George Zimmerman Verdict

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: George Zimmerman Verdict

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

I'm sorry but most people think it's the race baiters like yourself who are the racist. 

There was only one person who made a racial comment, in this case.  The one doing the attacking and the only one who was actually guilty of a crime.  ASSAULT!!!!!!

Funny how you always blame the lawyers, the jury, the judge, the state, the law. 

EVERY ONE but the person who actually committed a crime.    Sick!

________

Ummm . . . Martin was never charged with anything and he is innocent until proven guilty too. The trial wasn't about what Martin did, it was about whether there was enough evidence to convince the jury beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman committed a crime.  Please get that straight.  A lot of people seem to think that "not guilty" for Zimmerman equates to "guilty" for Martin.  That's not how the justice system works.

I don't think not guilty for Zimmerman equates to guilt for Martin, however, all evidence points to Martin assaulting Z.  Therefore, had he not died as a result of the attack, he would have been charged and had his day in court.

His own GF testified that at the time she lost phone contact, that she thought he was just in another fight and that she was not concerned for his safety enough to call him back or even call him the next day, for that matter.  She also did not feel he would lose the fight.

There was no mention of a gun or fear in their conversation.

One person was in contact with the police the whole time.  The other was in contact with his GF.  Think, man!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I don't think not guilty for Zimmerman equates to guilt for Martin, however, all evidence points to Martin assaulting Z.  Therefore, had he not died as a result of the attack, he would have been charged and had his day in court.

His own GF testified that at the time she lost phone contact, that she thought he was just in another fight and that she was not concerned for his safety enough to call him back or even call him the next day, for that matter.  She also did not feel he would lose the fight.

One person was in contact with the police the whole time.  The other was in contact with his GF.  Think, man!

[/QUOTE]

Zimmerman hung up before the encounter began and about three minutes before killing Martin. Martin's girlfriend called him right before, but claims the phone went dead or was dropped at some point.  All the phone calls prove definitively is that Zimmerman was chasing Martin three minutes before killing him.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Zimmerman hung up before the encounter began and about three minutes before killing Martin. Martin's girlfriend called him right before, but claims the phone went dead or was dropped at some point.  All the phone calls prove definitively is that Zimmerman was chasing Martin three minutes before killing him.  

There is no evidence  that Z was chasing him, what so ever.  There is evidence that he lost him and was looking for him and that's when the ASSAULT occurred.

Martin was 45 seconds from his home and had lost Z. 

Why not just go home instead of hiding and attacking?

Isn't that what a person fearing for their life would do?

Wouldn't a person fearing for his life, call the police?

C'mon man, that makes no sense.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I'm sorry but most people think it's the race baiters like yourself who are the racist. 

There was only one person who made a racial comment, in this case.  The one doing the attacking and the only one who was actually guilty of a crime.  ASSAULT!!!!!!

Funny how you always blame the lawyers, the jury, the judge, the state, the law. 

________

Ummm . . . Martin was never charged with anything and he is innocent until proven guilty too. The trial wasn't about what Martin did, it was about whether there was enough evidence to convince the jury beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman committed a crime.  Please get that straight.  A lot of people seem to think that "not guilty" for Zimmerman equates to "guilty" for Martin.  That's not how the justice system works.

Prolate, with special emphasis being paid to my spelling, just for you, YOU are wrong again. It was proven in court that the reason TM is dead is because GZ was forced to shoot him in self defense. That literally means that the court is declaring that TM was attacking GZ. A "NOT GUILTY" verdict for GZ translates to the FACT that TM was assaulting GZ. Stop letting your opinion cloud your explanation. The only reason the State does not file charges against TM now is because he is dead. TM was essentially proven guilty of assault by default, else GZ would've been convicted of a crime. Think really hard you rationalizing, American, or is it Canadian runner? Just think. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

There is no evidence  that Z was chasing him, what so ever.  There is evidence that he lost him and was looking for him and that's when the ASSAULT occurred.

Martin was 45 seconds from his home and had lost Z. 

Why not just go home instead of hiding and attacking?

Isn't that what a person fearing for their life would do?

Wouldn't a person fearing for his life, call the police?

C'mon man, that makes no sense.

Zimmerman was chasing him three minutes before his death.  Zimmerman admits that he was following Martin and Martin was running.

And two things:

Under Florida law Martin had no duty to retreat if he belived Zimmerman was about to attack him.  Martin is perfectly in his rights to stand his ground and not run.

Of course, it's also possible that Martin thought it unwise to go home since that would reveal where he ived to the creepy guy following him.  Maybe Martin was worried about his own safety and his little brother's. Like most posters here, you just want to justify Zimmerman's shooting of the "scary" black kid. There are a lot of unknown facts and many plausible scenarios other than Zimmerman's version of events.  Unfortunately, we'll never hear Martin's side of the story, but that clearly bothers few posting here. Most seem quite satisfied with the outcome.  One less black kid around to look suspicious.

