Get ready for it Patriot Nation.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Re: Get ready for it Patriot Nation.

In Response to Re: Get ready for it Patriot Nation.:
    Someone is going to mention Brady's 3 rings to Manning's 1. Then Underdoggg is going to remind us that Manning has 4 MVP's.  In 3,2,1
    Posted by MarcW1

Can't believe I missed this thread.  Oh my. 

Hi everyone. 

What I'll remind everyone is that SB Rings are team efforts.  Manning would have 5 with the pats with the defense you guys had.  Top ten huh?  not too shabby. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

In Response to Re: Get ready for it Patriot Nation. : Not only did Montana never loss a SB (4-0), he was the MVP in 3 of them.  In those 4 games he threw 11 TD's and 0 INTS and had a combined passer rating of 127.8.  Pretty good if you ask me.
    Posted by Patsman2

That is amazing.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

As if Brady couldn't have been the MVP in the one Branch was? lol Or SB 42, when he threw the go ahead TD with 2 minutes left?
    Posted by BBReigns

NO he should have not have wow the mvp the number 1 offense scored 7 points in 58 mins. and they lost.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: Get ready for it Patriot Nation. : Hey mr mighty mouse!! KMA!! if you don't like it don't read it AH!!
    Posted by NEGAME

Sorry Game not criticizing you for starting the thread.  Just saying, here we go again ...

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Hey last time I checked Brady has 4 rings, 3 Super Bowl rings and a wedding band and he got the last one by marrying one of the worlds Hottest ladies! What did goober do marry some High School sweathog? Goober couldn't out work Tom on his best day and he definately couldn't land a super model with his looks,he's lucky the High School Sweathog was still available.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

The only stat I care about in the end is Super Bowls. If Brady wins that battle, the rest is moot point. I know Indy fans will hang onto their petty little stats and that "Brady had clearly had a superior team" but let's let them have that much at least. It's going to get cold and awfully lonely in Indianapolis once Peyton's gone. Oh and has he signed that deal yet?
    Posted by apdynasty23

this is how I feel as well... because in the end if brady has 6 sb's  people will say what ever they want but wont be able to deny it...

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I'd like to stand back, take a deep breath and remind everyone that Manning being in top 21 or whatever was inevitable. I have no idea how this conclusion was reached (Fan Ballot writers vote, most talk show appearances, weird Oreo endorsements). I am tired of hearing system QB vs. natural talent. If the player that could throw the tightest spiral mattered as much as learning the vertical passing game than Jeff George> Montana; Hearth Shuler > Brady and Ryan Leaf went on to become the greatest reclamation project in the NFL. There are a number of QBs that should be considered that haven't won the big dance: Kelly, Marino, Fouts and managed to put great numbers, but never won Super Bowls. We live in an era of media saturated coverage. I'd like to say the list is important, however, I realise that everyone has their own opinion.

QB is the glamour position (along with RB) and  usually garners the most attention. Always a function of team that produces sustained success. As I have stated these lists are skewed. The best time to make an evaluation for an ALL TIME list is when the player's career is over. Brady is currently the best QB now (WP% playoff%).  El Capitan as well.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

If I cared any less I'd be dead.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts