Get Galloway off the field

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

Get Galloway off the field

How long do you have to wait for this guy to show something? I have seen enough. Drop, drop, out of position, running the wrong route.  Let's see one of the younger guys, enough is enough.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Re: Get Galloway off the field

In Response to Get Galloway off the field:
    How long do you have to wait for this guy to show something? I have seen enough. Drop, drop, out of position, running the wrong route.  Let's see one of the younger guys, enough is enough.
    Posted by kman2004

It's hard to argue with you... When welker is back don't be surprised if Edelman or Aiken, EVEN WITH THEIR OWN PROBLEMS TODAY, end up creeping into Galloways snap count.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

BB needs to do what he's doing with the defense, start reloading with draft picks on the offense and get some WRs

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

I think that JG is freeing up Moss a bit. I would just keep having him go deep...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

In Response to Re: Get Galloway off the field:
    I think that JG is freeing up Moss a bit. I would just keep having him go deep...
    Posted by Bergzilla

Maybe we can get someone like Greg Lewis. 

Seriously they brought in 5 .... yes 5 guys this week.  I think they realize there is a long term issue here. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

I wonder what Donald Hayes is doin' these days?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rlm140. Show rlm140's posts

Trade Lawrence Maroney and Joey Galloway to the Vikes for Greg Lewis. "Why can't we have players like him."??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

Trade Lawrence Maroney and Joey Galloway to the Vikes for Greg Lewis. "Why can't we have players like him."??
    Posted by rlm140

We HAD Greg Lewis and cut him in favor of Galloway

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ush. Show ush's posts

We get the rookie Brandon Tate back week 6th or the week after...hopefully he can help. Galloway can only improve. Edelman dropped the easiest catch of the day in a crucial situation. Luckily it didn't come back to bite us cuz our D was playing out of their minds. I'm not really missing Greg Lewis, though that was an amazing and clutch grab, but I do miss Jabar Gaffney.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Yeah, something has to give.  Perhaps they should give him one or two more games to prove he can be better, but if not, then after that he deserves to be cut.  Nobody is going to take him in a trade.

Edleman needs to practice catching Nerf balls.  He could be really good. Just needs to hold on.  Same for all of them, really.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

I am not happy with Gallaway but what would cutting him do now? I say maybe we cut down his snaps and give someone else a shot while we give Gallaway as much time as he needs to catch on. I mean we hate this guy now but if he gets hot late in the season and into the playoffs we would all be loving this guy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

I am not happy with Gallaway but what would cutting him do now? I say maybe we cut down his snaps and give someone else a shot while we give Gallaway as much time as he needs to catch on. I mean we hate this guy now but if he gets hot late in the season and into the playoffs we would all be loving this guy.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Promote T Nunn and BJGE bench JG and Maroney. If that where to happen
    one or the other would need to be cut. Who cares???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Galloway looks Bad! Period, end of discussion!!  The guy's 37 years old and coming off an injury.  The Galloway I remember was a beast in Tampa, but he looks like his time has past.  Were not talking about a young rookie here, were talking about a veteran that's just past his prime.  Young players get better with time, but Galloway looks like he's just going to get worse.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Achainsaw. Show Achainsaw's posts

like i said, get used to him, hes not going anywhere

Sections
Shortcuts