Gerard Warren rejoins Patriots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Re: Gerard Warren rejoins Patriots

In Response to Re: Gerard Warren rejoins Patriots:
    [QUOTE]I agree that Jet Mangione needs to take his medication, hostile much? ...but the Chad Pennington blow up doll comment was pretty funny. LOL
    Posted by Pats-Fan-In-Oz[/QUOTE]

What's funnier is he still owns a Pennington blow up doll, but retired it due to the influx of Sanchez dolls in his closet.  Onward and upward!

NYC has never seen so many virgins per capita as they do with Mangione and Tebow down at the 42nd St McDonalds eating lunch together.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone look at how many great Defensive lineman came out of that 2001 draft?  Gerard Warren Richard Seymour Justin Smith Andre Carter Marcus Stroud
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

I would agree that Seymour has been great (still is?) but to call the other guys great is a stretch. Smith, Carter and Stroud have had some very good seasons. Warren has been "solid", not sure he has ever been great.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gerard Warren rejoins Patriots : I sense a little sarcasm in your post jetmangione, if so then how do they keep on beating your jets? At least I think they beat they jets last year but you still have not answered my question as to who won the two games that they played against each other and what place did the jets end up in? Why wont you answer that?  What is your prediction for the AFC East this season?... lol 
    Posted by sporter81[/QUOTE]
     JetMangione won't even come out on a limb and predict that the Jets will beat the Pats to win the division.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Stop saying "conensus".

There is no way on earth that a guy who didn't play 4 qtrs in college was a "consensus" top 10 pick.

Gholston was also "consensus" top 10 back in 2008, you deluded inbred.

And, every pundit across the board has NE's draft far superior to that of NY's. NE gets an A from NFLN and even a B from Pats haters like Mel Kiper and SI.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gerard Warren rejoins Patriots :  JetMangione won't even come out on a limb and predict that the Jets will beat the Pats to win the division.
    Posted by NoahJustin[/QUOTE]

Because he can't.  The Jets have no chance in 2012. No chance. I'd be happy to take his money, but he never accepts any wagers.

NE will finish first and Buffalo second.  I would not be shocked at all if the debacle in NY leaves the Jets in last place in the division.

They have to give Sanchez the nod, but how long will it take for them to panic and then to see why Tebow won't make it in this league as a gimmick player that relies on a Wildcat, a formation every team has figured out?

I can't wait for the first punt from NY where Tebow is lined up as the protector. LOL!

Who pays a back up QB millions (2 million base) to do that? 

The decisions they make are so amusing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

JetMangione, seriously, where do you see the jets placing next season in the AFC East?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gerard Warren rejoins Patriots : I don't consider a division important in any way.  I am only concerned with final NFL rankings.  The Jets will be better than the Patriots.  End of story just like they were in 2009 and 2010.
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

Laughable.

DId you just say the 2012 Jets will be  better than the Patriots? 

Have you gone to see a therapist yet?   Stand right here and take a bet on what you just said. Don't run away like you always do, either, changing a board name when cornered.

You can even name the bet if you wish.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]JetMangione, seriously, where do you see the jets placing next season in the AFC East?
    Posted by sporter81[/QUOTE]

He also thinks Coples playing at UNC is better than Hightower, a national champion and multi-faceted beast.

Hightower is better than David Harris is, RIGHT NOW.

Truth hurts for Jets fans. Hightower should have gone between 11-15, after Kuechly. The fact he dropped due to other teams' needs and a glutton of CBs going early was NE's gain.

I bet Chandler Jones becomes a better pro than Coples.   Jones had none of the knocks on him that Coples did. Coples is a one trick pony. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gerard Warren rejoins Patriots : Too risky?  Are you really this much of a moron?  Too risky?  Coples was a consensus top 10 pick and the Jets got him at 16, yep, sounds risky.  You clowns trade up - a big no no, according to you, and you think those picks lack risk?  Do you know just how stupid that is?  Meanwhile for a 1st and a 3rd round pick you got a one guy named after a sitcom character that didn't "disappear" during his college career, he just never appeared in the first place.   No risk there for a team starved for DL help after last years debacle.  Another two picks for Hightower - LB with no coverage skills in a pass happy league?  that's some great value.  The Jets got a better LB in the 3rd and it only cost 1 pick. A huge WR, that didn't (not couldn't, in fact his catch % was phenomenal) catch a lot of passes because he was in running offense is a risk for an offense that wants to run a whole lot and needs a very good blocking ?  Not like taking a player that wasn't even going to be drafted before Bill took him in the SECOND round - no risk there, especially not with BB's 2nd round track record, right? What a complete hypocrite you are. Wilkerson is average, why?  Because he started as rookie and played on a run D far better than the patsies? Why not just call him a bust like you do with every other player that has one year under their belt? (Joe McNight anyone? 4th round pick "BUST" that lead the NFL in kick returns)  Kendrick never plays?  You should take a look to see if he never plays more or less than RasI and get back to me. Again with the Kyle Wilson?  Really? After he had a season far better than McCourty.  Explain to everyone how Kyle Wilson had as many plays on the field as McCourty did even though he didn't "start".   It's almost like the Jets start 3 DBs. Wait - they do.  You're such an idiot. Considering the 4 picks Bill spent on two role players in the first two rounds, they had better be probowlers in year one or they are busts, so you say.  Look at this way, they only have to come up with 20 sacks between them to make up for Anderson and Carter.

Pretty ridiculous comments on Hightower. The Ravens and Steelers both coveted him; pretty high honors for a linebacker there. Those two teams know a little something about linebackers. If Demario Davis is better than Hightower then Jake Bequette is better than Coples...lol 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gerard Warren rejoins Patriots : I don't consider a division important in any way.  I am only concerned with final NFL rankings.  The Jets will be better than the Patriots.  End of story just like they were in 2009 and 2010.

Ok, just wondered what you thought and I agree, all that matters is where you finish. I will be surprised if the Jets make the playoffs though, imo Buffalo is going to be much improved and move up to 2nd behind the Patriots. The AFC has a lot of teams that will be fighting for the wildcard spots.  We will see how it all plays out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gerard Warren rejoins Patriots : Did they?  Just not enough to trade up for him?

When a guy that is compared to Steve Hutchinson and Alan Faneca falls to you in the mid-20s and your qb just about got k1lled last season, you take him. Baltimore may have been trying to trade up to 25 as well, we'll never know.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gerard Warren rejoins Patriots : Are you talking about the gimmick that ran almost a 100 yards over you without even trying to disguise it?  That gimmick?

And what did that 100 yrds get him besides sore.  A big fat scarlet "L" on his forehead.
    Did you know the Pats swept both your QB's last year?
    Did you know the Pats won as many games as BOTH YOUR QB's COMBINED?
    Impressive, huh?
    No wonder you have P's envy!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I am just quoting this so this tool can't delete it later and pretend he didn't say it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gerard Warren rejoins Patriots : who pays a backup QB 2 mil?   hmm, the Bills pay Tyler Thigpen 3 mil (is that more than 2 mil?) The Dolphins pay Garrard 3.5 mil.  Were you asking about just the AFC East or were you wondering about all the NFL teams that pay a backup QB more than 2 mil?  I suppose the answer may be any team that isn't paying their starter 22 mil.   You should read a bit before posting dumb things.

Didn't the jest have to buy out half of your back-ups, back-up's salary.
    You know that part of his contract the jezz forgot to read?  2.5M on top of his base=4.5m for a back-ups, back up.
    So how much cap space is the 8-8 team spending on 2 back-up QBs this year?
    Seems like it's more than the Pats are spending on 1 HOF QB.  SWEEP!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gerard Warren rejoins Patriots : I am just quoting this so this tool can't delete it later and pretend he didn't say it.
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

+1

He's a coward. Pulls Rusty's posts out months later but saves his own bacon by deleting his every night.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

How convenient, not to think something you've never owned, important.

Too bad the rest of the world thinks they are.  That's why it is recognized.
    What trophy do you get for losing the conference?  Did rex buy everyone edible chocolate ones?  SWEEP!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gerard Warren rejoins Patriots : If you watched the Jets play, regardless of what one think about their WR drama, their offense improved from the previous year, while lacking decent protection for Sanchez and throwing far more often than they wanted.   The reason for their not making the playoffs can easily be attributed to two things, a lack of speed in their run defense and the timing of their turnovers, specifically the fumbles by Sanchez inside his own 20.  Those two things were directly responsible for 3 losses.  In fact, it was 3 specific plays that were responsible for 3 losses.  One more win and they were in the playoffs.  

You conveniently forget that if Stevie Johnson didn't have hands of stone or if Tony Romo wasn't a complete choke artist that the Jets lose 2 more games.  New Jersey was just as close to going 6-10 as they were to making the playoffs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gerard Warren rejoins Patriots : Buy out?  Not exactly, traded him for a pick.  Not sure where you are getting your Tebow data, but you are clearly an idiot, not to mention wrong.  Regardless, you don't really find any players that have Tebow's skill set, never mind one that can serve as the backup QB.  Cheap compensation, cheap cap hit.  Another brilliant move by Mike T.   Tebow would be the best RB on the patsies roster.

Did they or did they not have to pay an additional 2.5M that will count against the cap?
    No, you're right, you don't often find QBs that can't complete 50% of their passes in the NFL.
    Best RB on Patriots roster???  LMAO.  Now he's a RB and not a back-up QB?
    Pats don't pay 4.5M for RBs or gimmick players.  All the Pats RBs combined don't make 4.5M.  Great value!!!!
    I think the Pats paid a buck-fifty for the new Fa, wr/rb/qb they just picked up.
    SWEEP!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gerard Warren rejoins Patriots : Yes, the guy that ran for almost 100 yards against you would be the best RB on your team.  A couple of things that you clearly don't understand about the NFL 1) you can list a player at any position that you want.  2) Bonus money does not go on the cap in one year, it is spread out.  you should look at Tebows cap number so you don't look like such a moron.  You're right, Pat's don't pay 4.5 mil for gimmick players, then again neither do the Jets.  The Pats do, however, pay guys that have not played on their team 10 mil.  That's some smart cap management.

Yet the Pats still have 10M in cap space after they pay the rookies and the Jets have just about enough to buy hotdogs for their team during one game.
    One teams been to the SB 5 times in the past 10 years and 1 teams been there 1 time in 43 yrs. 
    One team is superior in all aspects as the other has a QB controversity and a blown locker room with no cap left.
    One team reeks of failure and the other does not.
    Enjoy your misery!   Your baseless words change nothing. Sweep!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I can't see Jest Mangione's posts except in your replies, I had to ignore him which I usually never do, he is a constant supply of entirely not clever Rex Ryan gas... but I do love the rationalization/defense of the Tebow pick up though.

I take heart knowing that neither Sanchez or Tebow is the answer, they just drafted a bust with their first pick and Cromartie just had another child. The humiliation continue's for the joke of the NFL while we continue to revel in an embarrassment of riches  

It gives me a warm feeling all over.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gerard Warren rejoins Patriots : Again, not sure where you get your info.  You capologists up there in Brockton spout off every year about the Jets cap troubles and then they finish the season with plenty of space left - 10 mil last year.  They are currently about that right now.  So, 3 years of not being able to win a playoff game is excused for the success 3-6 years prior to that?  Ok.  Wouldn't that success be erased by the 40 years of failures prior to that?  Are you suggesting that somehow the patsies superbowl wins in 2001,2, 4 have some kind of influence on the 2012 patsie team?  

I have no idea how you made that ridiculous spin but since you brought it up..

2001, 02, 04 don't have any bearing on the 2012 team but does have relevance as far as TEAM of the decade goes.  2012 would continue the dominance into another decade.
    The only thing the jest have dominated is failure and irrelevance.  They're pretty dam good at it too.  The 2 times in 43 years that they even sniffed anything other than complete and utter failure, they choked!  Reinforcing that complete and utter failure.  Surprise, surprise... the trend continues.
    The Pats failed to win a play-off game for 2 yrs, not 3. 
    How many play off games have the jest won this decade or ever for that matter?  SWEEP!!!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gerard Warren rejoins Patriots : Team of the decade?  When is that awarded?  Which decade are you speaking of?  When did they choke?  And lastly, no, they did not win a playoff game for three years.

http://voices.yahoo.com/nfl-team-decade-2000-2009-7355118.html?cat=14

They choked in 09,10.  Funny how you call the Pats chokers for not wining the SB but completely disregard the jets choke jobs in the conference games.  I guess when you're used to losing, it's easy to do.

SWEEP!!! 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gerard Warren rejoins Patriots : Team of the decade?  When is that awarded?  Which decade are you speaking of?  When did they choke?  And lastly, no, they did not win a playoff game for three years.

1.  They awarded it on Jan 17th 2011 and our Patriots won! Sorry dude but the jets were not even in the running. It was the Patriots over the Steelers and then the Colts.  
    2, They (jets) have choked every single year since 1969 and they went a lot longer than 3 years without a playoff win, more like 14. 

Anything else oh jealous one?