George Zimmerman Verdict

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: George Zimmerman Verdict

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'm a card carrying liberal. "Don't blame me I voted for McGovern".  But prolate, don't paint with such a broad brush.  Affirmative Action is institutionalized racism. It deprives some Americans of their individual rights based on race.  BTW, both Zimmerman and Martin belong to "protected" classes.

[/QUOTE]

I disagree with you.  I think if a group of people has suffered from institutionalized racism (i.e., slavery, lack of voting rights, legal discrimination in access to education and employment, etc.) it is fine to provide special support to help them overcome the disadvantages they have because of past discrimination as well as to look for instances of past discrimination continuing.  

In my opinion, a race-based policy can be justified if it is designed to help people who have been disadvantaged by past policies that were based on race (i.e., slavery, lack of voting rights, systematic discrimination in access to education and employment, etc.) overcome those disadvantages and get on a more equal footing with those who were not disadvantaged (or who were even advantaged) by those policies.  Race-based policies that are designed to keep a race disadvantaged or that are designed purely to help an advantaged race maintain an advantage are, of course, intolerable.  However, conservatives continually conflate the first type of policy with the last two.  Don't fall for that trap.  The purpose of the policy matters. 

[/QUOTE]

I don't want to take this thread off in some other direction Prolate.  But, I'm a victim of affirmative action.  I grew up with nothing.  Then I'm told by Judge Authur Garity that I can't be hired because I am white.  What happened to my inalienable rights?  I did'nt commit the crime but I had to do the time!   BTW, it's been 45 years.  If that program hasn't worked by now, it's time too get rid of it.

[/QUOTE]

I sympathize with you, and agree not all affirmative action programs work perfectly or even fairly. Still the whole situation was an imperfect one.  Blacks had been denied jobs, education, voting rights, and freedom for hundreds of years in this country and fixing the problem and getting blacks back on a somewhat equal footing with whites probably couldn't happen without some injustice to whites like you.  It's unfortunate that had to happen, but I hope you were able to find an alternative path that worked for you. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

and fixing the problem and getting blacks back on a somewhat equal footing with whites probably couldn't happen without some injustice to whites like you.  It's unfortunate that had to happen, but I hope you were able to find an alternative path that worked for you. 

Well, I'm sure he feels better that your liberal whoreism hopes he found an alternate path. LMAO@U

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Again, this is going to be hard for you to understand, but please try because I am tired of having to explain the same thing over and over to you. 

Just stifle the "I'm smarter, better" BS line Rusty, errr I mean prolate.

Obviously if you were actually smart you wouldn't be a political ho and would be capable of objectivity.

You can spin this and mince words all you like, but the bottom line is that the jury unanimously agreed it was justifiable that Z shot M dead.

You and Rally must be rooming together as you were talking about yesterday.  It's clear you both have the same STD--subtle thought deficiency.

Probably not fatal, though.   Just crawl into a dark hole and wait it out . . . 

Lol!  Prolate on a roll just bludgeoning babe who sits at magnolia manor.  I am still shocked rallyc has hitched his wagon to our board cuckoo, babe.

Big mistake by rallyc.

Damn, Rusty, the only ones who think that you have any kind of a point are you and Prolate. The case is over and you can't deal with the truth......You guys are absolutely intoxicated with your own BS, and here you are simply taking advantage of Prolate's ignorance by urging him to continue to look like some crazy fool who refuses to see the truth for what it is. He's a so called American who lives in Canada and who is trashing your Country, despite your Country doing the right thing. The US Constitution played out in this case as it was designed to, yet both of you idiots claim racism as the driving force for the verdict. What a joke! As for Babe's ability to hold his own.......Neither of you come close to driving home the truth the way that he has to you. Prolate is insignificant, and is fighting for relevance, and you are YOU. I don't know which is worse...........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

No they didn't rule it was "justified."  All they found was that Zimmerman's argument was plausible that he acted in self defense.  Courts and juries aren't in the business of "justifying" the accused's actions.  In a self defense case, all they decide is whether the accused's argument for self defense is plausible and therefore that there is reasonable doubt whether murder or manslaughter actually occurred. 

Play all the word games you like, but if Z shooting M dead was proven unjust he would have been convicted.

[/QUOTE]

Sure, dumbstein.  Just like oj or ray lewis.  My word are you obtuse for someone in his 60s in a diaper.

[/QUOTE]

What part of the shriveled puny thing you call a mind finds the oj or ray lewis cases in anyway relative to this one. You really are just plain stupid.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

He's a so called American who lives in Canada and who is trashing your Country,

Rusty is a so called Pats fan living in NC who trashes the greatest player the Pats have ever had in nearly every thread he posts in.

Birds of a feather flock together. LMAO

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I'm a card carrying liberal. "Don't blame me I voted for McGovern".  But prolate, don't paint with such a broad brush.   Affirmative Action is institutionalized racism. It deprives some Americans of their individual rights based on race.  BTW, both Zimmerman and Martin belong to "protected" classes.

