get ready for jets' superbowl... and hometown calls

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

get ready for jets' superbowl... and hometown calls

Fully expect this game to be horribly officiated to give lowly dysfunctional jets every chance to make this a game...  guaranteed el Sancho will be lobbing lots of  balls deep and receivers will be diving and whining. I hope pats are expecting this.

This is their Superbowl.  At 4-6 it basically is. They have now 6 consecutive elimination games. Starts tomorrow night...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: get ready for jets' superbowl... and hometown calls

That's a good assumption... 10-6 or hope for some help somewhere...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

You're an idiot if you're not aware of blatant hometown bias , and tomorrow will be a classic example IMO.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Jet will be amped till we go up by 21 just before half time.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Jets will need all the help they can get.  They can't do it on their own you know.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Jet will be amped till we go up by 21 just before half time.

With Gronk and his 2 TDs & with all of those "hometown calls" you should have lost.  Now, without the best TE in football you'll be up by 21 at the half?  Interesting.  Are you just trying to get back in th egood graces of the other idiot Patriot fans?

I don't need to be in anyones graces especially fools with "Victim" tattooed on their heads. I see a blow out here.  Without Revis Brady will light it up.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:

In response to coolade2's comment:

Fully expect this game to be horribly officiated to give lowly dysfunctional jets every chance to make this a game...  guaranteed el Sancho will be lobbing lots of  balls deep and receivers will be diving and whining. I hope pats are expecting this.

This is their Superbowl.  At 4-6 it basically is. They have now 6 consecutive elimination games. Starts tomorrow night...

Highly likely. Primetime game, Goodell knows a sniff for NY means more money in his and Johnson's pockets.   However, there still were 5,000 tickets left the other day.  Not sure it will even sell out.

Who is the officiating crew?  

Pats need to rise above it, though. As long as it's not anything so obvious that it changes the game, I am good. I fully expect plenty of additional chances for NY on half baked calls.

Referee is  Mike Carey...  Can't say I'm thrilled about that one... 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

Highly likely. Primetime game, Goodell knows a sniff for NY means more money in his and Johnson's pockets.   However, there still were 5,000 tickets left the other day.  Not sure it will even sell out.

Pats need to rise above it, though. As long as it's not anything so obvious that it changes the game, I am good. I fully expect plenty of additional chances for NY on half baked calls.

Leave it to Queenie to whine about the refs BEFORE THE GAME, after receiving a gift in the last matchup.  

Tears!

The "gift" you're referring to is the Kyle Wilson  paw-job on Hernandez...  Yeah holding a guy so he can't turn around is text book jets (revis) coverage. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Usually pretty solid.

I guess...    'cept for that little debacle in february 08...     His middle name is either "look the other way" or "clock wizard".

Youre right about rising above it .  Weak teams cant but Belichick teams somehow roll just like he does, no expression change ... just deal with it, make a play , etc. 

The absolute worst example of hometown refereeing happened in Denver, where there is no coincidence that Brady's only losing record to a team happens to be the broncos...  Anyway the game was the infamous "intentional safety game" and Belichick kicks the ball out of the endzone to take a safety.  Defense holds , brady marches down and wins on a pass to givens in the last seconds.  Oh yeah the penalty count was  14-2.    Like I know the air is thin but did the owner slip a pack of benjamins into the refs locker room?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I like Mike Carey.

http://www.beloblog.com/ProJo_Blogs/PatsBlog/sbpregame7.jpg

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

I like Mike Carey.

http://www.beloblog.com/ProJo_Blogs/PatsBlog/sbpregame7.jpg

exactly... and that other picture before the game where hes standing there looking at belichik shaking (alternate) walt colemans hand is priceless.  like " this game aint gonna be no 'rub it in the leagues face blowout' if I have anything to do with it ...  aint no tuck rule gonna save your azz this game..."

Sections
Shortcuts