Get An ETERNAL LIFE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Get An ETERNAL LIFE

To all of you who want to have Tebow threads - get an eternal life.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Get An ETERNAL LIFE

In response to portfolio1's comment:

To all of you who want to have Tebow threads - get an eternal life.

let them be. eternal life? wtfk?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Who are you, the thread topic police?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

no, just trying to uderstand why someone would use the term eternal life in a sarcstic overtone. it could offend those that believe in the concept

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

no, just trying to uderstand why someone would use the term eternal life in a sarcstic overtone. it could offend those that believe in the concept

Well, I don't believe in that concept. I know it is true as well as you can know most things in this world.

But I say let the scoffers have their free will. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Thanks for clearing this up for me. I thought you were just another person complaining about what others choose to post here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Well, I don't believe in that concept. I know it is true as well as you can know most things in this world.

But I say let the scoffers have their free will. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Thanks for clearing this up for me. I thought you were just another person complaining about what others choose to post here.

and that's what i stated, the OP was slagging people for starting tebow threadsand i stated let them be, they can post what they want

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

and that's what i stated, the OP was slagging people for starting tebow threadsand i stated let them be, they can post what they want

then why get on me when I post Eli threads?  this, I say, is a double standard!
    i shall therefore feel free to post Eli threads when and if i feel like it-in the interest of democratic principles and fairplay of course

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

i shall therefore feel free to post Eli threads when and if i feel like it-in the interest of democratic principles and fairplay of course

LOL. Eli-minated

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

LOL. Eli-minated

ELIte

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Actually my point about thread topic police was at the OP, not you. Sorry if I made this confusing.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Actually my point about thread topic police was at the OP, not you. Sorry if I made this confusing.

oh, ok. yeah i thought you were giving me the rusty treatment

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

LOL. Eli-minated

ELIte

No he was correct ELIminated.

nope ELIte

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL. Eli-minated

ELIte

nope ELIte

per Phil Simms: Eli Manning isn’t ‘elite

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/phil-simms-eli-manning-isn-t-elite-doesn-001700493--nfl.html

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

LOL. Eli-minated

ELIte

nope ELIte

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/phil-simms-eli-manning-isn-t-elite-doesn-001700493--nfl.html

as per me eli 2 rings phil 1...thats where some of this comes from

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

LOL. Eli-minated

ELIte

nope ELIte

So, is BR elite too?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

LOL. Eli-minated

ELIte

nope ELIte

So, is BR elite too?

i think so yes...i believe he will be in canton

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Eli has a bELIef in rELIgion and he bELIeved God would get the Giants into the postseason,but he didn't dELIver and they were ELIminated.He's feELIng bELIttled now and needs counsELIng.Eli,with his horsELIke face is unravELIng and is unrELIable.He should be rELIeved of his QB duties and put on the sidELInes with earbuds on to listen to Led ZeppELIn

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

Eli has a bELIef in rELIgion and he bELIeved God would get the Giants into the postseason,but he didn't dELIver and they were ELIminated.He's feELIng bELIttled now and needs counsELIng.Eli,with his horsELIke face is unravELIng and is unrELIable.He should be rELIeved of his QB duties and put on the sidELInes with earbuds on to listen to Led ZeppELIn

NOW HOW LONG DID YOU WORK ON THIS?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

bravo

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

NOW HOW LONG DID YOU WORK ON THIS?

You'll be dELIghted to know it wasn't a gruELIng task.It took the same amount of time as the song "duELIng banjos"from the movie"dELIverance"lasts.I have a feELIng you'll think that's unbELIvable,but I'm machinELIke. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

And I thought you got those at " the Eternal Life Store".  You learn something here everyday. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

So, is BR elite too?

i think so yes...i believe he will be in canton

That might be a little iffy.

Sections
Shortcuts