get rid of bill or get his head out of his @!$#

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bclements73. Show bclements73's posts

get rid of bill or get his head out of his @!$#

c'mon are you kidding me, that 4th inside the dolphins ten cost the pats the game. what's it gonna be?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nepatsfan523. Show nepatsfan523's posts

Re: get rid of bill or get his head out of his @!$#

That field goal didn't really matter. The dolphins would have run out the clock through the passing game instead of playing it safe for the FG.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

This is stupid. We have one season that is still above average out of 10 and you want to can Bill. Give your head a shake.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nepatsfan523. Show nepatsfan523's posts

In Response to Re: get rid of bill or get his head out of his @!$#:
    [QUOTE]This is stupid. We have one season that is still above average out of 10 and you want to can Bill. Give your head a shake.
    Posted by MaritimePatsFan[/QUOTE]
    I agree, especially with the production he manages to get out of this inexperienced defense and stupid coordinators

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

PLEASE  MaritimePatsFan  and nepatsfan523 !!! I haven't given up on this team, but your guys are BLIND if you think his bad decisions haven't lost us a game or 3.

I am done defending the In Bill We Trust mantra, he is making bad decisions. I love my team, but I'm not blind. Seriously dudes, we get a gimme fg, there, and we win, don't pretend we don't.

Sections
Shortcuts