Get Morrisson!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

Get Morrisson!

He just signed his tender, so now Pats have to be quick and get him. He would be great with Mayo at the inside position.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Get Morrisson!

I'd love to pick him up and they only have the original tender on him. It's just to bad they already have our 3rd round pick already. I wonder if they could work out a trade, say AD, the 6th and #53 for Morrisson and our 3rd back? Would be nice

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I'd give up #53 for him if we got Morrison and a 5th round pick back. That is fair and it helps us out with a round we don't have a pick in.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

Maybe give them our second round pick next year? - We already have two first round picks in next years draft.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Get Morrisson!:
    Maybe give them our second round pick next year? - We already have two first round picks in next years draft.
    Posted by haldager

Ohh I like that idea if they would do it. Esp since it's a weaker draft next year.

Now the question is how much would he want to resign for. If it's Vrable money, I got some Vaca time I could take a roadtrip and pick him up. Where does he live?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

ya 2nd rounder next year, to have 2 big tacklers will help the run D, and if we move Mayo to the west he would have more of a chance to make more plays, and since heis one of the fastest in the leuge Mayo can pretty much make the play anywhere, heck half his tackles are from chasing people down. you have to admitt that thats impressive

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

I would try to trade light and or Adailus for picks to use to get Morrison.  What do you all think Light is worth?  a 4th?...then package the 4th and a 6th and 2 sevenths for a 3rd?  Or maybe Adailus and a 6th for a 5th...Light and a seventh for a 4th...and then the 4th and 5th...or 2 4ths for a third...

lol

Just package Adailus, Light, our 4th, 6th, and 2 sevenths to get the guy.  If we must add picks from next year I do it.  Mayo, Morrison, TBC, and a new passrusher with Warren, Folk, and a new DE who is run stop heavy would make for a pretty tough front seven all around.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I have no idea if the Patriots even have him in their sights at all but it almost seems like to good of a deal to pass up. I agree give them a second round next year maybe that does it since they are asking for a 3rd round pick. And since they don't have a first next year you could conceivable be giving them a second they could use with the one they own to move up into the first if they so choose next year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

I think its good to have Light, esp in an uncapped year. Light has been with us for almost a deace and it would be scary of we deal him, and Vollmer gets hurt. Then we have no one protecting Brady's blind side. AD, get rid of him for a fifth.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Indeed this would seem to be good pickup for miminal considerations. I'm all for it if the price is right. I'd love to see him for a 4th round pick and Adalius.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

I'm fine with McKenzie and Mayo.  Not exactly eager to trade another 3rd round pick to Oakland.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joakimbrian. Show Joakimbrian's posts

please get him

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

Offer Oakland back their 1st next year, our last 2nd this year, Light, & Ad
    For Asamghoua, & Morrisonn and we can see how dumb Al is.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

looney, we would be the idiots in that deal

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

How about Oakland's 1st next year+ Ad for Morrison and Jamarcus Russell? JR could be used as a NT with his 6'6, 300 lb frame, or atleast a tackling dummy for Mayo, Morrison and McCkinze ;-)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cellucci. Show cellucci's posts

pats had there chance to tender offer and now its too late bcs he signed w/ oak.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

How about Oakland's 1st next year+ Ad for Morrison and Jamarcus Russell? JR could be used as a NT with his 6'6, 300 lb frame, or atleast a tackling dummy for Mayo, Morrison and McCkinze ;-)
    Posted by bmadmax81

Now I know you lost it. At that size Russel is a punter. Best to ever play the game too.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

pats had there chance to tender offer and now its too late bcs he signed w/ oak.
    Posted by cellucci

just cause he signed doesn't mean they won't trade him. He was tendered with a 3rd, generally when someone is tendered that low the team doesn't really care if he gets signed and they get the pick or if he resigns. I'd bet if you offer them a reasonable pick they'd take it. Maybe the 4th this year and the 3rd next would do it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

Offer 4th, 6th, and 7th this year, or third next year with 4th this year if you haave to.  I would try to trade Adalius and light...even if for picks next year.  Light should bring something reasonable in return.  Heck, if you draft Pouncy in the 1st...offer up koppen for a third...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Offer 4th, 6th, and 7th this year, or third next year with 4th this year if you haave to.  I would try to trade Adalius and light...even if for picks next year.  Light should bring something reasonable in return.  Heck, if you draft Pouncy in the 1st...offer up koppen for a third...
    Posted by adam4522

I don't think trading Light is the brightest move. Vollmer hopefully will last the season but even with him going all 16 games you can't count on Kaczur to last all 16. I'd rather have Light one more year at LT and Vollmer at RT with Kaczur as a reserve backup incase Light gets injuried and you have to move Vollmer over. AD on the other hand a 6th pick would be nice to get for him and if we can squeze a 5th for Sanders I'd be jumping for joy

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

just wondering if you did draft Pouncy could Koppen be the Right Guard and improve that spot not having to go up against the big NT's any more?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Koppen is too small to play OG

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

i like what we have going at ILB, Mayo is a stud and Guyton is very good... plus Tyrone McKenzie is very versatile and looks to be a good, dedicated player

we should focus our resources on OLBs and DEs

Sections
Shortcuts