to explain that to him

To elaborate..... That's what liberals do. Of course you can't charge a dead person with a crime. It's simply prolate trying to propagate his liberal agenda in an underhanded fashion. Nothing new.

Hey rocket scientist, you can't be convicted at someone else's trial.

That's okay, I see the brain off switch has been activated.

Prolate, why do you bother still carrying on with them? They're never wrong, don't like blacks apparently and don't want to admit Zimmerman leaving the car shows intent to confront Martin.

You can't argue with stupid.  This thread was dead a long time ago. It's why no one else is really in on it besides the one who are picking up poms poms almost happy Martin is dead and Zimmerman isn't held accountable for the death.

They also think a teenager can beat up an adult to the point the adult needs to pull out a gun.  lol

Such anger.  Such anger especially after being happy with the Zimmerman trial results with a dead black kid.

Keep in mind, you are now moving over to the troll side with all the other angry older white middle aged bible thumpers.

Also, keep in mind, when everyone was mocking for your being honest with your football career, I could sniff it out that you weren't lying, and backed you.

Then, they played the same game with those agree with me and me with them, they started calling you Rusty. Now, you align with them?  Do you not see what they do?  This is the game they look for. Gang up and align and then post over and over as a group because they don't like me being honest about Brady crapping his pants in recent postseasons and me admitting it as a diehard fan.

You got caught up in their game. 

Lastly and quite frankly, I don't really care how much you weighed or bench pressed at age 17. I really don't.

I was a great athlete, still am, actually.  6'1 190, in great health, play in pick up hockey leagues when I can, enjoy mountain biking, golf, tennis, you name it, to stay active and in shape. It's just not a relevant thing on this board. Played football, hockey and baseball through high school. I wasn't good enough to make a college program, but 99% of kids aren't. I fail to see what this has to do with anything here and now, though.

Also, (this should be clear) I just don;t like frauds hiding being messageboards who are weak minded, by into the anti-BB media and then make excuses for our HOF QB who makes 15 million per year. I think it's disingenuous.

And yes, I am much more in tune with our team and see things happening WELL BEFORE they happen.  That's a fact. I nailed the Jets collapse, numerous things to the T. Nailed them. Brady past 40 pass attempts vs good or great Ds = loss. I could go on and on.

You just didn't like my taking you on with the Zimmerman thing.  He left his car. That's a damning piece of evidence for Zimmerman the jury ignored for manslaughter to stick with ease.

Now we have American citizens thinking it's just fine to do what Zimmerman did. Super!

Russ, the only anger I harbor is being referred to as a racist by a person who has no idea what real racism is. I have been a victim of it and know first hand. You are oblivious as to what happens when crying "racism" with the rest of the FRAUDS who are making excuses for the deficient bahavior of a capable race. That behavior is a crutch. PERIOD. YOU don't need to promote it. That is my anger. Otherwise, I am sharing reality with you. I am explaining that you laughing off the idea that a 17-yr old could hurt a grown man is idiotic. It is all relative. What happened in the trial was correct and GZ is free because of it. Every person on the jury was an American citizen as you say. You have a very poor grasp of the obvious, but an amazing ability to make shyt up whenever you feel like it may help your argument. That is pathological. Again, EOS.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

And yes, I am much more in tune with our team and see things happening WELL BEFORE they happen.  That's a fact.

Oh, you mean like you saw this happening before it did?

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/rustyonMcCourty_zpsfac42991.png

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

If Zimmerman was acting in self-defense, wasn't Martin also acting in self-defense?  It seems like Florida law simply favours the person with the better weapon . . . last man standing wins.

I don't get how or why anyone thinks Trayvon was acting in self-defense.  OK, maybe he was, but there wasn't squat for evidence to corroborate that.  If I'm walking through your neighborhood and you find me suspicious and follow me, I don't have a right to fight you.  I can be upset and call you some choice names, but I don't have a right to fight you.  People are talking as if Zimmerman approached Trayvon with a drawn gun to confront him.  Maybe he did, but there is NO evidence of that.  All we have is Zimmerman's account that Trayvon jumped out of the bushes and confronted him.  Maybe that's total BS, but there is no evidence to dispute that.  I think the most plausible scenario is that Zimmerman was following Trayvon, perhaps asked some questions, and commenced to receive a whooping for doing so.  I doubt Zimmerman had even brandished his weapon.  Nobody starts a fist fight with a man holding a gun to you.