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

________

Prolate, with special emphasis being paid to my spelling, just for you, YOU are wrong again. It was proven in court that the reason TM is dead is because GZ was forced to shoot him in self defense. That literally means that the court is declaring that TM was attacking GZ. A "NOT GUILTY" verdict for GZ translates to the FACT that TM was assaulting GZ. Stop letting your opinion cloud your explanation. The only reason the State does not file charges against TM now is because he is dead. TM was essentially proven guilty of assault by default, else GZ would've been convicted of a crime. Think really hard you rationalizing, American, or is it Canadian runner? Just think. 

I can't help it if you don't understand how the justice system works. You're dead wrong.  Maybe take a course in law.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Somebody help me out

1)When GZ was following TM when the Dispatcher told GZ that
    "you don't have to to do that" how was GZ in the car to be told not
    to get out?

We do KNOW that the Dispatcher NEVER told hiom not to get out of his car!! Which has now been mythologized that even TM's football coach repeated it last nite - which means facts don't matter any more

2) If TZ was so afraid, what did he do for his missing 4 minutes?
    and to that they say that TM had every right to be there - then how was he so afraid?

3)How did TM"s family and lawyers come out and say that this case was not about race, that it is now about race after they didn't get the verdict they wanted?

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

In response to pezz4pats' comment 

______

I can't help it if you don't understand how the justice system works. You're dead wrong.  Maybe take a course in law.

No, Prolate, you are dead wrong. Unless during war, one man cannot shoot another man dead, and of those same two men neither is convicted of an associated crime, unless the guilty party is the dead man. Take a course in reality. Now go ahead and explain that away, constable. See, just because you say I don't know the law, doesn't mean I don't. Go away now, freeloader. I have true American Patriots I prefer to engage here. Don't the Argonauts have some type of sports blog you could go lie to yourself on?

In response to russgriswold's comment:

________

Those law school programs would need to allow racists into the program first.  lol

Russ, why are you accusing me of being a racist just because I agree with the ones here who agree with my position? Nowhere do I insinuate that race has any influence on my position. I don't actually see where the others you are calling racists do it either. You ever notice that the ones crying "racist" all of the time have no tolerance for the race of the person they are directing thier cry at? This case has nothing to do with race. Any reference to race is simply a desperate act to TAKE ADVANTAGE of a tragic incident by manipulating it as to promote a Civil Rights agenda. It is a shameful attempt at manipultaing the events surrounding a case for justification of their own hate towards others. I am a minority and I know the strategy well. You do need to check yourself and stop making unsubstantiated accustations about me, at least. Thanks. Because by your own rules, with me being a minority, you are proving to be a racist by not agreeing with me now........right?

Also, I am not aligning myself with Babe, or anyone else here for that matter. I happen to agree with Babe and others on their positions on this thread. Right is right! You need to stop always trying to shoot for the contrarian, devil's advocate position. Not only doesn't it pay, it also obliterates any credibility you may have left. Its ok to agree with the right point all of the time! 

I'm certain that Babe, myself, and others who agree here will disagree on other threads. Please, learn from the mistakes you are making here, and maybe you won't have to constantly fight so hard to try and prove yourself all of the time. Your frustration is coming through and now you've begun to alienate me, your once accused alias due to the fact that WE HAVE AGREED on many threads in the past! Doesn't that say something to you at all? Stop spewing hate and discontent toward those you disagree with and maybe they will want to hear you again.

________

Those law school programs would need to allow racists into the program first.  lol

Russ, why are you accusing me of being a racist just because I agree with the ones here who agree with my position? Nowhere do I insinuate that race has any influence on my position. I don't actually see where the others you are calling racists do it either. You ever notice that the ones crying "racist" all of the time have no tolerance for the race of the person they are directing thier cry at? This case has nothing to do with race. Any reference to race is simply a desperate act to TAKE ADVANTAGE of a tragic incident by capitalizing on gaining ground on their Civil Rights agenda. It is a shameful attempt at gaining points toward advancing their own hate towards other races. I am a minority and I know the strategy well. You do need to check yourself and stop making unsubstantiated accustations about me, at least. Thanks. 

Also, I am not aligning myself with Babe, or anyone else here for that matter. I happen to agree with Babe and others on their positions on this thread. Right is right! You need to stop always trying to shoot for the contrarian, devil's advocate position. Not only doesn't it pay, it also obliterates any credibility you may have left. Its ok to agree with the right point all of the time! 

I'm certain that Babe, myself, and others who agree here will disagree on other threads. Please, learn from the mistakes you are making here, and maybe you won't have to constantly fight so hard to try and prove yourself all of the time.