I disagree with you.  I think if a group of people has suffered from institutionalized racism (i.e., slavery, lack of voting rights, legal discrimination in access to education and employment, etc.) it is fine to provide special support to help them overcome the disadvantages they have because of past discrimination as well as to look for instances of past discrimination continuing.  

In my opinion, a race-based policy can be justified if it is designed to help people who have been disadvantaged by past policies that were based on race (i.e., slavery, lack of voting rights, systematic discrimination in access to education and employment, etc.) overcome those disadvantages and get on a more equal footing with those who were not disadvantaged (or who were even advantaged) by those policies.  Race-based policies that are designed to keep a race disadvantaged or that are designed purely to help an advantaged race maintain an advantage are, of course, intolerable.  However, conservatives continually conflate the first type of policy with the last two.  Don't fall for that trap.  The purpose of the policy matters. 

I don't want to take this thread off in some other direction Prolate.  But, I'm a victim of affirmative action.  I grew up with nothing.  Then I'm told by Judge Authur Garity that I can't be hired because I am white.  What happened to my inalienable rights?  I did'nt commit the crime but I had to do the time!   BTW, it's been 45 years.  If that program hasn't worked by now, it's time too get rid of it.

I sympathize with you, and agree not all affirmative action programs work perfectly or even fairly. Still the whole situation was an imperfect one.  Blacks had been denied jobs, education, voting rights, and freedom for hundreds of years in this country and fixing the problem and getting blacks back on a somewhat equal footing with whites probably couldn't happen without some injustice to whites like you.  It's unfortunate that had to happen, but I hope you were able to find an alternative path that worked for you. 

[/QUOTETheThe program is not just African Americans.  It's for anybody not white and anglo. We're OK, you and me Prolate.  I'm just going to drop this because I don't want to feel like I'm hijacking the thread.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

No they didn't rule it was "justified."  All they found was that Zimmerman's argument was plausible that he acted in self defense.  Courts and juries aren't in the business of "justifying" the accused's actions.  In a self defense case, all they decide is whether the accused's argument for self defense is plausible and therefore that there is reasonable doubt whether murder or manslaughter actually occurred. 

Play all the word games you like, but if Z shooting M dead was proven unjust he would have been convicted.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, and I say this in all sincerity and truly as a compliment, you're the one who's good at playing word games. If you want precision and subtlety in thought, though, you're better off coming to me. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I'm a card carrying liberal. "Don't blame me I voted for McGovern".  But prolate, don't paint with such a broad brush.   Affirmative Action is institutionalized racism. It deprives some Americans of their individual rights based on race.  BTW, both Zimmerman and Martin belong to "protected" classes.

[/QUOTETheThe program is not just African Americans.  It's for anybody not white.  We're OK, you and me Prolate.  I'm just going to drop this because I don't want to feel like I'm hijacking the thread.

Yeah, and I understand where you're coming from and recognize your experience as unfair.  Everyone should have an equal opportunity to compete. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Actually, and I say this in all sincerity and truly as a compliment, you're the one who's good at playing word games. If you want precision and subtlety in thought, though, you're better off coming to me. 

Dude, you are simply bizzarre. Re-read what you are saying here. What are you? Some kind of wanna be CULT leader? You got Rusty already....Look out Bostate, he's coming for ya! Just, go smoke more of your homegrown. Ain't it dark up there yet....EH?!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

No they didn't rule it was "justified."  All they found was that Zimmerman's argument was plausible that he acted in self defense. 

What is absolutely hilarious here, when you focus on it, is that you can admit they believed Z acted in self defense, and in the same breath deny that they believed his shooting of M was just. If he acted in self defense his action was in fact just.

The court isn't asking the jury to consider if such a view was "plausible". They are asking them based on the evidence if they BELIEVE Z murdered or manslaughtered M. They unanimously stated they did not believe he did either of those things.

In your defense, I will say that you are not probably a complete liar, but rather that you merely believe your own ridiculous BS because you are a political ho. LMAO@U

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

TheThe program is not just African Americans.  It's for anybody not white and anglo. We're OK, you and me Prolate.  I'm just going to drop this because I don't want to feel like I'm hijacking the thread.

Well, at least you can feel gratified that your loss helped to undo injustices perpetrated long ago upon long deceased persons by other long deceased persons. LMAO

This world is just plain nuts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[/QUOTETheThe program is not just African Americans.  It's for anybody not white.  We're OK, you and me Prolate.  I'm just going to drop this because I don't want to feel like I'm hijacking the thread.

Yeah, and I understand where you're coming from and recognize your experience as unfair.  Everyone should have an equal opportunity to compete. 