Trayvon could only have been acting in self-defense if Zimmerman had his weapon drawn and said he was going to shoot Trayvon.  Keeping an eye on someone walking through your neighborhood while carrying a concealed weapon is not a crime, and not reason for self-defense.  What are you defending against?  Being asked a question?  Even there, we don't know if he was keeping a distant eye, a close eye, or being very provacative.  I say concealed becaused you'd have to be a moron to start a fist fight with someone you know is carrying.  Again, there is no right to beat up someone that annoys you.

I chalk this up as a tragedy.  Two people let themselves get into a situation that led to a fight.  One was carrying.  I'll bet Trayvon is not the first person to be shot because he was in a fight with someone carrying.

There are a lot of things that might have happened that night.  As others have stated, there was hardly any evidence, and nothing to dispute Zimmerman's account.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And yes, I am much more in tune with our team and see things happening WELL BEFORE they happen.  That's a fact.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/rustyonMcCourty_zpsfac42991.png

[/QUOTE]

Nice try. That's Phat Rex creating one of his duplicate board monikers of mine where he tries to trick people who are dumb.  Apparently it worked on you. bawahah

This is hilarious.

Dear Dumbstein,

Note the one "f" in Clifford.  Mine had two. Are you this stupid to fall for that?  Apparently so.

Embarrassed enough yet at his point?

I have not seen a bigger implosion in a while.  RallyC might realize what he's done at this point and realize he's looking foolish hitching his wagon to you.

[/QUOTE]

Jokes on you dumbkoff. Because that's exactly the kind of things you say all the time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I have not seen a bigger implosion in a while.  RallyC might realize what he's done at this point and realize he's looking foolish hitching his wagon to you.

You are world class dense. Nobody is "aligning" with anybody here. They agree on some things and disagree on others. But of course your warped mind sees it as "aligning". Seek help nutjob.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You are world class dense. Nobody is "aligning" with anybody here. They agree on some things and disagree on others. But of course your warped mind sees it as "aligning". Seek help nutjob.

[/QUOTE]

Yes. You try to gain allies.  All the people who follow me around into other threads, have at one time or another, been shown up by me.

[/QUOTE]

Yoo hoo, Mr. Nutjob..... nobody is following you around. It's just another of your demented little conspiracy theories.

You just post things that are so stupid people are compelled to respond.

I can honestly say I can NEVER, not one f'n time, recall you showing anybody up. Certainly I have proven you wrong 1000 times or so. It's a daily occurrence.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

So, you approve of armed civilians stalking people they think may or may not be criminals and don't think the law enforcement is needed?

Are you telling me, at night, if some stranger was stalking you, approached you, after he questioned you, you might not be a bit freaked out and feel defending yourself with an element of surprise, might not be an option?

What planet am I on here? Who even lives in a neighborhood with a fellow neighbor circling in a car playing cop?   Where does this exist and why is this considered normal to so many here? 

This is the most ridiculous set of claims ever.  Some of you really, really live odd little bubble world lives. 

Well, let's break this down.  

1. You have armed civilians all around you in your daily life, you just aren't aware of it.  Lots of people carry concealed weapons.  You'd be surprised how many.  The fact that Zimmerman was carrying likely had no bearing up until the point the fight began.  I'll say again, you don't start a fist fight with someone holding a gun.  I doubt Trayvon even knew Zimmerman had a gun before the fight started.  I doubt Zimmerman expected to get into a fight.  He was reckless to follow someone, and Trayvon was reckless to fight and not keep walking.

2. You use the term "stalking you".  That is speculation.  We don't know if he was keeping a distant eye, a close eye, and if he actually confronted and questioned Trayvon.

3. If someone was following me in the evening, I absolutely would not stop to confront the person or try to jump him.  I would keep on walking, and perhaps walk faster.  So would most people.  You don't know if someone is armed with a gun or a knife.  Why on God's earth wouldn't you keep on walking, go to someone's door, call 911, etc?  

4. If someone was following me and got close enough to ask me what I was doing there, I most definitely would not think that was cause for self-defense.  Anyone with an gram of common sense in that situation would assume the person is someone living in the neighborhood who is perhaps paranoid, perhaps profiling, but not someone about to mug you, kidnap you, etc.  In fact, if profiling is as common as reported, then the first thing that should have gone through Trayvon's head is simply that some homeowner was profiling him and following him because the person thought he was up to no good.  That is most definitely a reason to get upset, but hardly justification for self-defense.

Is it really hard to believe that a teen being followed, knew he was being followed by someone who thought he was up to no good, got mad about it, and started a fight?  Is that hard to believe?  No.  It's very plausible, and probably what happened.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nice try. That's Phat Rex creating one of his duplicate board monikers of mine where he tries to trick people who are dumb.  Apparently it worked on you. bawahah

This is hilarious.

Dear Dumbstein,

Note the one "f" in Clifford.  Mine had two. Are you this stupid to fall for that?  Apparently so.

[/QUOTE]

Jokes on you dumbkoff. Because that's exactly the kind of things you say all the time.

[/QUOTE]

Nice try. Phat Rex is a Jets loser who spends time on here trolling, which you align with and you just used his work, but you actually thought it was something I said. You posted as an attempt to gain leverage and got caught. COLD.

See, I know when you've buckled.   You start getting real desperate, Diapers. That backpedal won't work.

This started today when I caught you trolling in the NEPD Roster thread bashing BBs great draft work of late, trying to isolate Jermaine Cunningham, not being a strong pick.  You trolled, I confronted with facts, and since then you've been scrambling to regain a foothold, thinking calling me Dumbkoff will help.

LMAO

YOU LOSE, creepy old man.

[/QUOTE]

What do I lose nutjob? You've already been defending McCourty the failure at CB on the board today. You're a joke.

And don't even try to use the term creepy on anybody else with your rep around here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You want embarrassed? Rally's characterization of you looks to be pretty spot on. Now, that's embarrassing.

"I can tell by the way you talk to EVERYBODY today that you were a weasley, spindly litte weirdo, or just a fat lethargic little insecure punk who got picked on as a kid all of the time and now its time for you to pretend that you know everything and everybody only because you can hide behind your keyboard."

But this one is even better.

"You are a fraud, and an immature little bytch."

He's got you pegged. LMAO@U

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[/QUOTE]

Good question, Rusty. It's sort of an anthropological exercise, I guess . . . like studying a cargo cult or some other odd example of modern-day primitivism.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Now, you're being sort of right wingy old man whitey guy, which is what the problem is here. You have a stigma against blacks. That's fine that you think most blacks might have problems, might be criminals, etc. I don't necessarily disagree. I was asked for money for dinner today on my way into Whole Foods by a crack ho.  No lie.  The lot security guy chased her out. I get it. That doesn't mean what Zimmerman did should be the precedent for how people should behave with guns on a "neighborhood watch". It's like a Stephen King premise that he never was able to get to.

Of course I might "walk faster" or be creeped out if someone armed or not armed is stalking me. But, I also might use my best self defense too, which may entail surprising the stalker. Also, you said he's not necessarily stalking if he's follwing someone in a car and then calling 911. What else do you call it?  He is on a neighborhood watch.   Apparently, that is normal? When did this happen?

A neighborhood watch inside a car with a gun is normal to you? Really? Why isn't going down to the PD and bithching about how there isn't enough taxpayer dollars used appropritately for police enforcement in your neighorhood not the more normal move?  

What is more normal in a neighborhood? Birdwatching? Crocheting? Is it a hoot-nanny and a bunch of musicians playing music on a porch? What is more normal? A tool in a car with a gun deciding who may or may not make a good decision..or......

I mean, really. 

Don't put words in my mouth.  I didn't say that "I" would suspect those things.  I was speculating about Zimmerman.  I'm an extremist moderate.  I'd jump off a bridge before becoming either a right-winger or a left-winger.  People who overuse the race card do not help racial relations, they hurt them.  I wonder if people realize that.   In my view, there are two separate acts that occured that night:

1. The events that led up to the fight.  Of course I fault Zimmerman for that.  I think he was an over-zealous mall cop.  I also fault Trayvon.  Both took willful and reckless actions that led to a fight.  Zimmerman should have had the common sense to know that he might provoke a physical confrontation by following Trayvon, although we don't know the extent of the following.  Trayvon had no right the beat the snot out of someone following him either, especially if it was from a distance.  That wasn't a wise thing to do.  In fact, that much was proven by what happened.  Unarmed teens don't defend themselves against someone they suspect is out to do them harm by starting a fist fight.  They wouldn't because they know most people out to do harm have a weapon.  If you or I was unarmed, and we thought someone with ill intent was following us, we'd get out of dodge in a hurry.  It's more likely he was simply annoyed by Zimmerman and decided to kick the snot out of him.  It's more plausible that he didn't feel threatened by Zimmerman, he was simply ticked off at Zimmerman for following him.  They both took actions that led to a physical altercation.