As Prolate states above, get to a college and take a basic law class.   Anyone with a brain can understand Zimmerman initiated the confrontation. It doesn't matter if Martin felt it necessary to defend himself from a strange man coming out of the shadows asking him questions or being authoratative without a uniform or badge.

You don't allow American citizens that kind of power and leeway to investigate or involve themselves in possible criminal matters.  

Ever see that movie Silver Bullett?   You guys are like the regulars at the bar with the shotguns all drunk and talking about "private justice".  Stephen King wrote that book a long, long time ago, but he's always been well ahead of the curve.

You don't allow something like that to be considered acceptable, otherwise other gun toting morons who think they are some kind of a police officer will also be doing it.

Here are you, Babe, Seawolf, and other possible knee jerk mouthbreathers gathering up a group of people to go after someone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCV82Brn_wE

Russ, you are wrong. I have, and regularly do engaged law enforcement at the highest of levels to include the FBI, CIA, NSC, NCTC, TSA and have recently traveled with the US Secret Service. I know what I am talking about. YOU HAVE ZERO KNOWLEDGE on this topic and are obviously relying on movies, media, and Nancey Grace to form your opinion on law. Dude, you are way out of your league on this with me and I will now leave it at that. I won't respond to you again on this thread for both our benefit. 

OH, and one last thought Russ....Do you remember months ago how you responded when others were claiming that I was "full of crap" for bringing up the fact that I had played pro ball? You stepped in and said, 'I can smell BS a mile away, and this guy is telling the truth.' Well, if you are so good at 'smelling BS' then here's another test for ya. All I can say is that you were absolutely correct in saying what you said the first time. I don't lie or make up crazy BS. I am not allowed too by nature of what I do for a living these days. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

and also should take into consideration whether anything you did in initiating contact could reasonably be considered provocative, aggressive, threatening, or demonstrative of ill-will toward the person you approached. (There actually is a provision in the Florida self-defense law against claiming self-defense if you provoke someone, but the defense successfully convinced the judge not to include the provocation clause in the jury instructions because of a Florida Supreme Court ruling that appears to limit the application of that clause to situations in which provocation is an actual physical attack;

Clearly I was spot on in my characterization of your position. Granted I provided a cleaned up rendition sans the wordy smoke screen you use to mask your warped agenda.

Of course the Florida court interpreted a vague law. That's what courts are charged to do with unclear provisions.

Connecticut, which is hardly a place permeated by redneck views on law, states in their statues regarding provocation that - "The defendant must have specifically intended to provoke another into using physical force, and then used force to defend (himself/herself) from the ensuing use of force by the person provoked."

So your proposal goes far beyond what even one of the most liberal states in the Union has on the books.

Face it prolate; you are nothing more than a liberal kook.

You can turn your brain off now and start calling me a liberal and a party ho (it's an easy off switch for your thought process, I see), but there's nothing in those two statements that is unreasonable.  

I realize you think Canada is - smarter, better. I realize you think you are - smarter, better. But you're not. Really, you are not much better than Rusty in this regard, trying to win the argument by claims of superior intellect. I guess your next ploy will be to bring your education or job into the fray.

You are what I claim you are - a political ho. How much your prostitution affects your view on this particular issue is difficult to say, but a reasonable man would likely consider it affected considerably.

It was stated clearly many times above.  Quite simply really.  The fact that you have no idea what I was claiming kind of proves you're just blowing a lot of hot air to hear yourself talk  . . . par for the course for you, really, as everyone who reads this board regularly knows  . . .

Any hot air I may be blowing is melting your flimsy and disingenuous facade rather severely.

And I agree that everyone who reads this board knows that I wade in with alacrity against warped agendas and nonsense often.

As far as me wanting to hear myself talk, that doesn't hold much water since I don't even participate in over half the threads on this board. One would think if your desperate and childish little attempt at an insult were true I would grasp at every opportunity to hear myself. LMAO

Ummm . . . Martin was never charged with anything and he is innocent until proven guilty too.  

Yeah, I hear they hardly ever charge deceased persons with crimes.

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Ummm . . . Martin was never charged with anything and he is innocent until proven guilty too.  

I tried to explain that to him and he just started telling me how I needed to go take law classes. I guess you and I can go together and be roommates! Hey Russ, Prolate, I'm rooming with Babe!!! We're enrolling in F-U!!

Like most posters here, you just want to justify Zimmerman's shooting of the "scary" black kid.

Oops, your demented agenda is showing here. You are usually better at disguising it, but this little gem sticks out.

I see nobody here trying to justify Z shooting a "scary black kid".

I see people saying the evidence shows M physically attacked Z for approaching him and asking a question, and Z rightly defended himself from the physical attack by shooting M dead.