Prolate, you forgot to followin up this last post by saying:

"This was a paid advertisement on behalf of me, Prolate, 'cause if Rusty's supporting me, I need some damned friends y'all!"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Dude, you are simply bizzarre. Re-read what you are saying here. What are you? Some kind of wanna be CULT leader? You got Rusty already....Look out Bostate, he's coming for ya! Just, go smoke more of your homegrown. Ain't it dark up there yet....EH?!

Hey Rally, it's light longer in the north in summer.  When you take that sixth grade civics course, maybe swing by the geography class too. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Hey Rally, it's light longerin the north in summer.  When you take that sixth grade civics course, maybe swing by the geography class too. 

HAHAHAHAHA, you stupid fool.....I played for the Bombers for years. I know what kinda shyt hole that entire country is and when it gets dark. I just figured.....at your house, Well nevermind!!!! HAHAHA! OOOOOPS I said Dark, damn, maybe I am a racist!  YOU STUPID BASTID!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Hey Rally, it's light longerin the north in summer.  When you take that sixth grade civics course, maybe swing by the geography class too. 

OH and Prolate, Congratulations man! You and Rusty think exactly alike. Feeling pretty good? Seriously, you da man! What's that tell ya, you stupid fool?!!! Who needs a mirror when you have that kinda reflection? LMFAO@U

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

"This was a paid advertisement on behalf of me, Prolate, 'cause if Rusty's supporting me, I need some damned friends y'all!"

I would drink a beer with both of you...and at the same time, mind you.  These discussions on the interwebs don't always bring out the best in us.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

I would drink a beer with both of you...and at the same time, mind you.  These discussions on the interwebs don't always bring out the best in us.

[/QUOTE]

And I you.....I hear ya man.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Damn Yankees

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

HAHAHAHAHA, you stupid fool.....I played for the Bombers for years. I know what kinda shyt hole that entire country is and when it gets dark. I just figured.....at your house, Well nevermind!!!! HAHAHA! OOOOOPS I said Dark, damn, maybe I am a racist!  YOU STUPID BASTID!

I hope, Rally, you're just saying this to play this silly game of back and forth we all enjoy so much, because really it would be kind of sad if you spent years up here and didn't enjoy it all.  I know Winnipeg isn't everyone's favourite city, but there are some really nice areas in Manitoba and elsewhere in the country.  Sincerely, I really hope you found some stuff to enjoy.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Just, please, not a Molson Surprised

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

OH and Prolate, Congratulations man! You and Rusty think exactly alike. Feeling pretty good? Seriously, you da man! What's that tell ya, you stupid fool?!!! Who needs a mirror when you have that kinda reflection? LMFAO@U

Let me enlighten you with a little history Rally.

Prolate used to be one of the top 3-4 Rusty busters on the board. I mean he was opposed to almost everything the guy said. Fairly polite, but definitely opposed. Then there was a political thread one day and he realized the nutjob was a fellow liberal political ho. Pretty much ever since then he has handled Rusty with kid gloves. At first I was puzzled with the big change, but shortly after I had a eureka moment.

Hey, it's a free country, but I just wanted to give you a window into his values. Not even honest football talk comes between him and his political whoreism.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I hope, Rally, you're just saying this to play this silly game of back and forth we all enjoy so much, because really it would be kind of sad if you spent years up here and didn't enjoy it all.  I know Winnipeg isn't everyone's favourite city, but there are some really nice areas in Manitoba and elsewhere in the country.  Sincerely, I really hope you found some stuff to enjoy.  

I have been to canukville before. Meh. But. I drove through there going to MI a few years back. I kid you not.... drove around 200 miles on the interstate smelling nothing but cow manure. Rally is literally correct. LMAO

Canada is okay for a clueless podunk nobody cares about that blood sucks the USA.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Sam Adams

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

Let me enlighten you with a little history Rally.

Prolate used to be one of the top 3-4 Rusty busters on the board. I mean he was opposed to almost everything the guy said. Fairly polite, but definitely opposed. Then there was a political thread one day and he realized the nutjob was a fellow liberal political ho. Pretty much ever since then he has handled Rusty with kid gloves. At first I was puzzled with the big change, but shortly after I had a eureka moment.

Hey, it's a free country, but I just wanted to give you a window into his values. Not even honest football talk comes between him and his political whoreism.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Babe, I've always liked you and Rusty both even when we disagree vehemently.  Thin skinned people probably should find different places to talk than the internet.  It's kind of a culture of argumentation. Really there are only about two posters I actually dislike, mostly because I think they truly are hate filled.  That's not you though.  You're just kind of grumpy. 

Honestly, you might not know it today, but I kind of like this Rally guy too.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

Sam Adams

[/QUOTE]

I like Sam, but this Creemore Springs Kellerbier I'm drinking now is darn good.  You'd all have to come to Canada to get one, though.  Might scare a few of you.  

At least there's a football game to watch.  Allouettes-Stamps.  Rally must be about to pvke.

Sections
Shortcuts