2. The fight.  I doubt Zimmerman would have followed Trayvon if he knew he'd get into a fight.  I doubt Trayvon would have started a fight if he knew Zimmerman was carrying.  Nonehteless, once the fight began all bets were off.  There wasn't enough evidence to dispute the self-defense claim.

My take is pretty much the mainstream view, and what the jury agreed with.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

I haven't commented in this thread until now. The reason is that the there is never a correct answer or verdict to satisfy all because of the ideologies and complexities/variables that the case presented. 

My only comment is to POTUS... now that you have weighed in on the verdict I look forward to hearing your opinion on the thousands of other verdicts that have been handed down in this country during your tenure.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

I am almost 52 years old. I am lucky enough to live in a very peaceful and tranquil town in New Hampshire, just over the border from Mass. I was raised in suburbia (almost 100% white), and was never exposed to any of the gangs or violence that is part of our society. Its pretty hard for me to comprehend living in an environment where someone from the next neighborhood would be considered a threat to my health, never mind my life. But I work in Boston, and I know I wouldn't feel safe in the neighborhoods AH was visiting in Boston at 3 am. Whether we want to admit it or not, segregation (while not forced) still exists, which is why there are mostly white neighborhoods, mostly black neighborhoods, mostly latino neighborhoods etc., and each of these groups still has their prejudices and fears of the other groups. I feel for the family of the shooting, and I feel for our society in general that there is so much hatred and violence that neighborhood watches need to exist. Having never been a part of it, I certainly can't feel what these athletes are tweeting, but I can understand their position.

I was curious as what town as I grew up in southern also N.H. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

So stupid.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

You want embarrassed? Rally's characterization of you looks to be pretty spot on. Now, that's embarrassing.

"I can tell by the way you talk to EVERYBODY today that you were a weasley, spindly litte weirdo, or just a fat lethargic little insecure punk who got picked on as a kid all of the time and now its time for you to pretend that you know everything and everybody only because you can hide behind your keyboard."

I gotta admit, I am embarrassed. I am embarrassed that people like Rusty and Prolate apparently don't understand the basic principles of the US Constitution or how they are the building blocks to our legal system. For Rusty to insist this verdict is "racism" shows that he has no interest in improving race relations. He is simply fanning the flames to increase the divide between white and black America. He is taking advantage of those who can be emotionally riled up by pushing their most sensative buttons. Those who want improved race relations do their best to quell emotional responses. Rusty does all he can to do the opposite. He has a warped desire to try to control others' emotions with no real concern for right or wrong. So Babe, i am embarrassed that I didn't see Rusty for who he is sooner, and for the fact that it took me so long to admit it. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

What I find troubling is that you can apparently pursue an unarmed person with a gun in Florida and if they fight back when you approach them with your gun, you can shoot them and claim self-defense.  From what I've read, based on Florida law and the lack of proof that Zimmerman hadn't acted in "self-defense", they had to acquit this guy, but the law is absurd in my opinion.  Basically, if I want to kill you in Florida, I just have to threaten you and if you react to my threat with physical force, I can shoot you and claim I was defending myself.  It's just absurd.

Martin was unarmed and was clearly approached by an armed man.  The fact that Martin may have fought back to defend himself makes the other guy able to claim self-defense after shooting Martin through the heart?  Wow.  

You'll have to excuse me (again) for not reading more than 500 responses to see if someone has already made this point, but . . .

What I find troubling is the plethora (Si, El Guapo, you have a plethora) of people perfectly willing to "perceive" events to fit some predetermined notion of how things are (and, apparently, always will be). My understanding of the evidence suggests that it was Martin who initiated the violence when the neighborhood watchman -- who had, admittedly, overstepped whatever ambiguous boundaries govern such things -- had the temerity to ask Martin what he was doing lurking about.

While it is literally true that Zimmerman did pursue Martin (at first) and did, in fact, have a gun on his person, brazenly stating that he "pursued Martin with a gun" deliberately creates a hyperbolic image that doesn't exactly gel with the reality as we have come to know it.