Your implication that a white racist person would see a "mixed race" person and a "black" person as entities they would strongly prefer one over the other is quite mindless, clueless and disingenuous. It is simply you trying to scrape up any tidbit you can find however impotent to bolster your real agenda.

I tried to explain that to him and he just started telling me how I needed to go take law classes. I guess you and I can go together and be roommates! Hey Russ, Prolate, I'm rooming with Babe!!! We're enrolling in F-U!!

Ahhh, I don't do the roommates thing Rally, but I'm basically with you on all you have said here. LMAO

I tried to explain that to him

To elaborate..... That's what liberals do. Of course you can't charge a dead person with a crime. It's simply prolate trying to propagate his liberal agenda in an underhanded fashion. Nothing new.

Shocking realities proving White on Black racism is far too often a cop out:

FACT: Though blacks are outnumbered 5-to-1 in the population by whites, they commit eight times as many crimes against whites as the reverse. These numbers show that black male was 40 times as likely to assault a white person as the reverse.

FBI stats represent an average year since the Tawana Brawley rape-hoax of 1987, over one-third of a million white women have been sexually assaulted by black males since 1987 — with no visible protest from the civil rights leadership.

THE REAL PROBLEM IS:

FACT: Today, 73 percent of all black kids are born out of wedlock. Growing up, these kids drop out, use drugs, are unemployed, commit crimes and are incarcerated at many times the rate of Asians and whites — or Hispanics, who are taking the jobs that used to go to young black Americans.

Makes ya wanna say, "Hmmmmm?" I'm not a racist, I am a minority Amercian Citizen who is just keeping it Real!!!!!

To elaborate..... That's what liberals do. Of course you can't charge a dead person with a crime. It's simply prolate trying to propagate his liberal agenda in an underhanded fashion. Nothing new.

Hey rocket scientist, you can't be convicted at someone else's trial.

That's okay, I see the brain off switch has been activated.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

FACT: Though blacks are outnumbered 5-to-1 in the population by whites, they commit eight times as many crimes against whites as the reverse. These numbers show that black male was 40 times as likely to assault a white person as the reverse.

FBI stats represent an average year since the Tawana Brawley rape-hoax of 1987, over one-third of a million white women have been sexually assaulted by black males since 1987 — with no visible protest from the civil rights leadership.

THE REAL PROBLEM IS:

FACT: Today, 73 percent of all black kids are born out of wedlock. Growing up, these kids drop out, use drugs, are unemployed, commit crimes and are incarcerated at many times the rate of Asians and whites — or Hispanics, who are taking the jobs that used to go to young black Americans.

Makes ya wanna say, "Hmmmmm?" I'm not a racist, I am a minority Amercian Citizen who is just keeping it Real!!!!!

WOW!

Hey rocket scientist, you can't be convicted at someone else's trial.

That's okay, I see the brain off switch has been activated.

I didn't say one could. LMAO

Try turning off your political ho switch and your "I'm smarter, better switch" and you might not look so foolish here.

THE REAL PROBLEM IS:

To be fair, I think a good part of the conviction rates of Black Americans is due to a bias in the court system. This is mostly true in relation to drug offenses. There is really no other explanation. And 40% of adult black males being convicted felons certainly contributes to the other problems in that community you mention.

But it is strikingly disturbing how the issue of discrimination is a one way street within that community and within the liberal agenda.

Prolate, why do you bother still carrying on with them? They're never wrong, don't like blacks apparently and don't want to admit Zimmerman leaving the car shows intent to confront Martin.

You can't argue with stupid.  This thread was dead a long time ago. It's why no one else is really in on it besides the one who are picking up poms poms almost happy Martin is dead and Zimmerman isn't held accountable for the death.

They also think a teenager can beat up an adult to the point the adult needs to pull out a gun.  lol

^^^^ Ravings of as madman - absolutely nothing new.

Prolate, why do you bother still carrying on with them? They're never wrong, don't like blacks apparently and don't want to admit Zimmerman leaving the car shows intent to confront Martin.

You can't argue with stupid.  This thread was dead a long time ago. It's why no one else is really in on it besides the one who are picking up poms poms almost happy Martin is dead and Zimmerman isn't held accountable for the death.

They also think a teenager can beat up an adult to the point the adult needs to pull out a gun.  lol

^^^^ Ravings of as madman - absolutely nothing new.

"of as"?  Look in the mirror, Diapers. Fruit cup or jello tonight at the manor?

A typo, grammar/spelling gestapo boy. A and S are adjacent.

I don't have to look in the mirror dumbkoff. The ONLY people I ever give crap about spelling or grammar are numbnuts like you that do it to others. I could care less about how anybody spells or constructs a sentence.

• Sections
    Shortcuts