You aren't, by any chance, a member of the Fourth Estate, are you?

Wink

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I gotta admit, I am embarrassed. I am embarrassed that people like Rusty and Prolate apparently don't understand the basic principles of the US Constitution or how they are the building blocks to our legal system. For Rusty to insist this verdict is "racism" shows that he has no interest in improving race relations. He is simply fanning the flames to increase the divide between white and black America. He is taking advantage of those who can be emotionally riled up by pushing their most sensative buttons. Those who want improved race relations do their best to quell emotional responses. Rusty does all he can to do the opposite. He has a warped desire to try to control others' emotions with no real concern for right or wrong. So Babe, i am embarrassed that I didn't see Rusty for who he try is sooner, and for the fact that it took me so long to admit it. 

All this because you think Zimmerman didn't leave his car and you believe firmly in "neighborhood watch" programs with armed citizens in cars, and I don't?

You spent 2 days following Prolate, myself and others around because we think the Zimmerman case is a an American travesty. I speifically stated up front that it doesn't matter if Zimmerman is a racist or not and that I felt the media did make it a race issue, when it didn't need to be.

However, we have a dead CHILD, and the hundreds of posts in here from apparent giddy middle aged men, basically almost celebrating our corrupt court system, became incredible creepy as I read through it.

I actually left the thread days ago and only returned because I could not imagine what there would be left to argue about here.

1. Zimmerman shot and killed a child, whether in self defense or not, he's dead, which is a slam dunk manslaughter charge. I went to high school with a kid whose dad got into a fight, claimed it was self defense and killed a guy just by knocking his tooth loose outside a bar. Manslaughter 101. Someone has to be responsible when you kill someone. I gave the DUI manslaughter example as well. Apparently, you want special rules for a 5'7 Napeleonic Complex toad who apparently gets off playing a makeshift Eric Estrada without the fake white teeth.

2. Zimmerman LEFT his car. The police advised he do not do that. He left his car, which shows intent to escalate the situation (whatever that was) and to confront Martin. That's intent.  The jury should be arrested for cornerning the market on buffoonery. 

3. We had trolls in here lying about whether or manslaughter was an option as a way to troll when I brought it up earlier in the thread. It is 100% impossible not to convict him for manslaughter since it was his gun, he was advised not to leave the car and confront, he did, and he pulled the trigger. 100% impossible.  A human life was taken because a dwarf loser with low self esteem and no friends wanted to be a police officer and investigate why a black kid was walking in the street. Yes, let's all applaud George Zimmerman.

I especially liked how his mother lied on the stand, too. Her son's voice screaming on that 911 tape, my asz. 

These morons down in Florida, likely uneducated hayseeds or immigrants might want to get to a local community college.  It's embarrassing. The world laughs at us for having all these modern world principles we're supposed to live by and we keep messing up.

That's two high profile cases in the last 2 years where fancy lawyer deflections in court bamboozled the juries. Casey Anthony walks as does Zimmerman.

I don't care if you don't like my opinion on this matter. MILLIONS of Americans agree with me and not with you.

Deal with it.

Just 2 weeks ago people were calling you a liar for saying you played football at a professional level and it was to the point, those same trolls you align with, were calling you "Rusty".

Now, they have you indoctrinated into trolldowm. Congrats, RallyC.

All because George Zimmerman wanted to be a police officer and profiled a teenager. Let me know when on god's green earth it became ok for society to implement Adolf Hitler Nurembergesque Laws here in this country.

If a toad like Zimmermans asked me where I was walking to and what my name was, I'd tell him to go fist himself. How does that grab you?

You gun toting rightwing nutjobs are absolute psychos. When are you going to learn it's not about you and to mind your business and live the life you want to live?

Again, you are flat out lying about what has happened secure in the fact that NOBODY reading your posts will check the validity of what you say, Rusty. Your game is old for many, and a real disappointment for me. I really thought you were being treated unfairly. Now, i see that it is you who is causing the angst. Its not your position on this topic that bothers me as much as it is the outright, filthy tactics that you use in arguing your point. You make all inclusive, blanket statements about a whole segment of us that just arent true. You flat out lie about what others say and do here and NOBODY is willing to tolerate a liar For too long. No wonder nobody could believe me and my bold proclamations about my life in the beginning......they all disliked me so much when they thought i was You. Yeah, some of it was me and my cocky azz presentation of the info, but i've spent time doing some self examination thanks to several here who called me out. I learned something Rusty. Give it a try. Open your eyes and your mind will follow. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

1.Where does rusty get the point GZ had his gun drawn on Martin?

2.when is it illegal to ask someone questions?

3.Who attacked who first?

So lets sum this up GZ approached Martin and asked him questions,Martin then attacked a man he didnt know had a gun.Gz used his gun in self defense.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

So stupid.

[/QUOTE]

^^^ Not as stupid as that.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

So lets sum this up GZ approached Martin and asked him questions,Martin then attacked a man he didnt know had a gun.Gz used his gun in self defense.

SOXROX, here are my best answers to your above questions:

From his own interpretation of the events. He is speculating this point, he has no evidence of it.

Rusty wishes this were illegal, then he wouldn't have to answer/lie so damned much.

As the available evidence and Jury's decision has proven, TM physically assauted GZ thereby forcing GZ to defend himself. Rusty would like for everyone to beleve that GZ broke the law when he left his vehcle. ANOTHER FLAT OUT LIE.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Another thing Iam getting sick of the race bating !Its been going on in this thread and the dennard thread ,theres no edvindence in ethier case ,This is becoming  a big problem in this country.When in doubt play the race card please.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Another thing Iam getting sick of the race bating !Its been going on in this thread and the dennard thread ,theres no edvindence in ethier case ,This is becoming  a big problem in this country.When in doubt play the race card please.

Yup, the "race card" perpetuates the hate. Instead of acknowledging that the suspects of multiple, recent break-ins in that same condo complex were described as being "young, black males" and that TM fit that description, some would rather say, "HEY, just because TM was black doesn't mean he is a suspect." REALLY? If it were a handicapped black man with one arm who had been described as the suspect for all of the break-ins, and TM had one arm, you can pretty much bet that it still would have been: "Hey, just because TM has one arm doesn't mean anything. You are only accusing him because he is black!" SO DAMNED WEAK. Its getting so old. THE USA still has race issues, but until EVERYBODY takes responsibility for their part in it, it will ALWAYS be a HUGE problem. It really is a two way street.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I gotta admit, I am embarrassed. I am embarrassed that people like Rusty and Prolate apparently don't understand the basic principles of the US Constitution or how they are the building blocks to our legal system. For Rusty to insist this verdict is "racism" shows that he has no interest in improving race relations. He is simply fanning the flames to increase the divide between white and black America. He is taking advantage of those who can be emotionally riled up by pushing their most sensative buttons. Those who want improved race relations do their best to quell emotional responses. Rusty does all he can to do the opposite. He has a warped desire to try to control others' emotions with no real concern for right or wrong. So Babe, i am embarrassed that I didn't see Rusty for who he is sooner, and for the fact that it took me so long to admit it. 

In the case of prolate you have two warped agendas going on. He is a political ho liberal and he suffers from "canuk syndrome". Without setting these aside he is incapable of objectivity. That's why his football talk is relatively objective. He suffers from no such maladies in discussions of that nature.

Unlike Rusty, prolate is a good guy. He just has a problem politically and forms opinions regarding which he is oblivious to his prostitution tainting.

Rusty on the other hand suffers from the political ho liberal problem and a penchant to believe if he "thinks" something is so that it is actually proven fact. His second issue contaminates both discussions and is probably the more repugnant of the two conditions because it smacks of downright dishonesty, which most decent folks automatically detest.

You are not apt to convince persons who suffer from these afflictions of anything no matter how much reason or how many facts you present to them. So it's simply futile to argue with them. But it should be done anyway in a venue like this. That's because many times over more people read these pages than post on them. And letting these types dominate the discussion without objective opposition could allow some empty yet still deviously persuasive claims to cause an undesirable and dishonest influence.

I don't know that you should be contrite about not realizing what Rusty actually is sooner. I retrospect think you were coming from high ground in that endeavor, merely giving the guy a chance. I have no doubt whatsoever that every single decent person here will eventually revile most of Rusty's contributions because his afflictions will always elicit such contempt eventually.

Perhaps now you can better understand why your not only going easy on him, but seeming to actually support his agenda, could prompt somebody to suspect you were one of his fake accounts.

Sections
Shortcuts